Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917442 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1185 on: March 31, 2018, 04:03:40 PM »
I don’t like the rambling either.. I would always have to budget $100ish when talking to cookie. But this is her style of reading. She’s not a direct yes or no type of reader. I’d rather listen to her rambles and get 100% predictions correctly (which has been my experience with her) than pay $20, $30 to anyone whose prediction don’t happen. And another reason why I only read with cookie only once every 3 months. At first I wasn’t a fan. Everything she said didnt make sense. But as predictions unfold, I kept coming back to her. It came to a point where now she gives me a prediction and I will ask her.. i Want this to happen instead, what should I do? And she gives me advice. I don’t find her vague either. Her predictions are so specific. The first few readings, yes vague, but still outcome happened. But now she’s more specific. My last read with her she said “he is coming very clear tonight”. Do I think she has off days? Maybe. But hasn’t happened to me.. yet.

This is really good to know...I have never tried her but keep thinking I might sometime. This gives me a good idea of what to expect. Sounds like you just have to let her talk. I am okay with that as long as what they have to say is useful. I prefer it really because it can be awkward when you have to keep asking questions.

I didn’t believe her predictions the first time I called but it happened exactly how she described it. I talked to her for 10 mins 1st time. It was negative. I thought to myself, that’s not going to happen. I’ll fight for that person but sadly something happened out of my control. The 2nd time (after 3 months of 1st reading) I read with cookie was 3 minutes.  She was rambling and it wasn’t really making sense to me so I hang up right away. That one prediction (which is big deal and a game changer in my life) that she said in the 3 minutes happened. It was also negative. Now knowing what cookie can advise, I wish I stayed on the phone and asked her how to prevent the 2nd prediction. Both predictions weren’t “vague“. Can’t easily be guessed.

I don’t read as much with cookie. Maybe once every 3 months. I would spend $70ish on an average. But that $70 spread out for 3 months (20ish a month) I think was totally worth it. Now I ask her for general stuff and ask her how to prevent negative predictions.

I closed my keen account and called her with a different account. Her predictions and accurate description of characters were like continuation of my keen account. It was so impressive. I live in a big city with multiple huge cities around where I live as well. For people who are not familiar in the area, to them each city is just one big metropolitan city. But with cookie, she can specifically describe, you live in city 1, and your poi lives in city 2 which is close to you. And he works in city 3. And your poi works with a lot of people who looks like you (same nationality, and yes confirmed by him). And your poi think you’re way attractive than the most of your people (A lot of people including my poi says I don’t look like My nationality). And the new guy you will meet works in city 3. For her to nail down these locations is very impressive.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 04:14:04 PM by whskers »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1186 on: March 31, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »

Seems she's good at picking up past and present, which I already know, and hit or miss at best in predicting the future.

[/quote]

This is accurate, not in just my experience but for some other veterans on the board too. She's very detailed and has gotten cities, states, descriptions, etc. for me too. But at $6 a minute when she tells me that someone can't stop thinking about me, then says he is involved with someone and nothing with us will materialize, all the way back to he comes back into my life and wants to get me pregnant...I think it's safe to say she doesn't know lol. All in three different readings...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:35:30 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1187 on: April 01, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »
Yes she has on some things. I posted a while back but some of the things she did get correct were:

*a period of unemployment
*a fight with a female at work
*hip issues which would warrant treatment
*being on/off with someone romantically
*a friend thinking she was pregnant
*correspondence with a foreign male that travels and has a connection with California

I'm waiting on some. She sees me moving to California and also said I would get pregnant unexpectedly. She said I would start sleeping better this year (hasn't happened yet)...and that I would also be going back to school. I'll update of course.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1188 on: April 01, 2018, 01:47:28 AM »

Seems she's good at picking up past and present, which I already know, and hit or miss at best in predicting the future.

This is accurate, not in just my experience but for some other veterans on the board too. She's very detailed and has gotten cities, states, descriptions, etc. for me too. But at $6 a minute when she tells me that someone can't stop thinking about me, then says he is involved with someone and nothing with us will materialize, all the way back to he comes back into my life and wants to get me pregnant...I think it's safe to say she doesn't know lol. All in three different readings...
[/quote]

My first read with her was the same thing. She said poi and I will increase communication but will never be more than friends. This guy has not initiated communication with me since April 2017. I called cookie July 2017. I said to myself, “that doesn’t make sense, him and I increasing communication is all I ever wanted. Why would we not be more than friends. This woman is a joke”. I found out something August 2017 about poi that turned me off big time. I started seeing someone else and poi started initiating communication. Text/instagram/snap chat everyday. But I don’t want him anymore. So.. yes we increased communication. But we are just friends.

