Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917400 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1275 on: May 07, 2018, 05:26:57 PM »
I had a reading with her about 2 weeks about and it was 37 minutes. I would say between 30-45 minutes with her. For me in the past anything under 30 minutes left me confused.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1276 on: May 07, 2018, 05:29:55 PM »
the same happened to me.
left me sooo confused and pretty much sure she mixed energy with my previous POI

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1277 on: May 07, 2018, 05:51:02 PM »
I had a reading with her about 2 weeks about and it was 37 minutes. I would say between 30-45 minutes with her. For me in the past anything under 30 minutes left me confused.

Wow...so you have to spend over $200 on a call with her to get a clear reading?  that explains why my experience with her was so awful. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1278 on: May 07, 2018, 05:59:05 PM »
I think a lot of the issue is scheduling. It's such a pain in the butt working independently. If phone software that facilitated call backs were more common/inexpensive, I think it would be more tempting for readers to work independently.

Yeah v true.  I'm sure there must be options though..

I'd do anything to get away from Keen as a platform .. I hate Keen with a passion. They're like a bank - taking a cut wherever possible..

Even as an international caller, if I call direct and choose an advisor by their extension number, I'm still charged an international premium for per min rates.  Ditto if I do a "chat" with an advisor - doesn't matter that there is no call involved, and it's over the net - international call fees are charged.  They are robbers IMO .
I'm not in the US either but I'm only charged a few cents more. Their long distance fees might be due to third party fees. I know with telephone software, there's a higher fee to some areas, and even some US states than others which has to do with location. Alaska and Hawaii often cost more for example. Higher than average fees to some countries might be due to phone companies on the other end.

Offline eilson

« Reply #1279 on: May 07, 2018, 06:37:09 PM »
I really do wonder why she doesn't have a personal site. I mean I'm sure she can make more money if she had her own site and would be able to help twice as many ppl if she was a bit more affordable  :(

I've only read with her once but I think two of the things she mentioned during our reading came to pass recently.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1280 on: May 07, 2018, 09:13:09 PM »
She is older and people in her age group are not very computer literate. It's daunting for them and takes them longer to catch on.
I know....really I do because I've run across this time and time again, in my line of work....js.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1281 on: May 08, 2018, 02:41:22 PM »
About 6 months ago Cookie was telling me about this place that POI goes to eat in a strip mall.  I couldn't imagine him in a million years eating at a place in a strip mall, but whatever.  Stranger things have happened.  I knew of an Italian place he loves but couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me, so I had no idea where it was other than the town.  Italian eatery in a NJ town.  Good luck with that.  There's one on every block.  That's like Irish construction worker in Boston or someone who speaks Spanish in Miami.

Anyway, yesterday I take my mail out of the mailbox and one of those local merchant pamphlets was in there and what was on the cover?  POI's most-loved Italian eatery located in a strip mall right on the cover, lol.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1282 on: May 10, 2018, 02:27:51 AM »
Ok update, in the beginning of the year, I asked her what was coming up, she told me something to do with work, maybe changing jobs or will be promoted, ok I was not thinking about job change but as I said before, I recently got promoted. She told me I will be managing my credit purchase better, true , it been up and down but last month I was at a record low of about $300.00 a savings of about $700 hoping to repeat this month but not with these kind of readings, sometimes I put my charges on my debit card  so I can't really assess how much as I don't wanna know.
 She told me I will be moving at some point with my BF across state, ummm not sure because she mentioned a couple of states that my BF frequent which is true but she also mentioned VA which I don't have the intention of moving to , my BF recently told me he use to live at VA, a state I would never have guessed. It was pretty interesting. She also told me my BF was thinking about marriage and children but he thinks it's too soon. Unmmm who knows. When I asked what he thought, she  asked told me that he felt I didn't always want to be intimate. TMI

Offline eilson

« Reply #1283 on: May 10, 2018, 02:42:53 AM »
Does anyone know around what time cookie usually comes on? I’ve been in line for days now :(

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1284 on: May 10, 2018, 03:32:12 AM »
Really? Sometimes it may take a month before you speak to here based on where you are in the queue

Does anyone know around what time cookie usually comes on? I’ve been in line for days now :(

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1285 on: May 10, 2018, 03:46:23 AM »
cookie has 84 people in her queue lol

Offline mignnone

« Reply #1286 on: May 10, 2018, 04:45:05 AM »
cookie has 84 people in her queue lol

That’s the most I’ve ever seen in her line

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #1287 on: May 10, 2018, 05:16:15 PM »
When i read with her earlier in the year her line had about 40 something ppl in it. I think it took about two weeks to speak with her. I didnt get an outcome but a lot of little random notes that actually ended up happening. One thing that she predicted was a huge shock (an engagement,not me being proposed to) and it happened just the way she said it would. I looked back at little notes I'd taken and it was mostly accurate. I wish i could've gotten a straight yes or no about my initial queation.

Offline Sillyme

« Reply #1288 on: May 12, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »
I am asking anyone who has had experience reading with cookie.  What is the best way to ask questions?  What do you see, or something specific?  And is there a way to focus it on love?  In other words, would I ask her, what do you see happening in my love life, or what is coming up around my love life?  Just want to use my limited time as efficiently as possible if I do get to speak with her.  Thanks so much for answering in advance.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1289 on: May 12, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »
I am asking anyone who has had experience reading with cookie.  What is the best way to ask questions?  What do you see, or something specific?  And is there a way to focus it on love?  In other words, would I ask her, what do you see happening in my love life, or what is coming up around my love life?  Just want to use my limited time as efficiently as possible if I do get to speak with her.  Thanks so much for answering in advance.

Are you asking about a specific person or in general? If I’m general ask “can you tell me when and how would I meet the next person I will be in committed relationship”. Something within those terms. Has to be specific. Then let her talk. Do not ask follow up questions afterwards. She’s better when she brings it up on her own. She’s not a question and answer time of reader.