Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917689 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1110 on: February 07, 2018, 03:10:43 PM »
Thank you whskers. She has described hair color and ethnicity accurately for me too as well as described events and feelings that I can confirm from the past and present. I was reading earlier posts and someone mentioned that she isn't very good describing feelings as much as things she physically sees, or that she may even take notes. Every time I've read with her she tells me the same thing regarding his feelings towards me and events seem to be unfolding as she has described.

But to clarify, I think she does describe feelings accurately. She said he doesn’t show you that much but he cares/think about you a lot. But let cookie talk though. I think if it’s a fishing expedition.. I think she doesn’t pick as much. Lady persephone pick up the same thing. He called him “deceiving”. Lady P said he’s not a liar. But he plays cool and make you feel like you’re not special. But this is how he feels.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1111 on: February 07, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »
Has Cookie been right regarding a persons feelings towards you? For example someone hiding their feelings from you or not telling you exactly what they're feeling? Her readings for me have made a lot of sense and it seems she has accurately picked up my situation.

Yes.

Thank you njlady and whskers. I think she does pick up feelings as well, the reason I asked is because a few posts back I noticed questions regarding how accurately she can pick up peoples feelings. Each time I've read with her, the reading begins with her stating the same thing regarding what he is feeling, then goes on into what she sees. What she sees has been specific, so I do believe she can definitely see things.

Did her predictions work for you?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1112 on: February 08, 2018, 08:59:51 PM »
Ok, cookie told me I will be managing my finances better this year, in my mind I was thinking what the hell, my credit card expenses can be $800 or more a month which excludes utilities except for internet and food and the rest shopping, I tend to shop when I feel stressed or can't sleep, I have a chronic sleeping disorder which prescribed medication don't help after taking it for a while.Last month,I made a lot of returns on some useless things I purchased and guess what!! At the end of the month, my statement was Just a little under $300. I have two big boxes of clothes that I'm going to donate, although its only a month so far, I believe I will maintain it. Last year alone, I received $200 from credit card point so it means I am horrible at spending. I am debt free since I pay everything at the end of the month. So I think cookie may be right!!!

candiednut

« Reply #1113 on: February 08, 2018, 09:06:26 PM »
Thats good to know @newlife bc cookie said my finances will improve.

How are her timeframes btw?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1114 on: February 08, 2018, 10:20:58 PM »
She didn't give me one unfortunately

Thats good to know @newlife bc cookie said my finances will improve.

How are her timeframes btw?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1115 on: February 15, 2018, 08:37:50 PM »
Has anybody ever had her insights and conclusions about POI confirmed by the POI? I have had a few that I can recall. Also any experience with when something happens when she doesn't give timing?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1116 on: February 16, 2018, 04:47:56 AM »
Has anybody ever had her insights and conclusions about POI confirmed by the POI? I have had a few that I can recall. Also any experience with when something happens when she doesn't give timing?

Yes - along my journey plenty of things Cookie has seen have been confirmed by my POI - his desire for a family, his interests, etc.  However, the skill of cookie is also seeing conversations we would have together and what they would be about and what he would ask (very specific in some cases). I get readings with Cookie no more than a few months out.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1117 on: February 21, 2018, 04:32:33 PM »
Well I had a reading with Cookie maybe a week ago or so. I was pretty impressed by what she could see - physical descriptions, accurate locations, etc. We'll see about her predictions. Like some others here I also didn't really get a very satisfying "final outcome" answer, but it seemed to me that she was saying, I see these things that need to happen first. So we'll see about what she saw happening.

She was a slow speaker and everybody was right about the rambling, or maybe not rambling exactly but she repeated herself a lot. Which is OK, because I was prepared for it. In total I am glad I called, and probably would call again, especially if the main thing she "saw" happens.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1118 on: February 21, 2018, 11:09:00 PM »
Well I had a reading with Cookie maybe a week ago or so. I was pretty impressed by what she could see - physical descriptions, accurate locations, etc. We'll see about her predictions. Like some others here I also didn't really get a very satisfying "final outcome" answer, but it seemed to me that she was saying, I see these things that need to happen first. So we'll see about what she saw happening.

