Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917427 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1065 on: January 23, 2018, 03:41:28 AM »
I'm glad I haven't had that experience with her. She has never been flat out wrong. She has tried to get me to manifest things.. and she has "seen" those manifestations (that have not *yet* come to pass...) but in what she has seen on her own, I can't think of much she has got wrong...

Did you specifically ask her how to manifest things or did she know this about you already?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1066 on: January 23, 2018, 04:32:05 AM »
I read with her about a week ago and she didn’t say anything that really resonated with me.

I will say that she picked up my present situation as if it had JUST started. I think I’m on the end of the spectrum when it comes to the drama and she was predicting what I’ve already been going through for months now. So, there’s that...

I think I’ll wait to see if anything she said ends up standing out to me in the future but as of now I wouldn’t call her again.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1067 on: January 23, 2018, 11:12:40 AM »
I read with her about a week ago and she didn’t say anything that really resonated with me.

I will say that she picked up my present situation as if it had JUST started. I think I’m on the end of the spectrum when it comes to the drama and she was predicting what I’ve already been going through for months now. So, there’s that...

I think I’ll wait to see if anything she said ends up standing out to me in the future but as of now I wouldn’t call her again.

I honestly felt like that when I first called her.. I was not going to call her again. It was a jumbled reading.  However, a small thing she said came to pass so I called again..

On the second reading, something major she saw came to pass - that no one else had seen.. no one.  She had all the details, the time, area etc.. I didn't believe her, but when it happened.. I went back.

She gets better imo as you read with her.. she costs a lot however.  But she is now very good at tuning right in..

She has been SO accurate with me, she has blown me away.. she really sees my future.. all the events she has "seen" for me have happened.  The ones she has tried to get me to manifest have not been so accurate... but she is the most talented advisor I have honestly every spoken to.

She does see the future - no doubt.  But she also has to interpret what she is seeing, and like everyone, she is not perfect...but seriously.. she is the best I know of on my situation...  I sometimes talk to a few others.. QoC has been pretty good on the current emotions.. Miss Ann from Bitwine has been very good, I would go back to her.. Advisor Neal has been great - and some of his predictions have manifested.. I don't know who else I would talk to to be honest.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1068 on: January 23, 2018, 01:27:26 PM »
I'm glad I haven't had that experience with her. She has never been flat out wrong. She has tried to get me to manifest things.. and she has "seen" those manifestations (that have not *yet* come to pass...) but in what she has seen on her own, I can't think of much she has got wrong...

Did you specifically ask her how to manifest things or did she know this about you already?

In several calls i had with her, she took me through guided meditations.. then she worked out what I was doing wrong in them, and mentioned it to me.. I wrote about her meditation technique on this thread a few posts ago..

She is very into the LoA, she believes that you can pull a prediction in faster with the LoA.  I worked on the stuff that she advised and it has been partially successful.. in many instances it has helped me to calm myself down inside..

Someone on this site mentioned a book by Lanie Steven's called Pussy Whip.

The meditation in that is similar to what Cookie teaches to pull your POI in.. it's very powerful.. and it does work.

However, sustaining anything by the LoA, takes inner work. 

That's the tough part - you can attract it, but you won't keep it unless you have worked on your own self esteem and confidence first..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1069 on: January 24, 2018, 06:07:45 AM »
I called cookie using a different platform today (different from my old keen account), wow she’s so accurate with present. Whatever she said today was still continuation of what she saw from my old keen account. From where I live, what happened in the recent past with my PoI. She even described my POI physical feature. She said Monday to Thursday. Then changed to.. it’s Tuesday to Thursday. Me and PoI don’t See each other over weekends. Only Tuesday to Thursday. Lol. She has been very accurate on prediction with me in the past.  Everything she said came to pass.

She also said... what’s this you are looking at him at a distance? I think I got busted for practicing the LoA. I was imagining him 40 feet away from me walking towards me.

But here’s the exciting part............ from cookie’s own prediction (I didn’t ask.. I let her talk..) she saw me getting married and she said the year. Whoa! Lol. First marriage prediction from cookie for me! She talked about buying a house too. 😱😱😱

without any input.. she told me what type of industry I work in and the type of work I do. She even said what certifications we have at work. She mentioned I’m going to banking. I mainly do consulting, but my core competence is manufacturing and all type of industries.. except banking. I have 0 knowledge of banking process and regulations around it. But today.. executive communicated that they’re moving the big banking client to me. So... another hit from cookie. She said other predictions including one negative but I’m not sure what she meant. She also said you’re going to schooling in the future. I have been preparing for mba so hopefully that’s what she saw.

