Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917573 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1365 on: June 05, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »
Don't worry she's a hit or miss sometimes for me, I hate cutting people off but I feel sometimes she will make a statement and ask if you have any questions am almost close to getting a reading from her, I think I may hang up this time if she's not saying anything concrete.

I am always jealous of people that have gotten really detailed predictions from Cookie, my readings with her have always been general AF. One or two liners and can't interpret what she sees. That being said, this must also be how people that have gotten generic readings with Yona feel...because my readings with Yona have always been really detailed. Funny how this all works.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1366 on: June 05, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »
Her line has moved a bit. Did anyone get a reading from her or did people's wait time just time out?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1367 on: June 05, 2018, 11:23:13 PM »
I have had really good readings with Cookie, and 1 or 2 readings that seemed vague or were off, which could just be an energy issue. She is good for me overall.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1368 on: June 07, 2018, 02:49:00 AM »
Her line has moved a bit. Did anyone get a reading from her or did people's wait time just time out?

She’s been on. She has reviews from 6/4.

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #1369 on: June 07, 2018, 03:25:50 AM »

where do you see her reviews from 6/4 at? she seemed to take several calls for a bit there, because I jumped down to #2, but have been stuck at 2 for a few days now.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1370 on: June 07, 2018, 12:02:28 PM »
[/img][/img]

where do you see her reviews from 6/4 at? she seemed to take several calls for a bit there, because I jumped down to #2, but have been stuck at 2 for a few days now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kate

« Reply #1371 on: June 08, 2018, 10:20:40 AM »
To those who have read with Cookie and are familiar with her readings... has she ever got the physical description of a person wrong?.. the colour of their hair for example?

Feel free to PM me if you would rather not comment on the thread...

Thanks so much in advance! X

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #1372 on: June 08, 2018, 07:48:24 PM »
Since it’s been a minute, I decided to come here to update you guys on my situation!
Cookie is amazing when it comes to remote viewing but when it comes to predictions, she could not give me much unfortunately  :(
She was very good at picking up what’s going on and what the deal with my than poi was feeling, which I was able to validate
I will say she never said I would be committed with him and I wasn’t
He is someone I will probably always be in touch with, since he is someone I have known for years and is a close friend. So that’s it for cookie!

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1373 on: June 10, 2018, 09:05:19 PM »
Don't you hate not knowing when cookie will show up and you're waiting for her call? she definitely has some odd hours she shows up, it could be early in the morning late at night, in the afternoon. I personally do not like being number one in her queue.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1374 on: June 10, 2018, 09:24:06 PM »
Yup! I’ve always wondered like where she’s located or lives because there’s never any consistency as to when she’s on lol

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1375 on: June 11, 2018, 11:55:44 AM »
I been #1 when she called me but I can't answer her call been with someone this time so I have to back and start from #106...Now #87

One thing I can't understand if she is so good why her last feedback from 5/20

Offline Kate

« Reply #1376 on: June 11, 2018, 01:02:41 PM »
I been #1 when she called me but I can't answer her call been with someone this time so I have to back and start from #106...Now #87

One thing I can't understand if she is so good why her last feedback from 5/20

You can't judge if someone is good from their feedback on Keen, or you'll waste a lot of money. I made that mistake a long time ago. This forum is the best for judging who is good and who isn't - and we're all on your side!

Besides, not everyone leaves feedback - and instant feedback is never proof of whether someone is good - Keen won't let you go back to a reader's page a few months later and leave feedback - once you have found out how inaccurate most of them are with predictions... if it did, it would be a blessing to all new callers who are trying to judge who is good and bad from feedback! 

Cookie has over 100 people in her queue ... show me another reader on Keen that has that? That's pretty good proof from Keen alone that she has a gift..

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1377 on: June 11, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
Cookie only has over 100 people in line to talk to her because she logs in so infrequently. If you look at other popular readers like Judi, she goes through about 30-40 callers a day, 3-4 days a week.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1378 on: June 11, 2018, 04:15:00 PM »
Cookie only has over 100 people in line to talk to her because she logs in so infrequently. If you look at other popular readers like Judi, she goes through about 30-40 callers a day, 3-4 days a week.

Yeah, it doesn't show she has a gift, it just shows she doesn't log on a lot.
I've read with her twice and never left feedback. The minutiae she gave me just isn't worth the effort. I just cut my losses.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1379 on: June 11, 2018, 04:25:47 PM »
I'm in line to talk to Cookie and have been for about a month now I think. I'm down to single digits and I'm not sure whether or not I want to talk to her. I wish there was some way I could give my place in line away to someone else.