Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917534 times)

candiednut

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1245 on: April 30, 2018, 12:05:34 AM »
Maybe for other readers but definitely not true with cookie. I found out about her a year ago from this forum and when I lined up I was around 50. After a year, same queue. The first 2 calls, I wasn’t a believer. Thought she was crazy. Until ALL prediction happened one by one. Positive and negative.. After a year I’m still calling her every 3 months.

hey whskers were you the one that had a lot of luck with stephanie guided tarot?

Offline whskers

« Reply #1246 on: April 30, 2018, 01:14:20 AM »
Maybe for other readers but definitely not true with cookie. I found out about her a year ago from this forum and when I lined up I was around 50. After a year, same queue. The first 2 calls, I wasn’t a believer. Thought she was crazy. Until ALL prediction happened one by one. Positive and negative.. After a year I’m still calling her every 3 months.

hey whskers were you the one that had a lot of luck with stephanie guided tarot?

I’m not sure if you call it luck but I have been reading with her for 4 years. She is 70% accurate with me. She still works for me up to now. 3 weeks ago she said I will see my poi in a dating site and that he will see me. 2 weeks ago I was supppose to sign up for match.com but somebody persuaded me to do eharmony. After a few minutes of signing up, I saw my poi but I didn’t look at his profile. After a night, my activity showed that he opened my profile. I live in a big city and it’s just strange that we will cross paths in a dating site. off topic and nothing to do with cookie’s thread.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1247 on: April 30, 2018, 11:44:29 AM »
I feel like with cookie, as soon as you’re done reading you may as well hop back in the queue. By the time she gets to your number, several months will have passed lol
Mi like her though. She pretty darn good IMO.

Lol i was going to say the same.. it's almost an automatic barrier to spending too much money!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #1248 on: April 30, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »
I will say in light of the Cookie chats, I need to do some sort of update for everyone.  Recap: I had been involved with/dating POI 1 since May/June of 2017 and read with Cookie on him a dozen + times since then. I love her and truly think she's gifted. My longest reading was over an hour long. Funds are not what I'm concerned about when reading with her, because I get readings very similar to those of you that are looking for guidance on helping things manifest, etc. Okay so, long story short - she was totally wrong for me in that things she described with this POI SO FAR. When I say totally wrong, I mean this is a man that I was actively dating and things were not developing in a more positive manner as she described. It wasn't negative vs. positive - just didn't seem to be really going anywhere like towards these predictions and feelings she was seeing. It was all very neutral with him. Fast forward to February, and I got involved with a new man. I go back and listen to the tons of readings and realize her predictions are happening with scary accuracy with the NEW GUY I'm dating. This has happened to me TWICE in two main relationships I called Cookie about over the last 7 years. First time happened to me in 2012 and I should have known she can't always differentiate between people we are asking about and just our future in general. First guy is still around and things could still continue to develop romantically - but predictions she made for me/timeline/things she has "SEEN" - totally with a completely different guy. There is absolutely no way it's coincidence either. These are Cookie's visions that tend to have a higher probability of manifesting and have a certain level of specific predictive quality that you can't just assume what she said is happening. These are her predictions with a different guy 1000000%.

Just updating you all and placing my two cents on her. Definitely gifted. Can definitely see future type things. Has mixed up energies for me both times. This is almost exactly how it went down for me with my ex and myself in 2012 with my Cookie readings. All of a sudden predictions started happening as she saw - with another guy. I also mentioned this to her a couple weeks ago and she is adamant it is the first guy - but it's just not. I'll let some more time pass and update again if things change, but as of right now, she can't tell it's a different guy really and she also made these predictions before the second guy even existed in my life and assigned them to the first guy I had called about for 7 months.

Well she is a remote viewer right...Are the two guys similar to you, like their temperament, water/earth signs, mannerisms, your 'type' of guy or something.
I find that not only bizarre, but also kooky in how she doesn't recognize a mix up either.

No, they are different physically (by about 6 inches and two different cultures, lol) and one is an air sign and one is a fire sign. The only similar characteristic is that they are both alpha males - but the way they've dealt with me has been like night and day. Her timing was totally correct for me though on when I'd have consistent romantic development, just a totally different guy that came into the picture later. I tried her again and she can see it's two guys - but I take the predictions with a grain of salt. Like all readers. The best readers mentioned here really have a 50/50 record of accuracy overall, so just remember there is nothing guaranteed regardless of how good the present reading is.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1249 on: April 30, 2018, 06:49:28 PM »
Well said.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1250 on: April 30, 2018, 07:01:52 PM »
It's always disheartening to read that energies can be mixed up like that...esp. if you have strong feelings for person A and the reading ends up being about person B...but hopefully, at the end of the day, what happens is what's best for us.