Lucky no offense.. Cookie hit all those prediction for you in bullet points but you are still skeptical of her. She does ramble a lot and confuses people. I was very skeptical of her in the beginning but now I respect her reading style.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #1189 on: April 01, 2018, 01:58:33 AM »
Hi Kate,

Thanks for your post. I was just passing through.
I am not going to lie, I find LoA incredibly difficult. Especially in the current situation that I am in. A part of me is so scared about wanting something so badly, spending time, thinking about it... Only to not have it manifest. To be honest, I know part of the journey is to trust... But to become attached to something that isn't tangible, that scares me.

I am open to trying, but it has been notoriously difficult lol.
I have difficulty visualising things! I think I have purposely suppressed my imagination (for the above reasons) for so long. Are you aware of any visualisation aids?

You could try something like making a vision board. say you want a big lavish vacation you’d cut out scenes from magazines or wherever and paste them up onto a piece of paper stock and then hang it up somewhere or meditate on it each day.

I will give that a shot and see what happens! Thank you x

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1190 on: April 01, 2018, 05:27:46 AM »
Lucky no offense.. Cookie hit all those prediction for you in bullet points but you are still skeptical of her. She does ramble a lot and confuses people. I was very skeptical of her in the beginning but now I respect her reading style.
[/quote]

No offense, but if she tells me someone is going to get serious about me while I find out on my own that he's cheating on a girlfriend and being shady, I don't care. I confronted him and he blocked my number.
I don't care about a fight she saw with someone at work, I don't really care about her seeing a doctor., etc. Yeah, that's cool, and she has a gift. My point is that she sees random things, and like someone else mentioned, I feel like relationship predictions are iffy with her. That's all I was saying.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 05:42:55 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1191 on: April 01, 2018, 05:34:59 AM »

Ooooo what part of California? :)
[/quote]

She mentioned UCLA, Orange County, and San Diego....are you around?  :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #1192 on: April 01, 2018, 01:59:22 PM »

I like to read mostly for guidance, I think situations can change drastically, I try not to get too enthusiastic about predictions.

Based on my own past experience, with other psychics, not her, when I got too excited about predictions I began to subconsciously act different towards the person I read about, to the point where things didn't play out naturally. It's better, in my opinion, to just let things be. If you confront someone you change the dynamics, things don't flow. That's just my opinion.

I agree with this.  Unless i want an outcome altered.  Then i really changed my actions.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1193 on: April 01, 2018, 05:05:39 PM »
If you confront someone you change the dynamics, things don't flow. That's just my opinion.

[/quote]

Ok, but then how come Kisha didn't see it as going anywhere in the first place? Kisha was correct before the confrontation, saying that she saw physical attraction but I that I wouldn't like his ways.
Cookie said she saw things developing between us.
You can't say that I'm the reason Cookie wasn't right or that I am the reason things changed. I feel like that's excusing the psychic.

As I've said before, I do like Cookie ...she's fun to read with and gifted with random predictions, she just hasn't always been right about relationship stuff in the *future*.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 05:10:45 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1194 on: April 01, 2018, 05:09:24 PM »
Yeah I’m in San Diego!. She mentioned those places too

She mentioned those in your reading too?

San Diego is very pretty

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1195 on: April 01, 2018, 06:06:56 PM »
If you confront someone you change the dynamics, things don't flow. That's just my opinion.

Ok, but then how come Kisha didn't see it as going anywhere in the first place? Kisha was correct before the confrontation, saying that she saw physical attraction but I that I wouldn't like his ways.
Cookie said she saw things developing between us.
You can't say that I'm the reason Cookie wasn't right or that I am the reason things changed. I feel like that's excusing the psychic.

