Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917468 times)

Offline Xssweater

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1020 on: December 14, 2017, 09:02:51 PM »
Thank you! I have no idea what to expect
I've never read with Cookie and I've used keen for 10 yrs.The wait to talk to her is super long.Ive read all of the great reviews..But I'm nervous to get in line and wait forever. What is her style of reading? Do I ask a question or let her just start reading me? Average amount of time I should spend on the phone with her? Can someone give me some details?

For me, long, convoluted and all over the place.  But others have luck with her.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1021 on: December 15, 2017, 03:10:42 PM »
I've never read with Cookie and I've used keen for 10 yrs.The wait to talk to her is super long.Ive read all of the great reviews..But I'm nervous to get in line and wait forever. What is her style of reading? Do I ask a question or let her just start reading me? Average amount of time I should spend on the phone with her? Can someone give me some details?

For me, long, convoluted and all over the place.  But others have luck with her.

She is the only one I have read with who sees the future. 

She is a slow reader.. so when you first read with her, you need to accept that she will find her way around your energy reading past/present/future.

I recall my first reading with her, and really had to untangle what she was seeing. 

I've read with her numerous times now, and she is very clear (more accurate as time passes) - still slow (a slow talker) but honest, very very accurate (she doesn't care whether you never call her again, she will tell you the truth regardless), and she sees clearly what is the past/present/future. 

Cookie is the only reader I basically read with now.. I sometimes reach out to others, but Cookie is really the only one I 100% trust.. so that's where I end up - I kick myself for wasted $$ when I read with others..

Also - she is the only reader who empowers me. She teaches visualisations that help out in difficult situations and in many cases can change the course of events.

She is a deeply spiritual woman with faith and prayer at the foundation of her life.

Highly recommended even if she is expensive and rather cumbersome to read with at times..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1022 on: December 15, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
I read with her a couple of times. The first time was spot on. She said my POI and I will increase communication but we will never be in a relationship. She was right, PoI and I have been constantly communicating up to now but the stress of trying to make a relationship out of our friendship is gone.  The second time.. she said a lot of things that I was so confused. And I promised myself I will never call her again. But when things started to unfold, I had that “oohhh this is what she’s talking about”.  She also see details that no reader can just generalize. An example is she said “your poi works with a people who looks like you and reminds him of you a lot”.  My guy works closely with about 6 or maybe even more same nationality as I am. He always tells me about it.  As far as accuracy, she’s my go-to and another reader. Two of them usually have he same outcome. She does mix energy though. Sometimes she would be talking about my new guy and interject some specifics about my old poi. So I have to decipher which is which.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1023 on: December 15, 2017, 07:31:18 PM »
Yes I agree whole heartedly. Often I get frustrated because she can be slow with her pace of conversation as the minutes tick buy.. and also repeats herself at times in a reading. But she is exceptional - I haven't found better.  There have been things that she has said that I completely disagreed with in the past - and later found out that she was correct. The only problem I have now, is reading with her too often..

I read with her a couple of times. The first time was spot on. She said my POI and I will increase communication but we will never be in a relationship. She was right, PoI and I have been constantly communicating up to now but the stress of trying to make a relationship out of our friendship is gone.  The second time.. she said a lot of things that I was so confused. And I promised myself I will never call her again. But when things started to unfold, I had that “oohhh this is what she’s talking about”.  She also see details that no reader can just generalize. An example is she said “your poi works with a people who looks like you and reminds him of you a lot”.  My guy works closely with about 6 or maybe even more same nationality as I am. He always tells me about it.  As far as accuracy, she’s my go-to and another reader. Two of them usually have he same outcome. She does mix energy though. Sometimes she would be talking about my new guy and interject some specifics about my old poi. So I have to decipher which is which.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1024 on: December 15, 2017, 07:45:58 PM »
Do you guys just sit in her queue and wait for a reading? Or is there another way to get ahold of her?

Offline whskers

« Reply #1025 on: December 15, 2017, 11:12:33 PM »
Do you guys just sit in her queue and wait for a reading? Or is there another way to get ahold of her?

