Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917712 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1200 on: April 01, 2018, 08:19:35 PM »
Sad to say, cookie mixes up energy too.  Happened to me once during my 2nd conversation with cookie.  I was asking about POI 2 when she was referring to POI 1.  I was so confused.  But after the call and i re-read my notes.. i realized she was referring to POI 1.  Everything cookie said (when i was asking about POI2) was confirmed by POI 1. 

@Luckystars - glad you caught that guy. And hopefully you meet/met the right one. 

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1201 on: April 01, 2018, 10:37:39 PM »
I called Cookie regarding an ex who behaved terribly with me. It was nothing short of emotional abuse. I didn't give Cookie any information, just asked what do you see for POI and me. She told me a few things that were coming up in the near future. I told her those things happened already but she insisted it's the future. The things included hanging out together, spending time, etc. She didn't pick up on him ill-treating me.

Cookie didn't pick on his issues and asked me contact him! Then she went on about LOA and that I should take destiny in my hands and call him. This is the worst advice anyone could have given me for this situation - I know she tells a lot of people about LOA but in my case it made no sense for me to contact my ex who abused me. I believe in LOA and the works; however, I wanted to see if Cookie would pick up on this man's issues (he has borderline personality issues) and if he would apologize to me. Makes me wonder if she talks about LOA to cover up for her psychic shortfalls.

I listened to her reading several times and the only thing she got accurately was the past.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1202 on: April 02, 2018, 10:10:43 AM »
I called Cookie regarding an ex who behaved terribly with me. It was nothing short of emotional abuse. I didn't give Cookie any information, just asked what do you see for POI and me. She told me a few things that were coming up in the near future. I told her those things happened already but she insisted it's the future. The things included hanging out together, spending time, etc. She didn't pick up on him ill-treating me.

Cookie didn't pick on his issues and asked me contact him! Then she went on about LOA and that I should take destiny in my hands and call him. This is the worst advice anyone could have given me for this situation - I know she tells a lot of people about LOA but in my case it made no sense for me to contact my ex who abused me. I believe in LOA and the works; however, I wanted to see if Cookie would pick up on this man's issues (he has borderline personality issues) and if he would apologize to me. Makes me wonder if she talks about LOA to cover up for her psychic shortfalls.

I listened to her reading several times and the only thing she got accurately was the past.

Most people that call a psychic to ask about their Ex, do so, because they are wondering if/when he will get in touch and what will happen. 

So it's totally understandable that she would assume that you are asking what was going to happen in the future re him contacting you because you perhaps desired him to...

Cookie is not an empath. When I've read with her, she has been able to "see" when someone is not well on occasion, and similar incidences - but she cannot read as an empath would and therefore, would be unlikely to pick up on personality issues. 

If you were looking for advice on whether to steer clear of him, I'd suggest going to Advisor Neal, who is a very talented empath or someone similar...

Cookie can get past and future energy mixed up - although, often when I have thought she has done so, the things she sees as future manifest.

Re the reading - Cookie is not a "no contact" person - she thinks that advice is bogus (she will give it if necessary - i.e. if she sees the person does not want to hear from you - but not otherwise.).

If she sees that your ex is still into you - and assumes you are calling (as most do) with hope that you will re kindle, giving advice to get in touch with him is totally understandable.

Giving advice on the LoA is common for Cookie, it has nothing at all to do with covering up.  She has done this to me in every single reading I have had with her.

On another note - I am really really sorry that you have had such an awful experience with this guy.  Save your money re calling about him, and try and move on.. you're worth 1000000 times more!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:13:26 AM by Kate »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1203 on: April 02, 2018, 03:20:52 PM »

Most people that call a psychic to ask about their Ex, do so, because they are wondering if/when he will get in touch and what will happen. 

So it's totally understandable that she would assume that you are asking what was going to happen in the future re him contacting you because you perhaps desired him to...

Cookie is not an empath. When I've read with her, she has been able to "see" when someone is not well on occasion, and similar incidences - but she cannot read as an empath would and therefore, would be unlikely to pick up on personality issues. 

