Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917400 times)

Offline sunshinestarlette

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1350 on: May 31, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »
She doesn't have her own website - sorry.  I've asked.  She helps a lot at a church, and has a v busy family life...

Yea, I think her husband has a church, so her time maybe more focused on that. What I notice is that she doesn't take as much calls as she used to nor is she accepting appointments. So that could be the case as to why her line is long. That's how I use to talk with her  by scheduling an appointment on keen and wait for her to accept ; but now she has stopped it. All I can do is wait my turn in line and as far as I know she doesn't have her own website.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1351 on: May 31, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »
I'm in the process of writing out my reading with Cookie from the  audio.  I read with her for an hour, I'm only at 18 minutes in and there are a lot of unfinished thoughts, and my timing prediction hasn't even come out in the reading yet.  She made a statement about being able to hear someones voice that she couldn't hear in the beginning of the call, leading me to believe that the longer you speak with her the more she connects.

I would say that since her line is so long, read with her for as long as you can afford or until you feel satisfied.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1352 on: May 31, 2018, 07:31:27 PM »
I'm in the process of writing out my reading with Cookie from the  audio.  I read with her for an hour, I'm only at 18 minutes in and there are a lot of unfinished thoughts, and my timing prediction hasn't even come out in the reading yet.  She made a statement about being able to hear someones voice that she couldn't hear in the beginning of the call, leading me to believe that the longer you speak with her the more she connects.

I would say that since her line is so long, read with her for as long as you can afford or until you feel satisfied.
What did you use to record because someone once recommended using the memo recorder on the iPhone, but this turns off when a call comes in or is disabled when you try to turn it on during the call.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1353 on: May 31, 2018, 10:11:44 PM »
You need to put your phone on do not disturb when wanting to record a call. Best of luck

What did you use to record because someone once recommended using the memo recorder on the iPhone, but this turns off when a call comes in or is disabled when you try to turn it on during the call.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1354 on: May 31, 2018, 11:57:37 PM »
I paid for an app called TapeACall, it works great.  You just have to set up the TapeACall after you get the phone call from Keen (or whoever) before you press any keys, you basically merge the calls. It works like a charm.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1355 on: June 01, 2018, 12:00:01 AM »
I paid for an app called TapeACall, it works great.  You just have to set up the TapeACall after you get the phone call from Keen (or whoever) before you press any keys, you basically merge the calls. It works like a charm.

That's what I use

Offline Kate

« Reply #1356 on: June 03, 2018, 01:50:12 AM »
Funny. I'll pay upwards of $100.00 on a reading, but won't pay $9.99 to purchase a RECORD A CALL app LOL

It's $16.99 in my currency - but I purchased regardless. It's worth it for me, as I am terrible at taking notes during a reading.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:57:27 AM by Kate »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1357 on: June 03, 2018, 02:52:11 AM »
What are Cookie's best areas to address in a reading? I have enough for about a 15 minute call.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1358 on: June 03, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »
What are Cookie's best areas to address in a reading? I have enough for about a 15 minute call.

If you don't have any specific questions, or subjects you want to address, just ask her what she sees for you over the short term future - weeks/months..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1359 on: June 03, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »

She’s not a question and answer type of person. You have to ask once then you have to let her speak.  I think if you ask more questions, it decreases her accuracy.  If you want specific you can ask, “Do you see X and me in a committed relationship?”, “Will i get or how can i get promoted this year?”.  If you need a general, you can ask “Do you see me in a committed relationship in the near future?”

I read with her every 3 months for 15-30 mins.  Once as short as 3 minutes. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #1360 on: June 04, 2018, 12:41:15 PM »

She’s not a question and answer type of person. You have to ask once then you have to let her speak.  I think if you ask more questions, it decreases her accuracy.  If you want specific you can ask, “Do you see X and me in a committed relationship?”, “Will i get or how can i get promoted this year?”.  If you need a general, you can ask “Do you see me in a committed relationship in the near future?”

I read with her every 3 months for 15-30 mins.  Once as short as 3 minutes.

Good advice

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1361 on: June 04, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »
106 people in the queue!

candiednut

« Reply #1362 on: June 05, 2018, 04:37:59 PM »
I am always jealous of people that have gotten really detailed predictions from Cookie, my readings with her have always been general AF. One or two liners and can't interpret what she sees. That being said, this must also be how people that have gotten generic readings with Yona feel...because my readings with Yona have always been really detailed. Funny how this all works.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1363 on: June 05, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »
I spoke to cookie in the past semester and she's good. I mean she didn't blow me away but what she had to say was simple and short how I like it. Done in 5.

I'm jealous lol. I felt like I got nothing out of my reading with her and it was over ten minutes.  I mean she got some present stuff right but other than that....

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1364 on: June 05, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »
Some very random things Cookie picked up in our last reading a few weeks back have actually started to unfold. I actually didn't think she was right because it was the farther thing from my mind at the time, but a great deal came up and I was able to purchase a new rental property. She made it seem like I would be looking for a new home to live in which is why I dismissed it. This wasn't in my plans at all.