Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917587 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1395 on: June 22, 2018, 06:23:59 PM »
The jury is out for me on her reading. I started out with something very generic like what do you see developing for me romantically in the short term over the next 3-4 months. She gave me an answer that said you wont be in a relationship till 2018-19. Then she asked me if I wanted to know about someone specific and I asked her about mu POI. She then took off. I was impressed with her remote viewing she captured a lot of things correctly. E,g his hair my hair the fact that I had lost weight and that he is noticing it etc. Then there were some things that left me confised. When she started the reading she was not very hopeful about us but then when she ended the reading she said he will start making little gestures towards you between July and December when he does that email me and I will telly you how to manifest it. In the middle she was all over. She said I will be in a relationship with a man I will meet at work this was before she knew my POI and I work together but after she had already told me things are shaky between us. Then she said you will have to change jobs to be in a relationship or move cities and then she said unless I have already moved and the two cities she mentioned are the ones that I have moved from and To. I moved from NY to LA. And lastly I still had questions for her when I went to add more money she cut me off.

OMG this describes what it feels like to read with Cookie (for me). I've had about 5 readings with her in total and usually find them very confusing --  stressful even, to the point of setting me off on a mini-binge following her readings to try to clarify things.

I have continued to read with her because i do feel she's one of the rare talented ones and she hits on uncanny details -- place names, appearances. She has also given me helpful insight that no one else has about why a POI holds back.

That said, I can never tell whether she's in past, present or future and I sometimes think she's mixing up energy... Plus some of the information seems to conflict at time and the manifesting stuff she suggests, I know it works for some people but I have not had much luck with it.

I'd like to have a better grasp on 'how' to read with Cookie, because honestly I usually get off the phone feeling quite confused and stressed out, yet she has given real and at times helpful info.

Offline Cupcake

« Reply #1396 on: June 24, 2018, 09:58:07 PM »
Has anyone else been underwhelmed by their reading with her? Not that she did not touch on some things that I could verify but she didn't give me too many real answers on my questions and I was not entirely sure she wasn't mixing up the past of what has happened with my POI with what is current and what will happen. And she kept repeating herself and she said the same thing as someone else mentioned above, that he is out on dates all the time which I know is not true at all. She also said I could trust him but then kept saying I will find out things that make me question his integrity and that he gives half truths and hides a lot so how can he be trustworthy then? I was really excited to read with her after all these posts but I don't think I will ever bother again, I have gotten much more info and clarity with Oracle of the Sea and some other readers I have called lately.

I read with her recently, although facts seemed correct, it was a muddled reading which left me more confused. She said you initiate all communication with POI too much when I told her that I never initiate contact due to the nature of his job she then said the problem is that you never initiate contact🤔 Then she said if you are patient you will reap good benefits then later she said POI was too problematic to wait. I also felt she was mixing the past with the present and the future. I think I will stick to Kisha she is more consistent, she is cheaper and I have a proven track record for two years with her. I just wanted to try Cookie because of all the hype, but for what I paid it was not worth it. No point in picking up points if you can't put them together in a senseful fashion.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #1397 on: June 26, 2018, 01:45:35 AM »
So, a bit of a backtrack here. After posting the other day that I found Cookie's readings largely confusing... I had one yesterday and it was exceptional. Off the charts tuned in and I would say she had about 6 or more direct and relevant hits... everything from a warning light on my car I need to pay attention to, to my profession and the career change I am trying to make, to a trip I am about to go on, to people around me and how to navigate situations that are coming up (not validate 100%, but she definitely got the people and what she said about them was very true).

When I answered the call all I said was hello and how are you and she launched in with "Hello! You've lost some weight" (True) and then continued talking for about 15 minutes without interruption. I eventually asked a question or two but she got most of the hits before I said a word and then we went back to a few for more detail.

Great reading. Helpful info when I needed it.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1398 on: June 26, 2018, 02:49:33 AM »
So, a bit of a backtrack here. After posting the other day that I found Cookie's readings largely confusing... I had one yesterday and it was exceptional. Off the charts tuned in and I would say she had about 6 or more direct and relevant hits... everything from a warning light on my car I need to pay attention to, to my profession and the career change I am trying to make, to a trip I am about to go on, to people around me and how to navigate situations that are coming up (not validate 100%, but she definitely got the people and what she said about them was very true).

When I answered the call all I said was hello and how are you and she launched in with "Hello! You've lost some weight" (True) and then continued talking for about 15 minutes without interruption. I eventually asked a question or two but she got most of the hits before I said a word and then we went back to a few for more detail.

I've never had a general reading. Do you just ask them to tell you what they feel on a general level?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #1399 on: June 26, 2018, 04:45:40 AM »

I've never had a general reading. Do you just ask them to tell you what they feel on a general level?

Well, you can just say something like "what do you see coming up for me?"... or the question as you've worded it is probably just as good... but in the case I described i didn't ask anything. I just said, "Hi cookie. It's [myname]. How are you?" and off she went.... 

I intended to ask about a POI and she went into that without me asking. She also touched on a few other things that are important in my life right now. Also, I don't read with her often enough that she knows me -- not really. I am not sure if she remembers me or not when I call. It was impressive.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1400 on: June 27, 2018, 10:48:47 PM »
So I have been waiting in line for a month to talk to the famous cookie for the first time! I am currently 27th in line. How much longer do you guys think I have? I’m hoping no more than a week haha

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1401 on: June 28, 2018, 12:11:41 AM »
Couple of weeks

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1402 on: June 28, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »
Curious - Has anyone ever experienced Cookie being completely wrong on her remote viewing capabilities? I know she hasn't been good for long term predictions/outcomes but was curious if she was ever flat out wrong on things she "sees"?

I've read with her a total of 4 times and so far most of the things she saw were pretty accurate.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1403 on: June 28, 2018, 02:31:09 AM »
She can confuse people
What did she say?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1404 on: June 28, 2018, 02:46:59 AM »
She sure can...sigh

I had a reading yesterday and I was a bit confused if the other people (women) she was seeing in the reading were actually another person or persons aside from me and my POI's ex. I didn't know if there was another woman in there for sure because she kept describing the ex in the present and future in the same time and included me. I tell you, that sh!t is annoying lol

Every other reader I read with (my go to's for third parties) are not picking up anyone besides me and the ex...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1405 on: June 28, 2018, 11:41:26 AM »
So I have been waiting in line for a month to talk to the famous cookie for the first time! I am currently 27th in line. How much longer do you guys think I have? I’m hoping no more than a week haha

I put myself in line to talk to her, but I might miss her call as I don't always pick up my calls. Is there an 800 number that she would call from? I've never done calls before on keen, I only use the chat feature.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1406 on: June 28, 2018, 01:36:41 PM »

I put myself in line to talk to her, but I might miss her call as I don't always pick up my calls. Is there an 800 number that she would call from? I've never done calls before on keen, I only use the chat feature.
Yep. When Keen calls you, this number shows "1-800-275-5336". Also if you have name display which is different from caller id, it will actually say "Keen".

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1407 on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »

Yep. When Keen calls you, this number shows "1-800-275-5336". Also if you have name display which is different from caller id, it will actually say "Keen".

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate this :) :)

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #1408 on: July 02, 2018, 12:02:56 PM »
Hello, I read with Cookie last night and I noticed that my last few readings with her have been repetitive, some things have already happened/happening and most things haven’t. In your experience does the repetition in the readings mean that the things that haven’t happened will?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1409 on: July 02, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
Cookie does get repetitive if you read with her too often. In my 2 years of experience of getting readings with her, that means nothing.

anything