Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917408 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1125 on: March 10, 2018, 04:44:03 AM »
Happy for you Hillcam, its a great start!

Offline sharon

« Reply #1126 on: March 10, 2018, 08:29:02 AM »
Hey guys, how do you reach to Cookie? I am on line but there are 66 people in front of me... and I am already waiting for over 7 days :(

She didnt have that much readers a year ago. Sometimes she was online and nobody called.
I think because of this portal, positive reviews written about her, people are getting more and more interested and attracted to her and she also has gotten more expensive.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1127 on: March 10, 2018, 04:20:03 PM »
Happy for you Hillcam, its a great start!

Thank you!

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #1128 on: March 10, 2018, 07:30:54 PM »
I spoke with Cookie for the first time this week (she called me after midnight so I was half asleep lol) but I liked her. For me, I wish I would have set aside money to speak with her for at least 20-25 minutes because we got cut off right when we were getting to the good part. She was really nice, I sent her an email explaining why the call ended abruptly (though I'm sure she knew why) and she gave me a little more info on the person.

I'm pleased with the things she said, some things did surprise me a bit about my POI but I'm looking forward to the predictions. As others have said, the first thing she told me to do was pick a number and it was pretty much off to the races after that.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1129 on: March 10, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »
Hey guys, how do you reach to Cookie? I am on line but there are 66 people in front of me... and I am already waiting for over 7 days :(

She didnt have that much readers a year ago. Sometimes she was online and nobody called.
I think because of this portal, positive reviews written about her, people are getting more and more interested and attracted to her and she also has gotten more expensive.

Her queue moves relatively quickly if she doesn’t respond to your appointment request.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1130 on: March 13, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »

For as far back as I can remember Cookie has usually had a long line. It seems to fluctuate though, I think a lot of these readers benefit from the reviews we share here. The last time I got a reading from her I was number 39 and another time a few years ago I was 74. If you catch her in the morning she will accept an appointment very early morning like 7am or 8am or late at night around 2am.

Offline cappy

« Reply #1131 on: March 14, 2018, 12:33:28 AM »
I have been in the 30s for 3 weeks now
i messaged her to ask for an appt and no response.
I would be able to do like a 2am reading since I am up at that hour!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #1132 on: March 14, 2018, 09:04:50 PM »
Nothing she said.... I reallly mean NOTHING.... ever panned out. It’s so funny we waste our hard earned money on such fluff. I asked very basic stuff I.e. when do you see me getting pregnant and she said “you are not pregnant right now right”? Is it question or answer to my question. Other stuff too was completely wrong and she gets expensive? Lol

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #1133 on: March 14, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »
The first time i spoke with Cookie she picked up a pregnancy(i was pregnant) but she was VERY sure it was not me who was pregnant. She said it was a third party. That I'd hear about a pregnancy. Even after i told her i was she said I'd still hear about someone else being pregnant. I've really gone back and forth about calling her again because she has such great reviews but i think about the things i could do with $100-$150...

Nothing she said.... I reallly mean NOTHING.... ever panned out. It’s so funny we waste our hard earned money on such fluff. I asked very basic stuff I.e. when do you see me getting pregnant and she said “you are not pregnant right now right”? Is it question or answer to my question. Other stuff too was completely wrong and she gets expensive? Lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #1134 on: March 15, 2018, 12:47:50 AM »
The first time i spoke with Cookie she picked up a pregnancy(i was pregnant) but she was VERY sure it was not me who was pregnant. She said it was a third party. That I'd hear about a pregnancy. Even after i told her i was she said I'd still hear about someone else being pregnant. I've really gone back and forth about calling her again because she has such great reviews but i think about the things i could do with $100-$150...

If you don't have something you really need her help with, then you don't need to call.  The last time I called Cookie (and I absolutely LOVE her) was in November.  I'm still waiting for some more things to unfold. 

