Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917370 times)

Offline cappy

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1215 on: April 27, 2018, 04:08:01 AM »
ugh the thing is that i work late hours so if she calls late night Im cool.  but if she calls like 7am...or when i am at work, i can not talk on the phone i work in a hospital...lets hope she calls tonight...or tomorrow late....because i will be bummed if i miss her call

Offline mignnone

« Reply #1216 on: April 27, 2018, 04:20:09 AM »
Yeah. She seems to be doing the late night calls more often. It totally sucks to miss her call and have to get back in her queue after waiting so long to try to talk to her.

Offline cappy

« Reply #1217 on: April 27, 2018, 04:46:32 AM »
ugh...well it looks like shes away now...and im at 3...i dont know if she will come back on tonight.  i hope she does...not sure if she takes time between calls or not....ahhh

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1218 on: April 27, 2018, 07:03:29 AM »
Did you pickup ? My friend got of the train to talk to her lol

Lately it looks like she calls after 11cst or in the morning. She will ask you to pick between a range of numbers. Let her do all the talking and tell you what she sees. My first reading with her EVERYTHING she predicted happen and in the timeframe she gave as well. My first reading she called on my way to work and I got there late talking to her but it was worth it. One time she called me 12am Christmas Eve. I was like you’ve got to be kidding me. She even called me one time when I was with the person I call about. Ugh

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1219 on: April 27, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »
I waited almost 2 months and she called while I was ummm "in bed" with my bf on Sunday.  Thought about answering.   ;D

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1220 on: April 27, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
I waited almost 2 months and she called while I was ummm "in bed" with my bf on Sunday.  Thought about answering.   ;D

LMAO @ thought about answering.

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #1221 on: April 27, 2018, 08:33:23 PM »
Hey guys!

I thought I would leave a feedback on this reader only because I feel she is worth it!

I had read with Cookie years ago and to be honest I can’t find my notes and I don’t really remember much. I got my call with Cookie last night at 10:30 west coast time, it, I have been stalking her recently to estimate when she comes on and it seemed to be around 8:00pm. Oh well besides the point, i got my reading and thought she was fabulous! She has been so far one of the best! The details and confirmation of events were really amazing, she is truly gifted. I also appreciated the fact that she she offers guidance, only because she is phenomenal in picking up on the other end.

Is she also an empath? I know she is known for her remote viewing.

how long did you wait in line for her? im currently 52nd :/

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #1222 on: April 27, 2018, 10:09:57 PM »
About 6 weeks, she only takes 2 callers per day!
holy cow, my best bet to get anything quicker is the hopes people dont update their callback time and fall out of line :/

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1223 on: April 27, 2018, 10:18:25 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You know your addiction is bad when... lol

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1224 on: April 27, 2018, 11:04:06 PM »
When you want to try every reader they say is good.

[/b]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You know your addiction is bad when... lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1225 on: April 28, 2018, 05:13:20 AM »
I got a reading with cookie yesterday and she read me with great detail. Even knew my bday was last week. She used some of the words my bf used that day when we talked. I talked with her for a very long time and i was really amazed at how vividly she saw my life lol she gave me some good predictions and advice and some outcomes i have predictions until November so we will see who is right. After this reading im going to join the group of  those here staying away from readings gradually ...i honestly dont need to rid anymore im just going to keep my eye open for results.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »
I got a reading with cookie yesterday and she read me with great detail. Even knew my bday was last week. She used some of the words my bf used that day when we talked. I talked with her for a very long time and i was really amazed at how vividly she saw my life lol she gave me some good predictions and advice and some outcomes i have predictions until November so we will see who is right. After this reading im going to join the group of  those here staying away from readings gradually ...i honestly dont need to rid anymore im just going to keep my eye open for results.

So glad it went well for you - thanks for sharing.. I hope it works out well for you.  Less readings is definitely the best plan because it leads to personal growth/strength.. not easy, but we're here to support you! 

On another note, I can't begin to describe how monumental Cookie has been in my journey.. she is consistently accurate beyond anyone else I read with.  I know there are some people here she hasn't worked for.. but she continues to be my 'go to' and mentor.. I love her..

Offline cappy

« Reply #1227 on: April 28, 2018, 06:11:57 PM »
ahh im still waiting.  I am at 1.  I hope she calls when I am free today.  ....Im nervous, anxious, excited all at once lol

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1228 on: April 28, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »
Hi all!  I’m new to the site! I’m in line waiting for cookie! I hear she’s top notch at what she does.  I’m only a few away. I’m excited and nervous. I have tried a lot of psychics and they all tend to say basically the same thing as each other. And I have my own personal guides that I’m connected to. So I’m really just wasting money and not having complete faith in my own guides. I guess it’s like that because I don’t trust myself . But Cookie will be my last psychic that I talk to. And if she lines up with everybody else...my psychic days are over and I will just let things unfold naturally as most of the psychics I’ve talked to said.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:48:32 PM by Gemini38 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1229 on: April 28, 2018, 10:09:05 PM »
I jumped in line with her just for the hell of it. Wonder how long it will take for her to get to me.