Offline cappy

« Reply #1251 on: May 01, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
Cookie was really good
She knew what i was going to ask before I asked it and she was able to tell me names of towns and details that she just could not have known by guessing.
I do think shes quite good....
There were times I did think she was mixing energies with an ex of mine that she mentioned a couple of times during the reading....but nothing that was deterimental
she is quite pricey though...when I hung up....i was a bit sticker shocked....I only intended to talk to her for 15 minutes and well it wound up being 45....oops

she also at one point asked me if i was psychic and i couldnt stop laughing...hello, if i was would I be calling you...lol
does she say that to everyone...
i can not remember, did people think that she just always gave positive outcomes....she gave me a positive outcome...but told me I have to let go a little bit..which by the way how do you that....i mean i stay busy i work, i travel, i do so many fun things with friends and family...i live my life...but yes I think of my poi all the time...

candiednut

« Reply #1252 on: May 01, 2018, 02:53:23 PM »
She told me I am psychic too, this is not to bash her but I do think a lot of them tell every caller that they are "empathic" and "psychic".

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1253 on: May 01, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »
Cookie was really good
She knew what i was going to ask before I asked it and she was able to tell me names of towns and details that she just could not have known by guessing.
I do think shes quite good....
There were times I did think she was mixing energies with an ex of mine that she mentioned a couple of times during the reading....but nothing that was deterimental
she is quite pricey though...when I hung up....i was a bit sticker shocked....I only intended to talk to her for 15 minutes and well it wound up being 45....oops

she also at one point asked me if i was psychic and i couldnt stop laughing...hello, if i was would I be calling you...lol
does she say that to everyone...
i can not remember, did people think that she just always gave positive outcomes....she gave me a positive outcome...but told me I have to let go a little bit..which by the way how do you that....i mean i stay busy i work, i travel, i do so many fun things with friends and family...i live my life...but yes I think of my poi all the time...

Same here...I have a hard time not focusing on POI, it's like he's always in the back of my thoughts..even if I'm busy, which I usually am.  I sometimes feel him almost pulling on my energy and just want it to stop.

A lot of psychics say that "pull away" stuff and that it will draw them closer, and it might work temporarily but I don't want to be with someone I have to pull away from, tbh. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1254 on: May 01, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »
A lot of psychics say that "pull away" stuff and that it will draw them closer, and it might work temporarily but I don't want to be with someone I have to pull away from, tbh.

Exactly, what is the good of that?

Yep.  It's setting up the whole relationship for a pattern of game playing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1255 on: May 01, 2018, 04:39:53 PM »

Exactly, what is the good of that?

My two cents. I've never read with Cookie so this comment is about the pull away concept. I've never been able to do it myself but will actually in the coming days.

Like you guys, typically when I pull away, I pull away. As in 'I'm so over this person I don't give a hoot whether he comes back or not.' It's over completely with no way in hell this will rekindle. When I was much younger and inexperienced in relationships and had no clue about human psychology, I'd play games though I didn't know that's what I was doing. It was almost like a knee-jerk reaction, let me break up with him so that he does what I want. Or let me not call him for weeks so I'll force his hand, instead of sitting down and actually communicating my needs, fears, what have you. I was immature. And I'm happy to say I've grown a bit, in wisdom and certainly in age.

I am not defending any of the the readers who say "pull away, it will draw them closer." I think most of us know when a reader is trying to be genuinely helpful and empowering as opposed to selling manipulative tactics of sorts, promoting game playing. What I take away from that comment, and what I fundamentally believe, is that you can pull away WHEN you're ready to do so because you believe it's the best course of action for YOU. Not to try and prompt a response, not to accelerate some sort of time frame, not to play a game but because it's what you feel you need to do in order to save and protect yourself, come what may. Let go and let God type feeling, though I'm not religious.

This is where I am. Long story short, I had a wonderful partner with whom I was very happy; we were happy albeit we had our issues. He left me six months ago. It was rather abrupt. Down deep I knew he'd be back. And he has returned. We have been talking openly and honestly and however difficult it has been, I appreciate the opportunity for clarity. Maybe we'll survive, maybe we won't. The opportunity has presented itself to me: I can go back in, he has made that clear. But the major issue in our relationship remains and unless he's willing to change that or make amends to address it, then I'm genuinely not interested. I'm not bitter, I'm not angry, I'm not anything, I'm just not interested in this relationship as it is. Right now I'm now buying what he's selling. I've been on that roller coaster and don't want another ticket.