If you were looking for advice on whether to steer clear of him, I'd suggest going to Advisor Neal, who is a very talented empath or someone similar...

Cookie can get past and future energy mixed up - although, often when I have thought she has done so, the things she sees as future manifest.

Re the reading - Cookie is not a "no contact" person - she thinks that advice is bogus (she will give it if necessary - i.e. if she sees the person does not want to hear from you - but not otherwise.).

If she sees that your ex is still into you - and assumes you are calling (as most do) with hope that you will re kindle, giving advice to get in touch with him is totally understandable.

Giving advice on the LoA is common for Cookie, it has nothing at all to do with covering up.  She has done this to me in every single reading I have had with her.

On another note - I am really really sorry that you have had such an awful experience with this guy.  Save your money re calling about him, and try and move on.. you're worth 1000000 times more!

I am well removed from this situation and moved on months ago, that's why I can now give an unbiased review of Cookie's reading. I left the ex because I knew I deserved a lot better. My call to Cookie was not to know if ex and I will reconcile. I didn't want him back. All I wanted to know was if I would receive an apology. I won't buy into anyone's suggestion of me contacting an ex who abused me so that he can apologize to me. Seriously, this advice makes zero sense.

Like you said, maybe Cookie "assumed" I wanted to know what's going to happen in the future. A psychic should never assume, that's where the pitfalls begin. I corrected her but she stood her ground. I know Cookie is not an empath, I started reading with her since 2011-12 so I am not a newbie to her readings. Cookie used to be my go to reader at one point and had I been reviewing her back then, I would have defended and made excuses for her shortcomings. Now I don't care so my review is based on reality. I stopped reading with her in between because she was completely wrong for me. I gave her a shot one more time last year just to see if she had become any better since a lot of reviews on this forum were mentioning her accuracy so I gave in. My reading was so off the mark that I asked for a refund.

Irrespective, she didn't work for me. I am really glad she works for you and others but my readings with Cookie have been BS. I am not saying she's not gifted but I am just trying to give an honest and unbiased opinion based on facts of my reading.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1204 on: April 02, 2018, 10:41:37 PM »

I am well removed from this situation and moved on months ago, that's why I can now give an unbiased review of Cookie's reading. I left the ex because I knew I deserved a lot better. My call to Cookie was not to know if ex and I will reconcile. I didn't want him back. All I wanted to know was if I would receive an apology. I won't buy into anyone's suggestion of me contacting an ex who abused me so that he can apologize to me. Seriously, this advice makes zero sense.

Like you said, maybe Cookie "assumed" I wanted to know what's going to happen in the future. A psychic should never assume, that's where the pitfalls begin. I corrected her but she stood her ground. I know Cookie is not an empath, I started reading with her since 2011-12 so I am not a newbie to her readings. Cookie used to be my go to reader at one point and had I been reviewing her back then, I would have defended and made excuses for her shortcomings. Now I don't care so my review is based on reality. I stopped reading with her in between because she was completely wrong for me. I gave her a shot one more time last year just to see if she had become any better since a lot of reviews on this forum were mentioning her accuracy so I gave in. My reading was so off the mark that I asked for a refund.

Irrespective, she didn't work for me. I am really glad she works for you and others but my readings with Cookie have been BS. I am not saying she's not gifted but I am just trying to give an honest and unbiased opinion based on facts of my reading.

Well we may say a psychic should never assume - but let's face it - we give them a few minutes time (due to cost), expect them to tune in and know everything immediately - then if something they say does not chime with what we expect or think, we brand them as either a fake or stalling for information..

Granted there are the fake ones out there that are truly hopeless. However, Cookie is no fake!  She is the only psychic I have ever spoken to who can predict the future accurately..

So I guess we have to be a little forgiving and accept that she simply told you the best advice she could based on the information you had asked for and given during the call..

I seriously think we expect wayyy too much from psychics.

(Very glad you have moved on, gives hope and encouragement that hard times pass and we recover to a stronger place.. :-) )
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:45:44 PM by Kate »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1205 on: April 02, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »
I seriously think we expect wayyy too much from psychics.

