Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917758 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1230 on: April 28, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
I’m number 2!!

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1231 on: April 29, 2018, 12:53:59 AM »
Im 46:( cant wait to talk to her

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1232 on: April 29, 2018, 01:08:09 AM »
I think I'm somewhere in the 60s in line with her.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #1233 on: April 29, 2018, 09:06:56 AM »
Wowser! Cookie's queue is up to 71. That must be close to like a month wait. I have never seen it so long!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1234 on: April 29, 2018, 11:27:06 AM »
Wowser! Cookie's queue is up to 71. That must be close to like a month wait. I have never seen it so long!

It was 76 the other day..

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1235 on: April 29, 2018, 03:04:02 PM »
ahh im still waiting.  I am at 1.  I hope she calls when I am free today.  ....Im nervous, anxious, excited all at once lol

Hi Cappy!!! Let us know how it goes!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1236 on: April 29, 2018, 03:19:55 PM »
It was bound to happen though. It does when ever a reader is discussed on the boards positively. She just doesn't empty her queue very often.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #1237 on: April 29, 2018, 04:59:56 PM »
From I have been reading with Cookie her line has always been long. I noticed you could be # 60 when you get in line and get the call about two weeks later now it seems it's longer for you to wait to speak with her. Now it seems like she is only taking 2-3 calls when she comes on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1238 on: April 29, 2018, 08:31:30 PM »
It’s definitely the power of this forum. When I read with her some time ago she had no line and her call light was green.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1239 on: April 29, 2018, 08:43:23 PM »
I agree.. You see this happen all the time. Flavour of the month. Then they all come back and say it didn't happen.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1240 on: April 29, 2018, 09:36:48 PM »
I agree.. You see this happen all the time. Flavour of the month. Then they all come back and say it didn't happen.

Yesssss lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #1241 on: April 29, 2018, 10:42:33 PM »
Maybe for other readers but definitely not true with cookie. I found out about her a year ago from this forum and when I lined up I was around 50. After a year, same queue. The first 2 calls, I wasn’t a believer. Thought she was crazy. Until ALL prediction happened one by one. Positive and negative.. After a year I’m still calling her every 3 months.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1242 on: April 29, 2018, 10:51:16 PM »

The last time I read with Cookie was 5 months ago.  Things have been happening.   

You can't read with her very often.  You have to wait for things to unfold.  I've been wanting to call her again but I've been sad about something lately and I don't want it to affect my reading.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1243 on: April 29, 2018, 11:05:07 PM »

The last time I read with Cookie was 5 months ago.  Things have been happening.   

You can't read with her very often.  You have to wait for things to unfold.  I've been wanting to call her again but I've been sad about something lately and I don't want it to affect my reading.

I read with her quite often - it doesn't affect the outcome.  But agree totally - less is more..

Offline Kate

« Reply #1244 on: April 29, 2018, 11:12:03 PM »
Maybe for other readers but definitely not true with cookie. I found out about her a year ago from this forum and when I lined up I was around 50. After a year, same queue. The first 2 calls, I wasn’t a believer. Thought she was crazy. Until ALL prediction happened one by one. Positive and negative.. After a year I’m still calling her every 3 months.

Same same same same same. 

Cookie is accurate beyond belief with me. 

Everything she has said has pretty much come to pass..

One day I'm going to write a book about her and how she shaped my journey.  Times she has told me to act, when I would have sat back.. and how that accelerated my path..

Occasionally she sees something happening soon,.. and yet it will manifest a few months out.. but she is phenomenal ..

I do call others on occasion. 

A very few others have seen accurately the current...I can list them on one hand (and I sometimes call for clarity) but no one, no one at all compares to Cookie for "seeing" the future. 

She is one amazing lady. 

If I want the truth, I call Cookie.