Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917718 times)

Offline karma17

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1140 on: March 15, 2018, 08:14:40 PM »
Totally on her own. I had been in line for a call with her for over a month, she called on a random afternoon when I least expected it. I was going through a major work crisis and a love interest was the last thing on my mind. I answered her call and was terrified she was going to say something awful happening with my job but she started out immediately on the person in question and even picked up on my work crisis, made some random predictions that my go-to reader gave me for the end of this year as well. So all in all I was convinced...

Offline cappy

« Reply #1141 on: March 16, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »
ok..so i have never read with her and currently am 24....
eventually I am sure I will get through and likely unexpectedly get the call...
It sounds like 10 min is a good enough time which seems so short to me but that seems to be the consensus...

when she starts the call, do you tell her where you need guidance or does she just start talking
do you tell her the area you need help with
it sounds like most have said let her just talk and then asking questions seems to confuse things with her answers
i just want to make the most of my time
i dont need her to confirm the present.  maybe if she wants to tell me how my poi feels currently or if theres anything going on his mind but otherwise i dont think theres much else i need to know its more about the future i would like to know...

Offline whskers

« Reply #1142 on: March 16, 2018, 12:17:57 PM »
I ask her questions like.. what do you see happening between me and ___. Or.. what should I do to achieve this goal. And then she starts talking. I don’t think you can stop her from mentioning the present. I just let her talk 10-20 mins. When she starts to circle around, I end my call.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1143 on: March 29, 2018, 05:16:12 AM »
Yes SUPER SUPER slow.
But i guess worth the wait.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1144 on: March 29, 2018, 11:04:06 AM »
Love Cookie - worth the wait. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1145 on: March 29, 2018, 01:01:16 PM »
Guess she told you what you wanted to hear then!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1146 on: March 29, 2018, 02:56:18 PM »

i have read once with her only, that was 6-7 months back. She has given me lots of details but couldnt hear most of them due to some keen calling issues. (calling far away from US)

but i have scheduled another reading last month, and am still on queue  ;D .. probably reached half the queue now

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #1147 on: March 29, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
Is there any other site to get in contact with cookie?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1148 on: March 29, 2018, 05:47:58 PM »
Well, now I just checked and I jumped to No. 14 in line. When I first got in line, I was 56. I jumped in line nearly three weeks ago...I was No. 20 for a week straight and only NOW just jumped to No. 14. Cookie will be the last psychic read I have on Keen. Using up the rest of my funds and then shutting that bad boy down lol

whoa !! .. am 27 !
i was 38 couple of hours ago hehe

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1149 on: March 29, 2018, 08:13:58 PM »
Update on Cookie:
I read with her in February and asked about someone I had hooked up with. It was my friends neighbor and he is alot younger than I am but I was very physically attracted to him. She said that things would develop when I saw him next and that in the future he looked more serious about me.

What I found out about a week later through social media research:
He HAS a girlfriend. A girlfriend that lives out of state and that reading took place a couple of days after they went to a wedding together. Cookie did not pick up on this at all. I highly doubt I will ever see him again as I confronted him about this and consequently he blocked my number. Luckily I wasn't emotionally invested.

She got something small right about me corresponding with and seeing a foreign male that travels for work....the other things she said like a pregnancy and a move I will have to update on later. I have a desire to move but no desire for children anytime soon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:17:29 PM by Luckystar »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1150 on: March 29, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »
Cookie is always wrong on outcome, she has been wrong on every relationship outcome I’ve asked her about. She is better at small predictions and current but is her price worth that? It’s up for ppl to decide I guess.

I def don’t think she’s worth it at all..

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1151 on: March 29, 2018, 11:30:50 PM »
Me neither... I talked to her for 6 mins at 5.99. She then told me off as I didn't explain the kid of relationship I had with person. I heard you had to talk with her for 45 to 50 mins. Not happening for me.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1152 on: March 29, 2018, 11:49:39 PM »

Cookie only tells me what she "sees" - good or bad.  I've heard it all from Cookie - she's great for that reason.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1153 on: March 29, 2018, 11:52:25 PM »
Cookie is always wrong on outcome, she has been wrong on every relationship outcome I’ve asked her about. She is better at small predictions and current but is her price worth that? It’s up for ppl to decide I guess.

Strange - that's not been my experience at all..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1154 on: March 29, 2018, 11:58:12 PM »
I've read with Cookie for a while and she's told me things I didn't want to hear, as well as things I did. She's been right so far. She is slow, but I think if i let her talk things she sees on her own have been accurate.

I like to read mostly for guidance, I think sulituations can change drastically, I try not to get too enthusiastic about predictions.

Based on my own past experience, with other psychics, not her, when I got too excited about predictions I began to subconsciously act different towards the person I read about, to the point where things didn't play out naturally. It's better, in my opinion, to just let things be. If you confront someone you change the dynamics, things don't flow. That's just my opinion.

Also, certain predictions have happened as she has said.

I agree about the acting different thing. Really ruined things a few times because I believed the predictions