Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917430 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1095 on: February 04, 2018, 04:01:16 AM »
Read with her tonight for the first time in a long time and I'm not sure what to think. She revised and even reversed herself a few times - but maybe the picture became clearer as we went - and like so many, I think she got the recent past as the near future.

She told me good things but it was like she'd try to take it away with the other hand, for example, that he's wanting to move away from our expensive area so he can buy a house and a new car, to be more attractive to me and give me what he thinks I want. I said that's good, he must be thinking seriously and long-term then. She said just because that's what a person is thinking, it doesn't mean they'll do it. Well, why did you tell me? I keep asking what's coming up for us.

It was frustrating. She went around in circles, I had to redirect her, and I had to make her look at the future instead of telling me about the present. Then she'd get good future info but disparage it. Has anybody else had this happen? It was like she was dissing her own reading.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only person that had that experience with her. Her call left me even more confused than I was initially. I reread my notes earlier because I was discussing who’s been off for me and I STILL have no idea what she meant.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1096 on: February 04, 2018, 04:18:47 AM »
What she was telling me was pretty good and like something I would be happy with but then she was negative in tone and like I wouldn't be happy. In fact, she said I'd meet somebody else - like I'd be fed up with POI - and have my choice in the end, which I very seriously doubt will happen. She accurately picked up on his emotional issues but I think she got them exaggerated and it influenced the reading? I just don't know.

Another example, she said I'll text him and he wouldn't respond. I knew right away that wasn't true because he has never not responded to me. Then later she said I would text him and he wouldn't respond right away but then he does. Ok, so there's a bit of a delay, big deal. That was worth mentioning?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1097 on: February 04, 2018, 07:23:08 AM »
What she was telling me was pretty good and like something I would be happy with but then she was negative in tone and like I wouldn't be happy. In fact, she said I'd meet somebody else - like I'd be fed up with POI - and have my choice in the end, which I very seriously doubt will happen. She accurately picked up on his emotional issues but I think she got them exaggerated and it influenced the reading? I just don't know.

Another example, she said I'll text him and he wouldn't respond. I knew right away that wasn't true because he has never not responded to me. Then later she said I would text him and he wouldn't respond right away but then he does. Ok, so there's a bit of a delay, big deal. That was worth mentioning?

In my experience, she usually mentions something like that if you would notice it when it happens - i.e. if him not responding to a text straight away, or within a period of time, would be significant for you at the time (because a picture, or image she is seeing suggests that - otherwise she would not mention it.)

I remember months ago sending a text to my POI and thinking that he would respond, because he had never ever ignored a text from me. He didn't respond. Anyway - hopefully it is very very different for you, because the lack of response did not provide closure at all!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1098 on: February 04, 2018, 07:27:02 AM »
Read with her tonight for the first time in a long time and I'm not sure what to think. She revised and even reversed herself a few times - but maybe the picture became clearer as we went - and like so many, I think she got the recent past as the near future.

She told me good things but it was like she'd try to take it away with the other hand, for example, that he's wanting to move away from our expensive area so he can buy a house and a new car, to be more attractive to me and give me what he thinks I want. I said that's good, he must be thinking seriously and long-term then. She said just because that's what a person is thinking, it doesn't mean they'll do it. Well, why did you tell me? I keep asking what's coming up for us.

It was frustrating. She went around in circles, I had to redirect her, and I had to make her look at the future instead of telling me about the present. Then she'd get good future info but disparage it. Has anybody else had this happen? It was like she was dissing her own reading.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only person that had that experience with her. Her call left me even more confused than I was initially. I reread my notes earlier because I was discussing who’s been off for me and I STILL have no idea what she meant.

I had that exact experience with my first call with her.. the only reason I called back is because a small prediction came true - it was so scattered. Then in the second call, a big prediction came true.. and slowly over the months, I called her more and more often until she became by go to - with prediction after prediction coming to pass.

The big issue with Cookie is that she costs a lot per min and it takes a few readings with her to adapt to her style and for her to get use to your energy enough to really tune in and interpret quickly.

I wish she had a private site to offer private readings because I honestly think you need around 30 mins with her so she can filter through the confusion of what she is seeing...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1099 on: February 04, 2018, 08:01:23 AM »
You could be right about the 30 minutes because I read with her for 36 and only at the end did, when I asked for overview of what will happen for us, did she get what everybody else is. The rest of the time it was these great actions coming up with him but I still won't be happy (?). Then at the end it was oh, he makes all this progress because ____ [don't want to give details out in public but it's something true in the present], and then [specific actions that make me happy with him].

I haven't read with her in a long time, about a year and a half, so something may have changed in how quickly she processes her information. I had a 10-minute first reading with her in March of '16 that was excellent, for example. My subsequent ones were also a lot more coherent. She's so sweet though, I don't want to complain. It's just that was a lot of money to be confused now.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1100 on: February 04, 2018, 08:22:26 AM »
Oh, we're not on the outs or anything. I think she was getting the recent past as the near future because it just happened last week that about 20 minutes went by before he answered me, which is unusual.

She got the past mixed with the future with my housemates a year ago. She was reading for one and picked up another's past trauma with her bf that Cookie thought was in the future. She warned housemate #1 that it would affect her as well, housemate 2 being upset. It had happened a month previously, didn't really affect housemate 1 and no, never happened again. Housemate 2 and her bf are living together now, in fact.

However if something weird happens with us texting, I will come back and update! I hope my action predictions do happen, they were all good except for that one. It was the emotional part for me, as in my future feelings about everything, that confused me because it was incongruent with the predicted actions until the end.