Cookie also said.. once you meet the man for you.. you will be very sure. You won’t be calling psychics to confirm. At first I was confused because I was asking about career. I was wondering “did you mean me and my boss will have great chemistry???? I don’t date co workers or anyone I met through them”. But later I realized she went back to talking about love life.  This is in line with what Yona saw. Yona said that once I meet the man, I would think to myself.. “I met my match. It’s him”.

Over all good chat with cookie. 😬

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:57:34 PM by whskers »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1070 on: January 24, 2018, 07:05:09 AM »
That's the tough part - you can attract it, but you won't keep it unless you have worked on your own self esteem and confidence first..
I don't believe this at all and don't see any evidence of this either. I've seen and know some extremely insecure people, who are very successful. Whatever they put their minds to getting, whether it's a fancy car or real estate property or a banking business they get, but when it comes to knowing they can hook another person, they aren't as secure there.
Not having self esteem doesn't limit them in other areas of their life. What accounts for that? I always felt there was something missing with the whole LOA concept and there are some major holes/flaws within The Secret. A group of people got together and mashed some concepts together that they took from other places (mainly the bible) and called it LOA or something similar.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1071 on: January 24, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »
I don't believe this at all and don't see any evidence of this either. I've seen and know some extremely insecure people, who are very successful. Whatever they put their minds to getting, whether it's a fancy car or real estate property or a banking business they get, but when it comes to knowing they can hook another person, they aren't as secure there.
Not having self esteem doesn't limit them in other areas of their life. What accounts for that? I always felt there was something missing with the whole LOA concept and there are some major holes/flaws within The Secret. A group of people got together and mashed some concepts together that they took from other places (mainly the bible) and called it LOA or something similar.

Only way you're going to be convinced is to try it yourself (that's what I did, and I witnessed miracles - seriously... Sustaining it, and doing it daily takes work - and I am on a roller coaster with it...) But if you don't believe it now, then you won't try it, and nothing will happen.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1072 on: January 24, 2018, 11:13:16 AM »
I called cookie using a different platform today (different from my old keen account), wow she’s so accurate with present. Whatever she said today was still continuation of what she saw from my old keen account. From where I live, what happened in the recent past with my PoI. She even described my POI physical feature. She said Monday to Thursday. Then changed to.. it’s Tuesday to Thursday. Me and PoI don’t See each other over weekends. Only Tuesday to Thursday. Lol. She has been very accurate on prediction with me in the past.  Everything she said came to pass.

She also said... what’s this you are looking at him at a distance? I think I got busted for practicing the LoA. I was imaging him 40 feet away from me walking towards me.

But here’s the exciting part............ from cookie’s own prediction (I didn’t ask.. I let her talk..) she saw me getting married and she said the year. Whoa! Lol. First marriage prediction from cookie! She talked about buying a house too. 😱😱😱

without any input.. she told me what type of industry I work in and the type of work I do. She even said what certifications we have at work. She mentioned I’m going to banking. I mainly do consulting, but my core competence is manufacturing and all type of industries.. except banking. I have 0 knowledge of banking process and regulations around it. But today.. executive communicated that they’re moving the big banking client to me. So... another hit from cookie. She said other predictions including one negative but I’m not sure what she meant. She also said you’re going to schooling in the future. I have been preparing for mba so hopefully that’s what she saw.

Cookie also said.. once you meet the man for you.. you will be very sure. You won’t be calling psychics to confirm. At first I was confused because I was asking about career. I was wondering “did you mean me and my boss will have great chemistry???? I don’t date co workers or anyone I met through them”. But later I realized she went back to talking about love life.  This is in line with what Yona saw. Yona said that once I meet the man, I would think to myself.. “I met my match. It’s him”.

Yeah - this is similar to the experiences I have with her.. She gets dates and times down to a "T" with me.  SO so happy to hear it's been a positive reading for you!  Keep us updated!

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1073 on: January 24, 2018, 12:34:34 PM »
Cookie mentioned marriage and children with me as well, she told me he thinks about that but feels it's too early for that!!! She told me that my bf is blown away by me, she saw distance but said he could be living far which is true because he travels for work. I just don't take these predictions seriously. She also said he's sometime upset with me because I don't like to be intimate with him, haha and asked me why?

She also said... what’s this you are looking at him at a distance? I think I got busted for practicing the LoA. I was imaging him 40 feet away from me walking towards me.

But here’s the exciting part............ from cookie’s own prediction (I didn’t ask.. I let her talk..) she saw me getting married and she said the year. Whoa! Lol. First marriage prediction from cookie! She talked about buying a house too. 😱😱😱

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1074 on: January 24, 2018, 02:16:46 PM »

I have to agree....I don't think there's anything wrong with positive thinking, but I don't think that the whole law of attraction stuff works. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #1075 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:15 PM »

I have to agree....I don't think there's anything wrong with positive thinking, but I don't think that the whole law of attraction stuff works.