I really don’t read with her often because 1) she has a long queue 2) she will be repetitive if you read with her frequently. I think once a month is good enough. I think she’s an empath but she’s better as a general reader.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1026 on: December 15, 2017, 11:58:30 PM »
Yes, we sit for long stretches and wait in her queue. She is on another site, so read back a few pages and you'll see it. She has a wait there too. Keen's wait is about a week or so.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1027 on: December 16, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
Book an appointment with her through Keen if you need to talk to her urgently.. she will take it if she's able.. otherwise, you just have to keep trying with times until she can fit you in. She works through the Keen queue pretty quickly...

Yes, we sit for long stretches and wait in her queue. She is on another site, so read back a few pages and you'll see it. She has a wait there too. Keen's wait is about a week or so.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1028 on: December 16, 2017, 05:33:21 PM »
As I have shared before Cookie has been both wrong and right for me regarding future predictions. She does give scary details but the future predictions I feel are kind of 50/50. In my last reading with her i asked about a new job because I have been looking. She said "have you gotten a new job in the past 3 weeks or 3 months?" I said no, so she proceeded to tell me that I would have a new one by January. It's mid December so I kind of think she will be wrong.

Also something worth mentioning is the fact that she told me if I really wanted to see someone I could push for it and it would happen. I just found out this person blocked me on social media. Not sure why but this isn't something she saw either.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:41:30 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Universal9

« Reply #1029 on: December 16, 2017, 08:58:00 PM »
Btw does it happen that Cookie say something negative and a positive happens? I thought I read it somewhere that happened so asking..

As I have shared before Cookie has been both wrong and right for me regarding future predictions. She does give scary details but the future predictions I feel are kind of 50/50. In my last reading with her i asked about a new job because I have been looking. She said "have you gotten a new job in the past 3 weeks or 3 months?" I said no, so she proceeded to tell me that I would have a new one by January. It's mid December so I kind of think she will be wrong.

Also something worth mentioning is the fact that she told me if I really wanted to see someone I could push for it and it would happen. I just found out this person blocked me on social media. Not sure why but this isn't something she saw either.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1030 on: December 16, 2017, 11:58:41 PM »
Have personally not experienced that. All her negative prediction happened. I posted about this before, that when she gives me a negative prediction I’m so confused because that’s not my situation at all, but she actually sees 1-3 months away. So far all her predictions are positive now but timing isn’t due yet.

Btw does it happen that Cookie say something negative and a positive happens? I thought I read it somewhere that happened so asking..

Offline eilson

« Reply #1031 on: January 09, 2018, 08:25:57 PM »
What's the easiest way to get a hold of cookie. I've never read with her do any of you feel she's still a trusted reader?

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #1032 on: January 09, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
I recently read with her and just got in line for about 2 weeks to read. I looked at all the great reviews here and on her site. Gave her a try and she gave a lot of little details. Some were clear and some I probably won't understand until they actually happen. There wasn't a real "outcome" prediction she gave. That was a little disappointing. I'll give an update if any of the smaller details happen. My question was relationship related btw

What's the easiest way to get a hold of cookie. I've never read with her do any of you feel she's still a trusted reader?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1033 on: January 09, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »
I had the same experience with her...no firm outcome, but then again I didn't want to spend $6 a minute waiting for her to get to the point - I think after ten minutes I just hung up.  She kind of was all over the place.  none of the smaller predictions happened either...I read all the rave reviews and I simply don't get it LOL.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #1034 on: January 09, 2018, 09:14:41 PM »
I also talked for about 10 minutes (which was pretty expensive imo).But because everyone says she's accurate,I took the plunge. Before I answered the call I thought,"okay she is about to give me a firm yes or no...To a yes or no question" lol. I was wrong. There were tons of details.which I'm sure will makes sense in the next few months. Honestly some of the things she said would happen are things that are realistic and I had in my for a while. I got off the phone feeling overwhelmed.Like I wanted to call other people because I didn't really get an answer. Also I heard people say she helps with law of attraction and drawing things you want to you.She made a small suggestion to me and I will do it. I had high hopes.A lot like when I was in line for Alpha Female for weeks and she got absolutely everything wrong and didn't give an outcome...

I had the same experience with her...no firm outcome, but then again I didn't want to spend $6 a minute waiting for her to get to the point - I think after ten minutes I just hung up.  She kind of was all over the place.  none of the smaller predictions happened either...I read all the rave reviews and I simply don't get it LOL.