Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917297 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1335 on: May 23, 2018, 06:49:20 PM »
I usually only get 7 minute readings with Cookie and I am always left a little disappointed and perplexed as to why she is so popular. Well, this time she seemed to be picking up on things a lot faster then the past readings i've had with her so I ended up staying on the phone for 22 minutes and I can now see why people rave about her. She picked up on some very specific locations and details that are not easily guessed. I felt as though the longer we talked the more she got as many have said on here. I would recommend only calling her if you can afford to stay on for 15 minutes or longer otherwise it's not worth it. I have already validated one of the details she has told me. It was about something my POI was thinking about. Today he posted about that specific thing on social media today lol so that was pretty cool!
I actually tried this on my second read with her and budgeted enough to stay on the phone longer than my first time, but she started spouting such generalities, that I honestly didn't feel it was going to go anywhere, so I hung up after 5 minutes. I couldn't bear to be on the phone longer if she wasn't getting anything to begin with. Perhaps she probably just doesn't work for me. The reading was so bland I believe she was actually talking about my sleep patterns.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #1336 on: May 26, 2018, 05:26:57 PM »
Hi everyone,
New to this site but have read with cookie a few different times. The first 2 times she was really great and I was just amazed at the information she picked up but my most recent reading with her I felt like she wasn't picking up as good as the last couple times and this time her reading was almost completely opposite of what she said last couple times as far as major outcome on reason I was calling her. Has this ever happened to anyone with cookie? Is she good at predictions or just good at remote viewing?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1337 on: May 26, 2018, 09:33:27 PM »
She did that to me once and then went back again, her queue has 100 people now. Sometimes she describes my BF as thou someone new lol. I remember her describing me and asking if it was me or someone else. Strange...

Hi everyone,
New to this site but have read with cookie a few different times. The first 2 times she was really great and I was just amazed at the information she picked up but my most recent reading with her I felt like she wasn't picking up as good as the last couple times and this time her reading was almost completely opposite of what she said last couple times as far as major outcome on reason I was calling her. Has this ever happened to anyone with cookie? Is she good at predictions or just good at remote viewing?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #1338 on: May 26, 2018, 10:41:19 PM »
Inwas waiting quite a while to speak with her in her que.. I wasn't as impressed this time with her reading so I'll probably wait a while before I read with her again..she did that to me to though describe someone and asked if that was me ...she just seemed way off this time although the person in question she picked up physical traits but not too sure on everything else she was staying...

Offline Kate

« Reply #1339 on: May 27, 2018, 12:04:49 AM »
She did that to me once and then went back again, her queue has 100 people now. Sometimes she describes my BF as thou someone new lol. I remember her describing me and asking if it was me or someone else. Strange...

Hi everyone,

Most of her predictions have manifested for me, so it's not just remote viewing people call Cookie for.  She "sees" the future - but also stresses that you can change it, or a reading can change if your energy changes. So be aware of that.  She does get energies mixed up - but if you give her long enough time wise, she'll work it out. It's harder in a 10 min reading. Ultimately, she will only ever tell you what she sees.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1340 on: May 30, 2018, 08:13:14 PM »
100??!

View months ago it was 60, I waited and waited and suddenly I was out of the queue.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #1341 on: May 30, 2018, 08:26:14 PM »
You have to update your wait time to statin the queue or you will be dropped. The maximum time to wait is a month. So if you are still in line and there’s a week wait time left you should change it to one month again.

100??!

View months ago it was 60, I waited and waited and suddenly I was out of the queue.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1342 on: May 30, 2018, 08:31:32 PM »
Yes, you are right. I have waited so long that I have forgotten about the queue until I got the mail.

:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1343 on: May 31, 2018, 12:19:50 AM »
Would you guys say that 15 minutes would be enough time for a decent reading with her?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #1344 on: May 31, 2018, 01:39:22 AM »
You can get quite a bit of info in that time but if she’s on fire with what she sees, that’s not enough. One time I talked to her for over thirty minutes I’m sure and she just kept giving information then told me not to add more time because she had an appointment. I was like, “no wait”. It sucked because she was on a roll.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1345 on: May 31, 2018, 01:49:35 AM »
Yes. However, only on one topic. My last call with cookie was 11 mins. I got what i needed, but if i wanted to switch areas to career say i would need like a whole nother set of mins. She was also kind enough to drop me an email afterwards with an extra line of detail because as my call ended with her she was still talking.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1346 on: May 31, 2018, 01:50:41 AM »
Cookie has to have another means to get with her. She doesn’t take calls often enough on Keen if it weren’t the case. There has to be a website somewhere in the hidden recesses of the internet. Has anyone asked her? I’m going to once she finishes the 77 calls ahead me.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1347 on: May 31, 2018, 04:17:10 AM »
I am number 24 now. So looking forward to reading with her for the first time. Should I keep it generic although I am interested in asking about a specific person. What do you guys suggest. Are the outcomes better when you are generic or specific?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1348 on: May 31, 2018, 10:04:14 AM »
She doesn't have her own website - sorry.  I've asked.  She helps a lot at a church, and has a v busy family life...

Offline Kate

« Reply #1349 on: May 31, 2018, 10:13:22 AM »
Would you guys say that 15 minutes would be enough time for a decent reading with her?

I think so - agree with some other comments. if she is on fire it's never enough, but if you have specific things you want answered, I think 15 mins is plenty..

anything