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #1135 on: March 15, 2018, 03:47:38 AM »
I needed to call her for asking a timeline to get a job which I still don’t have. It was october or September 2016. I called Kisha too and Kisha s some stuff did pan out in sometime and her numbers like 4 or 1 etc were spot on so I came back and updated but cookie.... the call was expensive and useless.....
Anyways if she works out for people she may very well be..... just I was laying it out there like you do or anyone else does how I really feel. Now I don’t have any money to feed the psychics lol.
Anyways if she works for anyone great.... just too expensive and waste of so much money 💰

Offline whskers

« Reply #1136 on: March 15, 2018, 11:20:55 AM »
I was reading my notes on my last conversation with cookie.  My last reading with her was January 2018.  She said that i will meet someone new in a given time frame.. and this person will remind me of my last POI and she mentioned a city.  She hit the time frame accurately.. and the reason why the new guy will remind me of the last POI is because they have the exact same first name, and i met him the city cookie mentioned.  The city is not my usual work place and i barely go that city.  Cookie also mentioned where my POI lives and works. Those are not the same cities as well.   I recently posted a prediction happening with Yona.  Yona accurately described the place of setting and new guy’s physical description from the hair to the eyes, body type and ethnicity.

Also since in this thread, the law of attraction was discussed.  Back in January, I had a big crush on a co worker.  So in the past i posted about thinking i wish he talks to me and he sent me a chat message out of nowhere..  This next one is even better, the night before i thought i wish i see my crush again. we dont serve the same clients and there is just no reason for us to be in the same office.  The next day i was traveling to an office location 2 hours away from my home office.  My supervisor texted me late at night to drive to that office instead so it wasn’t planned.  I parked beside a car and the model reminded me of his car.  I saw a guy inside but I didn’t think it was my crush. So as i was walking away, i saw the plate number with his school which was 2,000 miles away from our home place so i was pretty sure it was him. So i walked back and knocked on his door.  So he got out of the car and he said, “i havent been in this office for the longest time, probably my 3rd time working here for 4 years so I’m waiting for other people to show up because i dont have a fob to get in.  I just thought last night to work here for today”.    —coincidence??  Of course maybe!! :) but i was happy to see him and was able to bond with him the whole day :).

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1137 on: March 15, 2018, 06:33:49 PM »

I had a reading with Cookie in the last month and she said she saw me getting pregnant and also described a male that I have been on and off with. She even said he will want me to get pregnant. I have no intentions whatsoever of getting pregnant in the near future. She also said I would have two friends get pregnant before this would happen. I will update if it comes to pass.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:37:33 PM by Luckystar »

Offline karma17

« Reply #1138 on: March 15, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »
Last Aug I had a reading with her and she gave me very specific info about someone and said I was going to have “reconnection and reconciliation” in what she saw was a 9-12 so Sep to Dec of last year. (Which she was adamant about)
She gave me super specific info on my career that was happening at the time so I thought she was bang on. Read with her two months later and she completely flipped on me and was just throwing crap at me like- are there two men around you? Is there a Muslim man?— Like are you kidding me??!
After two lengthy readings and your so called reputation you can’t throw that shit at me. Just say you’re not making a connection??
Also, unless that reconciliation happens in Sep-Dec of 2022, she was definitely wrong and full of crap.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1139 on: March 15, 2018, 07:47:49 PM »
Last Aug I had a reading with her and she gave me very specific info about someone and said I was going to have “reconnection and reconciliation” in what she saw was a 9-12 so Sep to Dec of last year. (Which she was adamant about)
She gave me super specific info on my career that was happening at the time so I thought she was bang on. Read with her two months later and she completely flipped on me and was just throwing crap at me like- are there two men around you? Is there a Muslim man?— Like are you kidding me??!
Also, unless that reconciliation happens in Sep-Dec of 2022, she was definitely wrong and full of crap.

When she talked about the reconnection and reconciliation, was that something you asked about or did she bring up the person on her own? In my experience, she is much more accurate on stuff that she sees on her own. The things or specific people I have asked her about haven't been as accurate.