Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917470 times)

Offline nolongercall

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1320 on: May 17, 2018, 03:43:13 PM »
I've been in the line for a month and I am still 15th :( It seems like I have to wait for another two weeks to talk to Cookie and get some updates. Cookie nailed on my past and present. Im still waiting for her predictions to happen tho....

BTW does Keen show my area code to readers? I talked to Cookie for the first time this January and again in April and during both calls, she mentioned my undergrad school and asked me how I am associated with that school. Im pretty sure she didn't remember me when I called her for the second time but she still asked me the same question so I was wondering if readers on Keen can see my area code (or Cookie can just be that gifted idk haha).

candiednut

« Reply #1321 on: May 17, 2018, 03:46:40 PM »
Did she ever tell you that she sees your energy changing for the better in the near future and then things will get better?

Offline njlady

« Reply #1322 on: May 17, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
I've been in the line for a month and I am still 15th :( It seems like I have to wait for another two weeks to talk to Cookie and get some updates. Cookie nailed on my past and present. Im still waiting for her predictions to happen tho....

BTW does Keen show my area code to readers? I talked to Cookie for the first time this January and again in April and during both calls, she mentioned my undergrad school and asked me how I am associated with that school. Im pretty sure she didn't remember me when I called her for the second time but she still asked me the same question so I was wondering if readers on Keen can see my area code (or Cookie can just be that gifted idk haha).

No, they can't see where you are calling from.  Cookie is notorious for picking up places and locations.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1323 on: May 17, 2018, 04:10:31 PM »
I have an interesting situation. Spoke to Cookie in March, she described the occupations of myself and ex’s gf and she kept asking who has light hair and works in medical? I was clueless and she insisted he was going to be with someone who’s got light (she knows I am a fake blonde btw lol) who works in medical field. Well, I just got a job working in the medical field. I am wondering if she picked up on “future me” and thought it was another girl? She has given me same outcome three times now, that he wants to come back to me?  Thoughts? Any similar experiences?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:12:19 PM by Catlover86 »

Offline eilson

« Reply #1324 on: May 20, 2018, 03:35:02 PM »
Has anyone ever had cookie said it wouldn’t work with your poi but it untimatley did?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1325 on: May 21, 2018, 03:02:38 PM »
I had my reading with Cookie yesterday! She was so lovely to speak to.  She didn't really predict much in regards to my situation, she only told me what I could manifest if I were to "let go".  I wonder if anyone has any advice on "letting go" I've been reading articles and I just can't wrap my head around it.  I thought I had done it, but the thoughts keep coming back.
She also predicted that I'd loose weight !! ;D which basically makes me the happiest women on earth! Yes, I had been trying and struggling and no I did not mention this to her.  She said my POI would notice that I've lost weight (I have not lost enough weight yet for it to be noticeable) I really really liked her, she's great for anyone who's making life happen instead of letting it happen to them.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1326 on: May 21, 2018, 03:15:43 PM »
I had my reading with Cookie yesterday! She was so lovely to speak to.  She didn't really predict much in regards to my situation, she only told me what I could manifest if I were to "let go".  I wonder if anyone has any advice on "letting go" I've been reading articles and I just can't wrap my head around it.  I thought I had done it, but the thoughts keep coming back.
She also predicted that I'd loose weight !! ;D which basically makes me the happiest women on earth! Yes, I had been trying and struggling and no I did not mention this to her.  She said my POI would notice that I've lost weight (I have not lost enough weight yet for it to be noticeable) I really really liked her, she's great for anyone who's making life happen instead of letting it happen to them.

This man explains it fairly well and in a practical manner:

http://www.sagarsonker.com/awakening/importance-of-letting-go/

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1327 on: May 21, 2018, 03:20:56 PM »
@njlady thank you so much! reading it right now!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1328 on: May 21, 2018, 05:34:08 PM »

She told me the same thing about letting it go and she told me the same thing about losing weight.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1329 on: May 21, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »
She told me the same thing about letting it go and she told me the same thing about losing weight.

She's into LOA and detachment goes hand in hand with manifestation.  She tells a lot of people they need to let go BECAUSE they need to let go.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1330 on: May 21, 2018, 07:57:45 PM »
@calibabe  Are you losing weight? Do you need to let go?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #1331 on: May 23, 2018, 02:02:30 AM »
I usually only get 7 minute readings with Cookie and I am always left a little disappointed and perplexed as to why she is so popular. Well, this time she seemed to be picking up on things a lot faster then the past readings i've had with her so I ended up staying on the phone for 22 minutes and I can now see why people rave about her. She picked up on some very specific locations and details that are not easily guessed. I felt as though the longer we talked the more she got as many have said on here. I would recommend only calling her if you can afford to stay on for 15 minutes or longer otherwise it's not worth it. I have already validated one of the details she has told me. It was about something my POI was thinking about. Today he posted about that specific thing on social media today lol so that was pretty cool! 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1332 on: May 23, 2018, 01:08:44 PM »
If she gives 1 or 2 sentences, it’s most likely it will be a waste of money, there’s been time I had stayed longer like, past 30to 40 min and everything was b.s, I guess that’s what most people don’t realize.if nothing is happening in your life, readers can’t pick up anything. People expect predictions when they are doing nothing for predictions to happen. Is like a pregnant woman asking when she will find a job or a single person asking when she will get married or have a bunch of kids.

I usually only get 7 minute readings with Cookie and I am always left a little disappointed and perplexed as to why she is so popular. Well, this time she seemed to be picking up on things a lot faster then the past readings i've had with her so I ended up staying on the phone for 22 minutes and I can now see why people rave about her. She picked up on some very specific locations and details that are not easily guessed. I felt as though the longer we talked the more she got as many have said on here. I would recommend only calling her if you can afford to stay on for 15 minutes or longer otherwise it's not worth it. I have already validated one of the details she has told me. It was about something my POI was thinking about. Today he posted about that specific thing on social media today lol so that was pretty cool!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1333 on: May 23, 2018, 02:28:40 PM »
If she gives 1 or 2 sentences, it’s most likely it will be a waste of money, there’s been time I had stayed longer like, past 30to 40 min and everything was b.s, I guess that’s what most people don’t realize.if nothing is happening in your life, readers can’t pick up anything. People expect predictions when they are doing nothing for predictions to happen. Is like a pregnant woman asking when she will find a job or a single person asking when she will get married or have a bunch of kids.

Back in Nov/Dec I had some long reads with Cookie - sometimes for an hour.  She picked up masses - things that she told me then, started to happen in March/April of this year. I agree longer is better - just the cost that's the prob..

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1334 on: May 23, 2018, 04:01:34 PM »
I will say that cookie is correct about me handing finances better this year, this year has been so much better, I stopped doing so much shopping because my closet couldn’t hold anything, I packed up two moving boxes of clothes for charity, as a matter of fact, I was getting very depressed looking at so much clothes and not having enough space. I’ll go back and listen to my reading, I am in her queue about # 30, if it gets to my turn, and I have no desire to read, I will go to the back to queue  again as my 2nd reading this year was more of a b.s read.

anything