Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917729 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #990 on: November 18, 2017, 05:45:59 PM »
I have only read with her twice this year and everything in her first reading from June has come true. The reading predictions were until the end of the year. The second reading I had which was a month ago is for the first half of next year. I didn’t want her to be right but she has been 100%. I’m cautious about calling her. Don’t think I can take anymore bad news and it actually happen.

If it's any help.. Cookie also advises on how to change outcomes. It may be worth reading with her and asking how you can shift things toward the way you want it to go...

She does, and I'd listen. She tried to tell my friend how to change her outcome but friend ignored, and the outcome Cookie saw is still in place: no relationship nor even an indication of social or romantic interest.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #991 on: November 20, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »
@Shayalay and @Kate
Thanks. She did give me some advice and I wasn’t quite sure how to go about it. When I read with her again I’m going to specifically ask how I can change my outcome. It wasn’t total doom but she said something might happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #992 on: November 20, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »
Prediction didn't come to pass.

Thanks for sharing...can you share what she had predicted for you?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #993 on: November 21, 2017, 02:36:40 AM »
A guy I am involved with, she told me I might lose him to another woman even though he’s not seeing anyone else right now and even though his ex is trying to come back, he do not want her.

Offline nightime

« Reply #994 on: November 21, 2017, 07:05:09 AM »
I have to say she right about a few things she mentioned to me when I read with her earlier this year. She said I'd lose some weight, my love life would be a dud this year, and a health issue of mine would resurface. She did also know what state I lived in. As for the POI I was asking about, she picked up he was out of the country at the time but she was sure he'd resurface back into my life. He kinda did when I saw him on a date with someone - if that counts. But everyone is right, it really takes her a while to warm up and get going. Nothing mind blowing but kinda cool to see it happen.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #995 on: November 23, 2017, 04:20:13 AM »
how accurate is she when its comes to timing and predicting (2-7 month from now)

Offline Universal9

« Reply #996 on: November 23, 2017, 05:16:25 AM »
How do I read with her off of keen? Can someone please message me the details?

Offline Kate

« Reply #997 on: November 23, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »
She doesn’t have a personal site, from what I’ve been told.

I've found the best way is to make an appointment.  She works through her queue fairly quickly however.. you'll wait around a week to 10 days to speak to her.. (which, is the period of time you'll wait to speak to most accurate readers off Keen - Yona for example has a three week waiting list as far as I'm aware?..)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #998 on: November 23, 2017, 05:56:40 PM »
I've found the best way is to make an appointment.  She works through her queue fairly quickly however.. you'll wait around a week to 10 days to speak to her.. (which, is the period of time you'll wait to speak to most accurate readers off Keen - Yona for example has a three week waiting list as far as I'm aware?..)
Agreed about Cookie. I waited about a week each for the two attempts. I missed the call when she got to me. I would check periodically too to see where in line you get about once a day. Then when it gets to about 7 or less people, have your phone turned up. When I got to the fifth spot from #37, it actually took her three days after that point to get to me. She was taking about one to two calls per day. I was walking into the grocery store, when Keen called and I turned around and went back to my car.

Oh be sure and have a long wait time too, when you make your appointment, at about two weeks or longer because if you get kicked out of line, you'll have to start all over and this has happened to me as well.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #999 on: November 24, 2017, 11:57:02 PM »
My friend told me she was on her way to work on the train when cookie called, she said luckily,the train had stopped during the time the call came through and she hesitated but got off to pick the call!!!
What would you do if you were in her shoes lol??? I told her that it wasn't that serious but she said she had been in her queue for 2 weeks, yesterday, she was # 2 and was anticipating her calling but Was quite surprised @ the time she called.

Agreed about Cookie. I waited about a week each for the two attempts. I missed the call when she got to me. I would check periodically too to see where in line you get about once a day. Then when it gets to about 7 or less people, have your phone turned up. When I got to the fifth spot from #37, it actually took her three days after that point to get to me. She was taking about one to two calls per day. I was walking into the grocery store, when Keen called and I turned around and went back to my car.

Oh be sure and have a long wait time too, when you make your appointment, at about two weeks or longer because if you get kicked out of line, you'll have to start all over and this has happened to me as well.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:13:40 AM by Newlife »

Offline Kate

« Reply #1000 on: November 25, 2017, 09:02:34 AM »
My friend told me she was on her way to work on the train when cookie called, she said luckily,the train had stopped during the time the call came through and she hesitated but got off to pick the call!!!
What would you do if you were in her shoes lol??? I told her that it wasn't that serious but she said she had been in her queue for 2 weeks, yesterday, she was # 2 and was anticipating her calling but Was quite surprised @ the time she called.

If I were in her shoes.. I would get off to pick up the call also!  Cookie is worth it.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #1001 on: December 03, 2017, 06:09:48 PM »
I have yet to read with cookie...Does anyone know if she gives negative love predictions and the opposite happens?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1002 on: December 03, 2017, 06:25:30 PM »
I have yet to read with cookie...Does anyone know if she gives negative love predictions and the opposite happens?

She told my housemate that the guy she was asking about wouldn't be ready for a committed relationship for another seven months. It was more like seven days, lol. No kidding, within two weeks she was back with this guy. The housemate and I both wondered if she was picking me up by mistake because I was in the room during the reading. She asked her if she was associated with NY and FL and she isn't at all but I am, so ...

Offline Universal9

« Reply #1003 on: December 03, 2017, 07:05:29 PM »
This is super helpful.  Seems like she can indeed give a false negative at times too.

She told my housemate that the guy she was asking about wouldn't be ready for a committed relationship for another seven months. It was more like seven days, lol. No kidding, within two weeks she was back with this guy. The housemate and I both wondered if she was picking me up by mistake because I was in the room during the reading. She asked her if she was associated with NY and FL and she isn't at all but I am, so ...

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1004 on: December 03, 2017, 07:32:05 PM »
I do think Cookie is gifted but I think it's important to understand how she may work for some, at least the way she did for me. I should say I debated quite a bit about writing this post since Cookie is quite the favorite but I am hoping to pay it forward in case my experience helps anyone.

I used to read with Cookie almost every week (yes, you read it correctly, every week!) a few years ago. I went through a bad break up and would call her for reassurance. Unfortunately, I ended up spending thousands on her. She knew me by name and would email me every few weeks if I hadn't called her in say 1-2 weeks saying she was thinking of me. When she would email me, I would talk to her almost immediately (at the time I knew how to get hold of her easily on keen) thinking she has a new message for me only to get a similar reading as the previous time.

Cookie is gifted and is a good remote viewer but she confused her predictions with what happened in the past for me. For example, she would say, I see you and POI cooking together in the future in his house - that was the past, we used to cook together at his place but it never happened again after I read with her. She thought my then POI would be in my life for a long time... didn't happen. In my last reading with her about that POI she said he likes you but isn't ready for a relationship and he will tell me that in a few weeks. She was convinced he wasn't dating anyone and we would reconnect, etc. Soon after I read with Cookie, I got to know POI got engaged and married so I stopped reading with her.

I know Cookie has been spot on for a lot of people and I wish she had worked for me. Every so often I still get tempted to read her because she gets spooky details even if it's about the past but then I am done with knowing about the past. Who knows, if curiosity gets the better of me maybe I will read with her again but if I do it'll be for 5 minutes at the most. I think what she tells you in the first 5 minutes "on her own" is usually correct.

anything