Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917415 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #960 on: October 26, 2017, 10:08:16 AM »
Can someone who knows her personal site Pm me wth details? Thanks!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #961 on: October 26, 2017, 01:56:29 PM »
I've heard the readers aren't allowed to tell Keen clients about their personal sites while on a call, chat or through Keen mail. Makes sense because the readers are independent contractors, not employees of Keen.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
Please don't anyone post the info for getting ahold of Cookie easier. I'll PM you
Is this a secret?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #963 on: October 26, 2017, 04:02:15 PM »
I've heard the readers aren't allowed to tell Keen clients about their personal sites while on a call, chat or through Keen mail. Makes sense because the readers are independent contractors, not employees of Keen.
Yes, that is more understandable, to not talk about their own personal websites. If they are found via the clients own investigative techniques, Keen can't fault anyone for that.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #964 on: October 26, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »
Please don't anyone post the info for getting ahold of Cookie easier. I'll PM you
Is this a secret?

I just don't want it to get any more difficult to get ahold of her

Offline Kate

« Reply #965 on: October 26, 2017, 10:01:55 PM »
Yes, that is more understandable, to not talk about their own personal websites. If they are found via the clients own investigative techniques, Keen can't fault anyone for that.

They are not supposed to, but the calls are not recorded, so I am sure many readers do. However, I was told early on by a reader from Best Psychic Directory (a platform that allows readers to promote their own sites) that she would not do private readings for clients who had first called her on Keen - so she wouldn't go against Keen policy.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #966 on: October 27, 2017, 04:42:02 AM »
Is this a secret?

I totally get that. I knew about the other way ages ago, but I had not realized it was faster. I just waited in line on Keen. I honestly don't want to go through 37 calls like I did the first time, so thanks again!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #967 on: October 27, 2017, 04:51:29 AM »
Is this a secret?

I totally get that. I knew about the other way ages ago, but I had not realized it was faster. I just waited in line on Keen. I honestly don't want to go through 37 calls like I did the first time, so thanks again!

Not necessarily faster anymore lol

Offline Kate

« Reply #968 on: October 27, 2017, 05:08:01 AM »
Is this a secret?

Not necessarily faster anymore lol

The point is that she is not allowed to take keen readers on a different platform. So if you have read with her on Keen, it puts Cookie in a very difficult position if everybody tries to read with her elsewhere..

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #969 on: October 27, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »
It's about money. Don't kid yourselfs it's about anything else. They don't won't them to take there money off keen onto a private site. It's a business. Don't worry they have clauses and agreements all over that site so you can't sue.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #970 on: October 27, 2017, 05:27:58 PM »
So why do these advisors have other sites, if they are only supposed to read on keen?  Or am I confused?  lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #971 on: October 27, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »
Hmm, let me see same reason. They get to keep all their money. Also keen reports all their earnings to the IRS. Never did in the beginning but do now. Keen takes nearly 50 percent of their ,only and also charges them to advertise. They bid to be on that front page.

Offline Kate

« Reply #972 on: October 27, 2017, 10:39:58 PM »
So why do these advisors have other sites, if they are only supposed to read on keen?  Or am I confused?  lol

They are not "only supposed to read on keen" - Keen just has the policy that the clients that come through Keen are their clients (Keen's) and the readers should not poach them away from Keen to read on their own websites etc etc.. Clear?  If they do - they are going against Keen's policies and there are consequences for that.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #973 on: October 30, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »
can someone tell me what time Cookie usually comes on? I am getting up there in her queue -- first time -- and don't want to miss the call.

Thanks

Offline Member5

« Reply #974 on: October 30, 2017, 10:11:41 PM »
can someone tell me what time Cookie usually comes on? I am getting up there in her queue -- first time -- and don't want to miss the call.

Thanks

I am in California and when I read with her it was almost 9 pm my time

anything