Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917683 times)

Offline Gemini38

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1305 on: May 14, 2018, 03:00:56 PM »
I’m under 5 now. So I hope to read with her within the next week! I hope she doesn’t call me on my sons bday on Saturday during his party!

Offline whskers

« Reply #1306 on: May 14, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
One time she called me while hauling a 50 lb luggage in a very busy street in a major city. I wanted to cry but had no choice but to get back in line.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1307 on: May 14, 2018, 07:35:59 PM »

"I'm not sure if you call it luck but I have been reading with her for 4 years. She is 70% accurate with me"

About the same for me if I average things. Less accurate on relationships, more accurate on random things and pictures of future events she saw.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #1308 on: May 14, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
I have been at number 2 for a few days. I have been under 10 for weeks.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1309 on: May 15, 2018, 04:06:54 PM »
She is everything that is said! She is THAT good...wow!!! Told me what I was calling about! I def went over budget, but I can’t even be mad. She is my grand finale psychic. So no more psychics for me for a good while. I’m closing all account. I’ll still be on the boards though!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1310 on: May 16, 2018, 05:29:12 AM »
I am now 47 was 68  2 weeks ago

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1311 on: May 16, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
does anyone know if Cookie comes on at certain time of day?  I'm #1 in line and want to be prepared for my call.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1312 on: May 16, 2018, 03:11:41 PM »
The times she’s called me it’s been either super early in the morning (5-6am) or mid afternoon (1-2pm). But it doesn’t seen like there’s any real way to predict.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1313 on: May 16, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »
@journalmuse thank you!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1314 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
OMG her line is 93 deep now.  It's truly the power of this forum, I swear I read with her about a year and a half ago, and I just logged onto Keen, and her call light was on with NO wait.  I am not saying she wasn't always popular, but it's crazy how this forum just boosts these reader's popularity (and bank account).

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1315 on: May 16, 2018, 05:08:54 PM »
She called me around 1pm est.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1316 on: May 17, 2018, 03:20:05 PM »
OMG her line is 93 deep now.  It's truly the power of this forum, I swear I read with her about a year and a half ago, and I just logged onto Keen, and her call light was on with NO wait.  I am not saying she wasn't always popular, but it's crazy how this forum just boosts these reader's popularity (and bank account).

Thats exactly what I mean. Last year her call light was on and nobody called her - I was thinking like shall I try, she waited again then she logged off... that happened many times but look at it now.... I believe yes, it is this forum that makes or breaks it for readers and callers too

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1317 on: May 17, 2018, 03:29:06 PM »

Thats exactly what I mean. Last year her call light was on and nobody called her - I was thinking like shall I try, she waited again then she logged off... that happened many times but look at it now.... I believe yes, it is this forum that makes or breaks it for readers and callers too

Yep, it's an ongoing theme here....I saw several times where people would recommend someone here, and then the wait line would get crazy long..and then once most realized that the predictions didn't happen, the reader would become available again with hardly any wait.

Sincerity on Keen was one that I think this happened with..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1318 on: May 17, 2018, 03:35:41 PM »
Yep, it's an ongoing theme here....I saw several times where people would recommend someone here, and then the wait line would get crazy long..and then once most realized that the predictions didn't happen, the reader would become available again with hardly any wait.

OMG, Exactly!
And do we hear about Sincerity as much now....nope.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1319 on: May 17, 2018, 03:39:29 PM »

OMG, Exactly!
And do we hear about Sincerity as much now....nope.

I know lol, I remember before I became a member here reading her thread..I think her line was like 30 deep then, maybe more.  I just checked, she is at 2 now lol.