Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917393 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #975 on: October 30, 2017, 10:21:51 PM »
can someone tell me what time Cookie usually comes on? I am getting up there in her queue -- first time -- and don't want to miss the call.

Thanks

I am in California and when I read with her it was almost 9 pm my time

Ok thanks. I am on PST too.

Offline njlady

« Reply #976 on: October 31, 2017, 10:11:22 AM »
She was worth every minute of the wait.   ;D

I didn't get "you're wearing Wonder Woman underpants" stuff, but I know she connected because she knew I had red hair, then she said "With highlights? Do you have highlights?".  Red hair IS one big highlight and most redheads don't get highlights.  Except for me, lol.  I get golden blonde highlights underneath so they make a pretty swirl when I wear my hair up.  Then she said POI was going to immediately notice my weight when he sees me.  I'm normally a 0 but after emergency surgery in June, I'm down to a 00. 

She gave me some names I didn't recognize, but she also told me something that I can't confirm but I have believed for months to be true and told me that the truth is going to come out.  She told me, I didn't tell her.

She also told me an ex was coming back or going to get in touch with me, which is funny because one has been popping up in my thoughts lately.  If it's him, I'm going to kick his ass back so hard he will land in Ancient Rome.  The only good thing about this guy was his dick, lol.   

It was a pretty positive reading, no promises and not a fairytale ending, but I know I am on the right track in my situation. 

Hornetkick, I told her my name, said I wanted a general but I also wanted to know about  X.

Another one for Cookie.  I saw POI for the first time in a while last night and what is one of the first things he says?  You've lost weight, Your face looks thinner ....

Offline njlady

« Reply #977 on: November 11, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »
Does anyone know when Cookie usually comes on during weekends?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #978 on: November 12, 2017, 03:06:26 AM »
I was in her queue about three (3) weeks ago or so and missed the call. System called around 02AM (PST). However, I had read with her before and I BELIEVE I caught her around 11PM EST that one time. It's a hit-or-miss. If you're less than 10 in her queue and you plan on going to bed, turn your volume UP, UP, UP; otherwise, you'll miss it and need to get back in that long ass queue lol
This is exactly what happened to me. When it got down to me being #1, I was in class so I had to get back in line, but she rang me three times though. I'm number 5 and I have been waiting by the phone like a fiend, with the volume up. I doubt she'll ring me tonight. She has been on today though and has taken about two to three calls, the reason I'm number 5. I keep checking so I don't miss it this time.

Offline njlady

« Reply #979 on: November 12, 2017, 01:50:57 PM »
Thanks.  She got to me yesterday,  I made sure I kept my phone in my back pocket.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #980 on: November 12, 2017, 04:28:11 PM »
Can someone please tell me what Cookie’s personal page is?
I would love to have a reading with her.
Thank you in advance.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #981 on: November 12, 2017, 06:09:47 PM »
Can someone please tell me what Cookie’s personal page is?
I would love to have a reading with her.
Thank you in advance.

She doesn't have one.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #982 on: November 16, 2017, 01:13:38 AM »
I don’t understand the Cookie hype. I just read with her again after two, three years to let her just talk. I asked her to just tell me what she sees over the next three months or couple of months and she did. Then she just stopped and I asked a question. She went way off, as in waaaaaay. She was wrong with the entire situation. I then cut her off and go, oh okay. What else do you see and she pretty much brought up or repeated the same things she saw before. Nothing she said appeared to be specific for me, although it could be, I’ll just have to wait and see, but it was just so general enough to apply to everyone. I’m glad I gave it another go so I wasn’t left wondering again.

The first time I read with her, I learned after the fact, I should have just let her go, but I asked questions, so I figured another go doing it the right way would produce better results. I found her mediocre at best. She lacked specificity that I assumed she would have based on the reviews here. I’ll never try again, no matter how fabulous other posters’ reads are, no matter what. She also sounded very, very tired and old tbh.

I guess I should have asked a question specific enough so she could focus on something??? idk.
She was nice though.

Offline Kate

« Reply #983 on: November 16, 2017, 06:09:45 AM »
Cookie has been the ONLY psychic to successfully predict future events for me. Additionally, she also explains how outcomes can change based on the energy work I do on myself. She is without doubt talented, however, she is a slow reader.  If she says she "sees" something (related to the future) she is usually correct. Sometimes she will say to me that she "thinks"... and in those circumstances, she has got details incorrect (at least, as far as I can tell.) You can ask her things specifically, or let her tell you what she sees without prompting. Both work.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #984 on: November 16, 2017, 04:55:06 PM »
While the woman seems to be gifted. She can also be wrong and confusing. To me she was not worth the money. I️ certainly wouldn’t want to pay someone for what they think.

Offline Kate

« Reply #985 on: November 16, 2017, 05:40:15 PM »
While the woman seems to be gifted. She can also be wrong and confusing. To me she was not worth the money. I️ certainly wouldn’t want to pay someone for what they think.

I understand totally.. I had the same experience with Aries Intuition.. she has not really worked for me.  Cookie however, has completely blown me away with things she has predicted that seemed so unlikely - but yet came to pass.  For that reason I go back to her... I've spent more than I want to admit on Psychics with predictions that have been completely incorrect, so reading with Cookie at least gives me some confidence that she is seeing the future.. 

Offline jas

« Reply #986 on: November 18, 2017, 12:38:56 AM »
Is there a way to read with her off of Keen?  I just looked and I would be number 33 in line.

Offline nancy

« Reply #987 on: November 18, 2017, 01:48:18 AM »
Is there a way to read with her off of Keen?  I just looked and I would be number 33 in line.

Check your inbox.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #988 on: November 18, 2017, 03:17:51 AM »
I have only read with her twice this year and everything in her first reading from June has come true. The reading predictions were until the end of the year. The second reading I had which was a month ago is for the first half of next year. I didn’t want her to be right but she has been 100%. I’m cautious about calling her. Don’t think I can take anymore bad news and it actually happen.

Offline Kate

« Reply #989 on: November 18, 2017, 05:34:25 PM »
I have only read with her twice this year and everything in her first reading from June has come true. The reading predictions were until the end of the year. The second reading I had which was a month ago is for the first half of next year. I didn’t want her to be right but she has been 100%. I’m cautious about calling her. Don’t think I can take anymore bad news and it actually happen.

If it's any help.. Cookie also advises on how to change outcomes. It may be worth reading with her and asking how you can shift things toward the way you want it to go...