The main thing is don't expect them to work for others the same way they work for you...they can be great for you and dead wrong for someone else.

Exactly. Everyone has their own experience with readers and for me, Cookie didn't work. She was ridiculously off. Expecting a psychic to be 50% accurate is not expecting too much.

If she works for others, that's excellent. I can only speak of my experience and time and again, she has been very wrong.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #1206 on: April 02, 2018, 11:07:31 PM »
I will say in light of the Cookie chats, I need to do some sort of update for everyone.  Recap: I had been involved with/dating POI 1 since May/June of 2017 and read with Cookie on him a dozen + times since then. I love her and truly think she's gifted. My longest reading was over an hour long. Funds are not what I'm concerned about when reading with her, because I get readings very similar to those of you that are looking for guidance on helping things manifest, etc. Okay so, long story short - she was totally wrong for me in that things she described with this POI SO FAR. When I say totally wrong, I mean this is a man that I was actively dating and things were not developing in a more positive manner as she described. It wasn't negative vs. positive - just didn't seem to be really going anywhere like towards these predictions and feelings she was seeing. It was all very neutral with him. Fast forward to February, and I got involved with a new man. I go back and listen to the tons of readings and realize her predictions are happening with scary accuracy with the NEW GUY I'm dating. This has happened to me TWICE in two main relationships I called Cookie about over the last 7 years. First time happened to me in 2012 and I should have known she can't always differentiate between people we are asking about and just our future in general. First guy is still around and things could still continue to develop romantically - but predictions she made for me/timeline/things she has "SEEN" - totally with a completely different guy. There is absolutely no way it's coincidence either. These are Cookie's visions that tend to have a higher probability of manifesting and have a certain level of specific predictive quality that you can't just assume what she said is happening. These are her predictions with a different guy 1000000%.

Just updating you all and placing my two cents on her. Definitely gifted. Can definitely see future type things. Has mixed up energies for me both times. This is almost exactly how it went down for me with my ex and myself in 2012 with my Cookie readings. All of a sudden predictions started happening as she saw - with another guy. I also mentioned this to her a couple weeks ago and she is adamant it is the first guy - but it's just not. I'll let some more time pass and update again if things change, but as of right now, she can't tell it's a different guy really and she also made these predictions before the second guy even existed in my life and assigned them to the first guy I had called about for 7 months.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:26:45 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline cappy

« Reply #1207 on: April 27, 2018, 12:18:48 AM »
so i have never used keen before.  what number will come on my caller ID...so I can look for it....I am like #5 right now on the WL for cookie.
also, should i not ask any questions at all , i just want to know about my guy...if theres future potential, if he still has any interest and if theres anything i can do to help reconnect...are those questions I can ask or will it mess her up
i really do not want to spend too much on this...would 15 min be enough...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1208 on: April 27, 2018, 12:26:14 AM »
I will say in light of the Cookie chats, I need to do some sort of update for everyone.  Recap: I had been involved with/dating POI 1 since May/June of 2017 and read with Cookie on him a dozen + times since then. I love her and truly think she's gifted. My longest reading was over an hour long. Funds are not what I'm concerned about when reading with her, because I get readings very similar to those of you that are looking for guidance on helping things manifest, etc. Okay so, long story short - she was totally wrong for me in that things she described with this POI SO FAR. When I say totally wrong, I mean this is a man that I was actively dating and things were not developing in a more positive manner as she described. It wasn't negative vs. positive - just didn't seem to be really going anywhere like towards these predictions and feelings she was seeing. It was all very neutral with him. Fast forward to February, and I got involved with a new man. I go back and listen to the tons of readings and realize her predictions are happening with scary accuracy with the NEW GUY I'm dating. This has happened to me TWICE in two main relationships I called Cookie about over the last 7 years. First time happened to me in 2012 and I should have known she can't always differentiate between people we are asking about and just our future in general. First guy is still around and things could still continue to develop romantically - but predictions she made for me/timeline/things she has "SEEN" - totally with a completely different guy. There is absolutely no way it's coincidence either. These are Cookie's visions that tend to have a higher probability of manifesting and have a certain level of specific predictive quality that you can't just assume what she said is happening. These are her predictions with a different guy 1000000%.