She was a slow speaker and everybody was right about the rambling, or maybe not rambling exactly but she repeated herself a lot. Which is OK, because I was prepared for it. In total I am glad I called, and probably would call again, especially if the main thing she "saw" happens.

I think we get too focused on the "final outcome" - which can change - readings can change based on energy - Cookie would be the first to establish that....  A reader can only read your energy - and see what they can see based on your current state... at least that's been my experience..

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1119 on: February 23, 2018, 10:15:30 PM »

I think we get too focused on the "final outcome" - which can change - readings can change based on energy - Cookie would be the first to establish that....  A reader can only read your energy - and see what they can see based on your current state... at least that's been my experience..

I agree that things can change, maybe not everything, but definitely some things

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1120 on: March 03, 2018, 06:48:42 AM »
Read with Cookie and she sees contact and reconciliation but she of course did not give a time frame.  How is Cookie on things like this?  Anyone with experience with Cookie? 

She is so eerily accurate on descriptions, places, things currently going on in your life.  Like some things exact.  I just haven't had long enough experience with her to know if shes accurate in present and also accurate in future?  She is incredible with present. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:59:22 AM by calibabe »

Offline whskers

« Reply #1121 on: March 03, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »

I agree that things can change, maybe not everything, but definitely some things

In my experience, situations can change.  When readers see negative situations around me, my next question to them would be, what should i do so that doesnt happen.  There were things that happened in the past 4 years of my reading that the final outcome changed because of their direction.  But i do think there are things that you can’t control.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:48:48 PM by whskers »

Offline whskers

« Reply #1122 on: March 03, 2018, 11:10:45 AM »
Read with Cookie and she sees contact and reconciliation but she of course did not give a time frame.  How is Cookie on things like this?  Anyone with experience with Cookie? 

She is so eerily accurate on descriptions, places, things currently going on in your life.  Like some things exact.  I just haven't had long enough experience with her to know if shes accurate in present and also accurate in future?  She is incredible with present.

Yes she is very accurate on descriptions, places, situations and past.  She described me and my POI accurately.  She knows where we live, and where my POI works (city 1-2 hours away from where we live depending on traffic).  She knew which places i traveled to.  She saw people my POI worked with. 

She has been 100% with me on prediction.  I started reading with her July 2017 and called her probably 3-4x.  I havent read with her for 2 months and reason is because i wait for her predictions to happen first before I read with her again. 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1123 on: March 04, 2018, 05:18:25 AM »

Yes she is very accurate on descriptions, places, situations and past.  She described me and my POI accurately.  She knows where we live, and where my POI works (city 1-2 hours away from where we live depending on traffic).  She knew which places i traveled to.  She saw people my POI worked with. 

She has been 100% with me on prediction.  I started reading with her July 2017 and called her probably 3-4x.  I havent read with her for 2 months and reason is because i wait for her predictions to happen first before I read with her again.

Great to know, I'll let you know how things pan out on my end.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1124 on: March 09, 2018, 06:39:56 PM »
Well, I doubted her at first (possibly because she told me things I didn’t want to hear) but it seems Cookie was (somewhat) right. My POI and I are on good terms now, we talk every day and things have shifted completely since I talked to Cookie back in January.

She saw reconciliation towards the “summer months” and I thought she was nuts. There would be no way I would wait that long for him. However, things have shifted and both of our lives are going to be very hectic and crazy for the new few months. We’ll be spending whatever free time we have together (hopefully and mostly) but until we get a hold of our careers a relationship will have to wait on the back burner.

I’m aware this means she’s not completely accurate yet because there are a few months to go but I’ll update once things slow down whether or not he and I revisit things. Fingers crossed!