Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917284 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1260 on: May 02, 2018, 03:49:29 PM »
I had the same thing happen with another reader. The description fit me.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #1261 on: May 02, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »
I had a remote viewer describe me from my POI's perspective. Made me laugh because the description wasn't the most flattering. She said she saw POI and this woman meeting on the  exact date we met, walking in the rain together (described the surrounding area to a tee) and her hair was a mess and that she was quite clumsy and might walk with a limp. In fact, on that day we got caught in a heavy storm in the area she described, my hair was a mess, and I got the heel of my shoe stuck in a subway grate. I had to break the heel off to get the shoe out and ended up having to limp back to the car.  ;D Sometimes it's better not to know!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1262 on: May 02, 2018, 05:17:32 PM »
Oh wow, that's hilarious.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1263 on: May 02, 2018, 08:35:17 PM »
Pulling away to draw them closer to provoke a reaction is never a good thing.  But pulling away for your own sanity and to draw your own boundaries is a GREAT thing.

The Law of Detachment works together with the Law of Attraction.  Detaching has no control or manipulation involved. It's about belief.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1264 on: May 03, 2018, 02:19:24 AM »
Who, besides Cookie is a good remote viewer? Whitelightangel blew me away once but I want to try someon new.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1265 on: May 03, 2018, 02:36:50 AM »
I had a remote viewer describe me from my POI's perspective. Made me laugh because the description wasn't the most flattering. She said she saw POI and this woman meeting on the  exact date we met, walking in the rain together (described the surrounding area to a tee) and her hair was a mess and that she was quite clumsy and might walk with a limp. In fact, on that day we got caught in a heavy storm in the area she described, my hair was a mess, and I got the heel of my shoe stuck in a subway grate. I had to break the heel off to get the shoe out and ended up having to limp back to the car.  ;D Sometimes it's better not to know!

By the way, which RVer was this?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1266 on: May 03, 2018, 11:32:23 AM »
Who, besides Cookie is a good remote viewer? Whitelightangel blew me away once but I want to try someon new.

Veruska has been good on occasion with me - she is a bit touch and go.. and pricey.. but she does have a genuine talent.  It's just catching her on a good day.. or getting her to focus. I haven't called her for a while, but I recall calling a few months ago and she hit on something really signifiant straight away that I validated only 30 mins later.  She has pinned dates and times for me before as well.  She is just not consistent.. and if it's a choice between Cookie and Veruska, I'd go for Cookie every day of the week..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1267 on: May 03, 2018, 12:34:47 PM »

Wow...it just goes to show how easily they can mix people up! If they can't tell it's you they are seeing - when you are the one on the phone with them - then how do they know for sure who anyone else is that they pick up on???

I think the point is they can pick up on the situation. But I just tell her it’s me so throughout the reading she knows it’s me she’s seeing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1268 on: May 03, 2018, 01:03:46 PM »

Wow...it just goes to show how easily they can mix people up! If they can't tell it's you they are seeing - when you are the one on the phone with them - then how do they know for sure who anyone else is that they pick up on???

Exactly, it's kind of crazy and definitely not reliable...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1269 on: May 03, 2018, 02:00:14 PM »
I think the point is they can pick up on the situation. But I just tell her it’s me so throughout the reading she knows it’s me she’s seeing.

Yeah it probably works out okay as long as the reader just tells you what they are seeing.

I'm thinking about the ones who don't necessarily tell you though and instead give you their interpretation. Like if they just told you sorry he's seeing another woman and then you don't figure out the reader is actually seeing him with you. I wonder how many times people have been told things like that and got upset or worse it might have caused a fight.

Exactly, or when the reader "saw" you ending up with the person, but in actuality it was with someone else...another common story around here.  mixed up energies.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1270 on: May 03, 2018, 03:45:05 PM »
I’m almost at 1 in Cookie’s que. Goodness...she doesn’t do too many calls a week, does she?  She is my last psychic to talk to. I shut down all my psychic accounts besides keen. After I talk to her. I’m shutting it down. This has cost me too much money and I’m starting to become dependent on them. But I’m not going to lie. I may have gotten lucky with the psychics I’ve chose To read with. if it weren’t for the psychics guidance, I wouldn’t be on the path that I’m currently on, which is a good path btw. In a strange way, I’ve felt like I e been guided to certain places of my life through my own spirit guides through the psychics. I usually don’t pay attention to times with them though. Their predictions seem to happen when I don’t pay attention to them or count down to the day they’re supposed to happen. My relationship and bond has been growing organically. The psychics has been a good journey  I’m my life, which I needed and I learned a lot a lot. Now, it’s time to let go and trust myself and my own spirit guides.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1271 on: May 04, 2018, 01:13:28 AM »
I’m almost at 1 in Cookie’s que. Goodness...she doesn’t do too many calls a week, does she?  She is my last psychic to talk to. I shut down all my psychic accounts besides keen. After I talk to her. I’m shutting it down. This has cost me too much money and I’m starting to become dependent on them. But I’m not going to lie. I may have gotten lucky with the psychics I’ve chose To read with. if it weren’t for the psychics guidance, I wouldn’t be on the path that I’m currently on, which is a good path btw. In a strange way, I’ve felt like I e been guided to certain places of my life through my own spirit guides through the psychics. I usually don’t pay attention to times with them though. Their predictions seem to happen when I don’t pay attention to them or count down to the day they’re supposed to happen. My relationship and bond has been growing organically. The psychics has been a good journey  I’m my life, which I needed and I learned a lot a lot. Now, it’s time to let go and trust myself and my own spirit guides.

I agree with you re being on a path that you wouldn't be on had it not been for certain psychics.  This is my experience also.  Cookie.. above all others.. has been my greatest guide.  She has always given me messages at opportune times and through following her advice I've progressed much further than I would have done otherwise.  I just wish it didn't cost a fortune.. ! I wish she had a private site.  I almost feel like setting one up for her so she doesn't have to pay Keen's extortionate fees ..

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1272 on: May 04, 2018, 01:34:20 AM »
I think a lot of the issue is scheduling. It's such a pain in the butt working independently. If phone software that facilitated call backs were more common/inexpensive, I think it would be more tempting for readers to work independently.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1273 on: May 04, 2018, 08:17:43 AM »
I think a lot of the issue is scheduling. It's such a pain in the butt working independently. If phone software that facilitated call backs were more common/inexpensive, I think it would be more tempting for readers to work independently.

Yeah v true.  I'm sure there must be options though..

I'd do anything to get away from Keen as a platform .. I hate Keen with a passion. They're like a bank - taking a cut wherever possible..

Even as an international caller, if I call direct and choose an advisor by their extension number, I'm still charged an international premium for per min rates.  Ditto if I do a "chat" with an advisor - doesn't matter that there is no call involved, and it's over the net - international call fees are charged.  They are robbers IMO .

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1274 on: May 07, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »
Cookie is my last reading for awhile. I want a good fulfilled reading. How long do you think I need?

anything