In my experience, she usually mentions something like that if you would notice it when it happens - i.e. if him not responding to a text straight away, or within a period of time, would be significant for you at the time (because a picture, or image she is seeing suggests that - otherwise she would not mention it.)

I remember months ago sending a text to my POI and thinking that he would respond, because he had never ever ignored a text from me. He didn't respond. Anyway - hopefully it is very very different for you, because the lack of response did not provide closure at all!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1101 on: February 04, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »

I had that exact experience with my first call with her.. the only reason I called back is because a small prediction came true - it was so scattered. Then in the second call, a big prediction came true.. and slowly over the months, I called her more and more often until she became by go to - with prediction after prediction coming to pass.

The big issue with Cookie is that she costs a lot per min and it takes a few readings with her to adapt to her style and for her to get use to your energy enough to really tune in and interpret quickly.

I wish she had a private site to offer private readings because I honestly think you need around 30 mins with her so she can filter through the confusion of what she is seeing...
Her numbers she gave me were between 2-7. So hopefully soon I’ll be able to make some sense of her predictions. Luckily within the past two months I’ve stopped getting readings as frequently as I was before so if things start to unfold the way Cookie predicted hopefully I won’t feel so bad spending good money to talk to her. We’ll see what happens!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1102 on: February 05, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »

Her numbers she gave me were between 2-7. So hopefully soon I’ll be able to make some sense of her predictions. Luckily within the past two months I’ve stopped getting readings as frequently as I was before so if things start to unfold the way Cookie predicted hopefully I won’t feel so bad spending good money to talk to her. We’ll see what happens!

Usually with Cookie she asks you to pick a number between say 3-4, or 2-7. or 1-9 - then whatever number you pick, she can tune in and give you a date/prediction.. I've never had her offer me a range before...

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1103 on: February 05, 2018, 03:52:35 AM »

Usually with Cookie she asks you to pick a number between say 3-4, or 2-7. or 1-9 - then whatever number you pick, she can tune in and give you a date/prediction.. I've never had her offer me a range before...

I think she meant my POI and I will start to reconnect between then. Maybe I’ll try her again to see if this next reading makes more sense to me.

Things between my POI have been improving though,  which is the reason I’ve stopped calling as frequently. Maybe I’ll get in line with her now so by the time she calls me I might actually need an update

Offline whskers

« Reply #1104 on: February 07, 2018, 03:36:48 AM »
Has Cookie been right regarding a persons feelings towards you? For example someone hiding their feelings from you or not telling you exactly what they're feeling? Her readings for me have made a lot of sense and it seems she has accurately picked up my situation.

Cookie has pick up PoI feelings for me that I can confirm.  She said “do you look like this”, describe color of my hair and physical appearance and ethnicity, and I said yes.. and she said so he always think about you and goes through your old conversation. She also said that “my guy works with a lot of people who looks like me but thinks you’re very attractive for your culture.  His co worker’s remind him of you all the time”.  my guy told me that he works with a lot of people with the same nationality as me. But I’m more light skinned than most of my people. Just yesterday, my clients put on a bet what nationality I am.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1105 on: February 07, 2018, 05:14:06 AM »
I space out my reading with her about 3 months. The first two readings she doesn’t see my PoI as clearly but last time she said, he is coming very clear tonight. Also I used a different platform and she basically continued from our last reading from Keen (I closed my account). So I guess it’s the connection? But in my reading with her in October versus recent, I saw the change in feelings. How last October he doesn’t want to talk and very prideful and previously he is very remorseful and wants to reconnect. But everything I can confirm. She said which city he and I live. And said which city he works, which is a major city too but 1 hour away where he lives.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1106 on: February 07, 2018, 06:03:24 AM »
Yes Cookie is amazing at getting crazy accurate details.  She was on fire with me the other day.  How is she with final outcome predictions?  Do they pan out and happen? 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1107 on: February 07, 2018, 06:42:57 AM »
Does anybody know if when Cookie says she can see something "in the future, not right now," is that an educated guess or a definite prediction? She did use the word "see."

Offline whskers

« Reply #1108 on: February 07, 2018, 07:07:34 AM »
Yes Cookie is amazing at getting crazy accurate details.  She was on fire with me the other day.  How is she with final outcome predictions?  Do they pan out and happen?

Her last prediction hasn’t happened yet but the 3 readings before that was 100%.....  these are her predictions:

1st reading: I will increase communication with POI 1 but we will never be more than friends. So this guy has not texted me since March 2017. August 2017, something happened and he started texting/snapping/ig me everyday. But I don’t want him anymore. But yes we increase communication tremendously.
2nd reading: she said PoI 2 and I will be be closer and see each other more. I didn’t like PoI 2 at all when we first met but something changed that I grew more fond of him and we saw each other more.
3rd reading: she said poi 2 and I will not talk for 3-6 months. When she first said that to me I can’t believe it. We were in a honeymoon stage. How can we not talk. Well something happened and it’s been 3.5 months now and we haven’t talked.

So... 100% for me... with those accurate details as well. But she mixes energy though. She only did it one time to me.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:45:20 AM by whskers »

Offline njlady

« Reply #1109 on: February 07, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »
Has Cookie been right regarding a persons feelings towards you? For example someone hiding their feelings from you or not telling you exactly what they're feeling? Her readings for me have made a lot of sense and it seems she has accurately picked up my situation.

Yes.