As I've said before, I do like Cookie ...she's fun to read with and gifted with random predictions, she just hasn't always been right about relationship stuff in the *future*.
[/quote]

I agree with you. When a psychic is right and seeing the situation for what it is (getting to the heart of the matter)...it dosent matter what you do. Confrontation is an adult thing to do when you are offended or see someone doing something wrong. It shouldnt be something that makes an adult male fly off the handle and want nothing to do with you if he cares about you. I think women wrongly think being passive in any interaction will get them what they want more easily, but thats another discussion.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1196 on: April 01, 2018, 07:13:15 PM »
Based from my own experience, i’m sure outcomes can be changed if MY OWN actions changed.  I have done it too many times since 2014.  I get general readings from psychic and if i hear something i do not like, i would ask how to intentionally change it.  There would be times when they would say they can’t help.  But majority of the times when i tried to change an outcome intentionally, it worked.  But MY OWN action changed it.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1197 on: April 01, 2018, 07:26:35 PM »
Hi Kate,

I am not going to lie, I find LoA incredibly difficult. Especially in the current situation that I am in. A part of me is so scared about wanting something so badly, spending time, thinking about it... Only to not have it manifest. To be honest, I know part of the journey is to trust... But to become attached to something that isn't tangible, that scares me.

I have difficulty visualising things! I think I have purposely suppressed my imagination (for the above reasons) for so long. Are you aware of any visualisation aids?

You could try something like making a vision board. say you want a big lavish vacation you’d cut out scenes from magazines or wherever and paste them up onto a piece of paper stock and then hang it up somewhere or meditate on it each day.

I think LOA is powerful.  I do not know if it’s the power of the mind but I have practicing it for a while it became a habit.  I traveled around the world for work but my company never sent me to Europe (i traveled almost every month to Asia and Latin America).  I have been all over UK with my own money and it drove me to debt.  Iceland was expensive too.  I dont want that to happen again. But when i travel to Europe I want it to be in smaller towns but i know it will cost me a lot of money and i want to save money for other things.  I always visualized going to cute towns.  A couple of months ago my friend called me and she said she has work in France in a small city in the border of Germany and Switzerland if i want to come with her and stay with her for two weeks.  It just happens that i am not scheduled at work during the dates she was going.  I was able to find a flight for only $400 (comfortable too, Air France).  I stayed with her and her hotel came in with free breakfast.  Her rental car was also paid by company.  So I was able to tour around Paris and in Strasbourg (look up Colmar, Riquewihr, Eguishim so cute!), Switzerland (went up Mont Blanc) and Germany (saw the Black Forest) all under $1,500.  Maybe a coincidence?  I don’t know. But i will keep visualizing what i want in life. :). The 2nd destination i really want to go to is Australia and New Zealand.  A different friend said she will have work there end of this year and i can stay with her if i want to.  Of course i will go :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:29:41 PM by whskers »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1198 on: April 01, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
Hi Kate,

I think LOA is powerful.  I do not know if it’s the power of the mind but I have practicing it for a while it became a habit.  I traveled around the world for work but my company never sent me to Europe (i traveled almost every month to Asia and Latin America).  I have been all over UK with my own money and it drove me to debt.  Iceland was expensive too.  I dont want that to happen again. But when i travel to Europe I want it to be in smaller towns but i know it will cost me a lot of money and i want to save money for other things.  I always visualized going to cute towns.  A couple of months ago my friend called me and she said she has work in France in a small city in the border of Germany and Switzerland if i want to come with her and stay with her for two weeks.  It just happens that i am not scheduled at work during the dates she was going.  I was able to find a flight for only $400 (comfortable too, Air France).  I stayed with her and her hotel came in with free breakfast.  Her rental car was also paid by company.  So I was able to tour around Paris and in Strasbourg (look up Colmar, Riquewihr, Eguishim so cute!), Switzerland (went up Mont Blanc) and Germany (saw the Black Forest) all under $1,500.  Maybe a coincidence?  I don’t know. But i will keep visualizing what i want in life. :). The 2nd destination i really want to go to is Australia and New Zealand.  A different friend said she will have work there end of this year and i can stay with her if i want to.  Of course i will go :D

whskers- you are a powerful creator, i love it!  i am working on this now but find trouble with resistance.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1199 on: April 01, 2018, 07:57:19 PM »

[/quote]

Exactly, because you confront him now he wants nothing to do with you? Why would you want a relationship like that when the man is in it halfheartedly if at all. Lucky star you did the right thing, life is too short. Cookie should’ve seen that you would find out about him, it’s not like she told you something that spurred you into action, you found out on your own. If I’m understanding the story right.

-Yes that's correct, he wouldn't let me follow him on Instagram so I knew something was up.

[/quote]
I can’t really comment on aries yet, but she seems ok so far

To be fair, Aries hasn't always been right about my relationships either...but this past year she's been very accurate.

In regards to another man I've been involved with, Aries sees me living with him within a year and she predicted my involvement with him last year.
Cookie told me I wouldn't have a relationship with this man, so I can update everyone on that as well.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 08:02:16 PM by Luckystar »