Just updating you all and placing my two cents on her. Definitely gifted. Can definitely see future type things. Has mixed up energies for me both times. This is almost exactly how it went down for me with my ex and myself in 2012 with my Cookie readings. All of a sudden predictions started happening as she saw - with another guy. I also mentioned this to her a couple weeks ago and she is adamant it is the first guy - but it's just not. I'll let some more time pass and update again if things change, but as of right now, she can't tell it's a different guy really and she also made these predictions before the second guy even existed in my life and assigned them to the first guy I had called about for 7 months.

Well she is a remote viewer right...Are the two guys similar to you, like their temperament, water/earth signs, mannerisms, your 'type' of guy or something.
I find that not only bizarre, but also kooky in how she doesn't recognize a mix up either.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1209 on: April 27, 2018, 12:42:37 AM »
Cookie is not good with predicting the future, ask her what she sees that's all

the phone number you will get is 1800-275-5336

so i have never used keen before.  what number will come on my caller ID...so I can look for it....I am like #5 right now on the WL for cookie.
also, should i not ask any questions at all , i just want to know about my guy...if theres future potential, if he still has any interest and if theres anything i can do to help reconnect...are those questions I can ask or will it mess her up

Offline whskers

« Reply #1210 on: April 27, 2018, 01:50:03 AM »
Cookie has been accurate with me. For a couple of relationships.

Ask her if you will be in a committed relationship with the persons name and what can you do to commit to you.

I read with a very accurate (through past experience) psychic today and it’s not cookie. She reminded me that if I’m waiting for someone, let go, be open and tell him “I am letting you go and I forgive you for not being the right person for me”. Doesn’t mean you close off yourself on him, but just helps you to let go of the worries and focus on yourself and what you want. She also said don’t forget to visualize and think about what you want and believe that you can achieve it. She said when she worked in corporate world, she earned £20K a year, everyday she drove to work she say, I will earn £100K a year i deserve it. After 5 years she earned £100K a year. So if you really want your guy, or you want the right guy, then tell yourself it will happen. Visualize it.

I think psychic readings should be like this. Empowering.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1211 on: April 27, 2018, 01:54:14 AM »

Well she is a remote viewer right...Are the two guys similar to you, like their temperament, water/earth signs, mannerisms, your 'type' of guy or something.
I find that not only bizarre, but also kooky in how she doesn't recognize a mix up either.

Happened to me as well on how she mixed energies. 2 guys are very different. First guy was over achiever, very wealthy, over confident person.  The second guy is more introvert and feels like he has not achieved anything in his life, very insecure, don’t feel attractive. I asked about the first guy and she nailed the reading on the 2nd guy. I’m starting to wonder if it’s who has the stronger energy during your reading. I read with during the time I was almost over with 2nd guy and 1st guy was just a prospect. I don’t know thought. But cookie is definitely gifted.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1212 on: April 27, 2018, 03:48:40 AM »
Im next in line for cookie. I never read with her before does any one have any suggestions i dont know her style much....i usually read with kisha.

Offline cappy

« Reply #1213 on: April 27, 2018, 03:56:44 AM »
i am getting confused with the future feedback. some say shes spot on some say shes horrid. 
I dont know what to make of it.
Thanks to those who gave feedback on how to ask my question. 
I hope she does not call when i am asleep...or at work.  I would be so sad as I had to get back in line, so this will be my second time getting in queue!

Good luck natashanyc....lmk how it goes!
Im next in line for cookie. I never read with her before does any one have any suggestions i dont know her style much....i usually read with kisha.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #1214 on: April 27, 2018, 04:03:39 AM »
Lately it looks like she calls after 11cst or in the morning. She will ask you to pick between a range of numbers. Let her do all the talking and tell you what she sees. My first reading with her EVERYTHING she predicted happen and in the timeframe she gave as well. My first reading she called on my way to work and I got there late talking to her but it was worth it. One time she called me 12am Christmas Eve. I was like you’ve got to be kidding me. She even called me one time when I was with the person I call about. Ugh

anything