Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917406 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1290 on: May 12, 2018, 03:23:03 AM »
I am asking anyone who has had experience reading with cookie.  What is the best way to ask questions?  What do you see, or something specific?  And is there a way to focus it on love?  In other words, would I ask her, what do you see happening in my love life, or what is coming up around my love life?  Just want to use my limited time as efficiently as possible if I do get to speak with her.  Thanks so much for answering in advance.

Are you asking about a specific person or in general? If I’m general ask “can you tell me when and how would I meet the next person I will be in committed relationship”. Something within those terms. Has to be specific. Then let her talk. Do not ask follow up questions afterwards. She’s better when she brings it up on her own. She’s not a question and answer time of reader.

Agree - just ask her what she sees coming up romantically.. and let her speak.  It's really hard to read with Cookie in a short period of time when she doesn't know your situation.  Bear with her, because she is a slow talker.. but so so talented.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1291 on: May 12, 2018, 12:07:08 PM »
Good advice...

This is my first time with cookie also. I been waiting for a little over 3 weeks now. I started at 73....now I’m in the single digits. I think I’m going to go ahead and do 20-30 minutes max with her.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1292 on: May 12, 2018, 12:13:12 PM »
Good advice...

This is my first time with cookie also. I been waiting for a little over 3 weeks now. I started at 73....now I’m in the single digits. I think I’m going to go ahead and do 20-30 minutes max with her.

Just don't miss the phone call....! lol  :)

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1293 on: May 12, 2018, 12:22:09 PM »
Good advice...

Just don't miss the phone call....! lol  :)

Lol...I won’t. My phone will be charged and attached at the hip at all times especially when I get to 1. And if I’m driving...I will pull my happy behind over. And I will not dare drive in any back roads... lol

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1294 on: May 12, 2018, 12:55:56 PM »
hahahaa

Offline whskers

« Reply #1295 on: May 12, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »
Good advice...

When she starts going around in circles you can hang up. You would know.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1296 on: May 12, 2018, 03:52:49 PM »
She was all over the place for me. Thank god I only waisted 6 mins. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #1297 on: May 12, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
I thought she was all over the place for me at first and didnt make sense but i took notes.  The 2nd call i had with her was only 3 minutes because I thought she was crazy. I was shock all came to pass.  She’s so much better for me now.  She Said on the 3rd time “he is coming very clear tonight”.  I call her once every 3 months.  There was a time when i changed accounts and she still read like it was a continuation of the last call. 

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1298 on: May 13, 2018, 01:09:33 PM »
Does anybody Cookies schedule?

Offline whskers

« Reply #1299 on: May 13, 2018, 03:20:32 PM »
She doesn’t have a specific time. First read I read with her afternoon (July) second read was evening (September), third read was 2am, 4th read was 5am (January), 5th read was evening (April).

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1300 on: May 13, 2018, 05:52:10 PM »

Seems like she reads mostly on Sundays and Mondays..

Offline Kate

« Reply #1301 on: May 14, 2018, 10:58:37 AM »

Seems like she reads mostly on Sundays and Mondays..

She told me once that she reads Mondays and Tuesdays, but I have seen her on at other times, so could be wrong - and I guess it depends what time zone you're in...

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1302 on: May 14, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
There is absolute no schedule with cookie. She comes on whenever she wants. Like others have mentioned about the randkm times .. i have answered her call at 11pm on a sunday night, or 8am during the weekday and even though you are in line its always a surprise when she calls  because she catches you off guard .

Offline Kate

« Reply #1303 on: May 14, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
There is absolute no schedule with cookie. She comes on whenever she wants. Like others have mentioned about the randkm times .. i have answered her call at 11pm on a sunday night, or 8am during the weekday and even though you are in line its always a surprise when she calls  because she catches you off guard .

I have answered a Cookie call on the toilet before (no kidding)...  and then, whilst frantically trying to get off the toilet..  worried that she was remote viewing me!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #1304 on: May 14, 2018, 01:34:41 PM »
I Have been reading with Cookie for 9 years. This is the longest queue I have ever been on. I was at 78 and now, a month later, I am still only in the 20's.
For days the line has not moved at all. I wonder what is going on... is she okay?

anything