I respect people’s Opinion but based on experience.. I believe in LoA. I have been doing it since I was a kid. I just didn’t know it’s a thing and it’s called LOA. When I was young and immature I used to visualize something really bad for my classmates that I hate and to my surprise something really tragic happens to them. I wouldn’t even want to say the very negative ones but this one example, I have a friend in HS that annoys me. I thought, wouldn’t be nice if I can just slap her. We were at the mall one time and we were just standing and she was laughing with another friend. Then a woman just came marching at her and smack her in the head. We were all surprised and wondering what did she do to the woman. She said I don’t know I was just standing and laughing with someone else. She cried so much that day. We can say it’s coincidence too. As I get older I don’t wish negative things on people anymore. But I do  visualize or we can say dream a lot of things. I guess I’m a very driven person too so helps those things manifest. But I have been doing it for so long but minus the meditation.. laying down.. focus on your third eye part.  I don’t date co worker’s but I met a guy in my new work during my 1st week that I have a big crush. Last week I thought.. would it be nice if he initiates speaking to me. Too bad we are not in the same department so there’s really no reason to talk. Yesterday he initiated and sent me a chat, he said “good morning.. are you in X client this week?”. 😍😍😍😛

Sure not everything you wish/dream/visualize for would come true.. but I do believe in gods plan too. He probably have bigger.. better.. meaner things in store for you.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:04:25 PM by whskers »

Offline Kate

« Reply #1076 on: January 24, 2018, 04:05:49 PM »

I respect people’s Opinion but based on experience.. I believe in LoA. I have been doing it since I was a kid. I just didn’t know it’s a thing and it’s called LOA. When I was young and immature I used to visualize something really bad for my classmates that I hate and to my surprise something really tragic happens to them. I wouldn’t even want to say the very negative ones but this one example, I have a friend in HS that annoys me. I thought, wouldn’t be nice if I can just slap her. We were at the mall one time and we were just standing and she was laughing with another friend. Then a woman just came marching at her and smack her in the head. We were all surprised and wondering what did she do to the woman. She said I don’t know I was just standing and laughing with someone else. She cried so much that day. We can say it’s coincidence too. As I get older I don’t wish negative things on people anymore. But I do  visualize or we can say dream a lot of things. I guess I’m a very driven person too so helps those things manifest. But I have been doing it for so long but minus the meditation.. laying down.. focus on your third eye part.  I don’t date co worker’s but I met a guy in my new work during my 1st week that I have a big crush. Last week I thought.. would it be nice if he initiates speaking to me. Too bad we are not in the same department so there’s really no reason to talk. Yesterday he initiated and sent me a chat, he said “good morning.. are you in X client this week?”. 😍😍😍😛

Sure not everything you wish/dream/visualize for would come true.. but I do believe in gods plan too. He probably have bigger.. better.. meaner things in store for you.

Thanks - that's helpful re visualisation.. I too know it can be very powerful...

Offline whskers

« Reply #1077 on: January 24, 2018, 04:13:06 PM »

Only way you're going to be convinced is to try it yourself (that's what I did, and I witnessed miracles - seriously... Sustaining it, and doing it daily takes work - and I am on a roller coaster with it...) But if you don't believe it now, then you won't try it, and nothing will happen.

I also understand where Kate is coming from... I think what she meant about insecure and self esteem.. let’s say you attract back your ex because of PoI... but if you keep on bringing up the same issue over and over again... then you’re still negative then you would scare your PoI again. I had an ex that came back in 2014.  Again when I was sad I visualized he will come back and he did. I really want him back. But if I don’t fix myself and heal myself from all the issues we had in the past.. then what’s the point. How can I keep him. So I started to be more supportive.. not nag.. went to counseling.. felt more secure that he will not cheat on me or leave me.. or even if he leaves me I just want him to be happy. Then the relationship started getting better.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1078 on: January 24, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
It's interesting for sure, but I know that I have thought very negatively about situations that have turned out positive, and I have felt positive about situations that have turned out negative.  So, I don't know.

I know a girl who is the most negative, paranoid, self conscious person you will ever meet...and she always attracts good guys in her life, who take care of her AND her kids.  It's not like she's sitting there visualizing positive stuff, believe me. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #1079 on: January 24, 2018, 04:19:13 PM »
It's interesting for sure, but I know that I have thought very negatively about situations that have turned out positive, and I have felt positive about situations that have turned out negative.  So, I don't know.

I know a girl who is the most negative, paranoid, self conscious person you will ever meet...and she always attracts good guys in her life, who take care of her AND her kids.  It's not like she's sitting there visualizing positive stuff, believe me.

I was gonna respond something mean but.. I don’t want mods to call me out. 😬 not to you! About her!

anything