And this is where the 'pull away' comes in for me. I know this is what I need to do. I mean it. Our relationship as it stands is not viable. I want it, but not like this. He may want to try again, but I don't, not how things are right now. That doesn't mean I won't ever want to, it's not over for me in an emotional sense. I just know I cannot do it right now under these circumstances. And I will tell him. I will leave the door open because I genuinely love this person and desire a future with him, but not like this. So I will pull away. No gimmicks, no games. I pull away because it's what I need to do for my own sanity and for my own well-being. I'll pick up the pieces as I have already and move forward with the knowledge and peace of mind that I'm doing the right for me. If he can do what he needs to do in order for my needs to be met, and before I check out completely in an emotional sense, then great. And if not, then so be it.

So simple to write but so very difficult to get to this point. I hope this makes sense.

wow great post.  I totally agree.  Pulling away to draw them closer to provoke a reaction is never a good thing.  But pulling away for your own sanity and to draw your own boundaries is a GREAT thing.  I truly hope it all works out for you :)

I've had several readers tell me to express myself to POI, tell him how I feel, reassure him, express my needs and I KNOW that is not the right course of action with this individual.  He is the type to withdraw into his shell when expectations are placed on him and he's emotionally stunted to boot.  I know the right course of action with him is not to engage, not to fight with him, not to express anything until he does first. 

In the past, I had expressed myself and it didn't get me anywhere, so I'm done with that.  I have no issue being nice to him, but not putting my heart on my the table anymore either.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:43:17 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1256 on: May 01, 2018, 06:55:32 PM »
I am not defending any of the the readers who say "pull away, it will draw them closer." I think most of us know when a reader is trying to be genuinely helpful and empowering as opposed to selling manipulative tactics of sorts, promoting game playing. What I take away from that comment, and what I fundamentally believe, is that you can pull away WHEN you're ready to do so because you believe it's the best course of action for YOU. Not to try and prompt a response, not to accelerate some sort of time frame, not to play a game but because it's what you feel you need to do in order to save and protect yourself, come what may. Let go and let God type feeling, though I'm not religious.

That's probably not what most readers mean though when they say things like that...although they may try to defend themselves by saying that's what they meant. It's not always even about doing something the other person knows about like breaking up or not calling. They say these things when the relationship is totally over, that by pulling back or letting go, , or by dating someone else, the other person will feel it and it will bring them back. I just don't even want someone who won't come back on their own.

I agree with you it's best to know when to pull away or let go for our own good. I just don't think that's what most psychics are talking about, so I don't take that away from it if they say those things. What I take away from it is they can't really make an accurate prediction so they are trying to manipulate the caller's behavior to see if they can get the outcome to manifest.

Agree!

I have gotten some great advice from psychics and some God awful advice.  What we choose to do, in the end, is up to us of course lol.

Mondez from bitwine gave me some great advice as to handling my current POI last year and he was so right...

Offline whskers

« Reply #1257 on: May 02, 2018, 02:20:01 AM »
@greekgreek - good job! I love your post.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1258 on: May 02, 2018, 11:43:12 AM »
She told me I am psychic too, this is not to bash her but I do think a lot of them tell every caller that they are "empathic" and "psychic".

She has never told me that - but in all honesty, we probably all have the capacity to be, and to some extent are. 

She has tried to get me to remote view, sometimes with success.. but I'm still calling her....
When I can remote view like Cookie, I'll announce it here, set up a personal site, and charge half her fees! LOL

Offline whskers

« Reply #1259 on: May 02, 2018, 11:58:32 AM »

She has never told me that - but in all honesty, we probably all have the capacity to be, and to some extent are. 

She has tried to get me to remote view, sometimes with success.. but I'm still calling her....
When I can remote view like Cookie, I'll announce it here, set up a personal site, and charge half her fees! LOL

Called cookie 4x and she never said that to me either.

Cookie is an excellent remote viewer. Sometimes she doesn’t even know I am who she is seeing. This happened in our last conversation.

Cookie: this guy you’re asking about thinks a lot of a girl with ___ hair
Me: I have ____ hair
Cookie: no no no this girl a *nationality*
Me: I am a *nationality*
Cookie: no no no this girl has a *certification* and is a *profession*
Me: I have *certification* and I am a *profession*
Cookie: then he think about you all the time! The other day he was in a bar with a lot of people who are ___and he was looking around wondering if you are also in the same bar.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:24:27 PM by whskers »

anything