Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917417 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #945 on: October 16, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »
Has she ever given any of you a description of your future life partner? (if you are single)

She's accurately described new people coming into my life but not the long term person
She doesn't see marriage anywhere in my near future or a serious partner so this question may not apply to me, sadly.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #946 on: October 16, 2017, 09:54:06 PM »
Has she ever given any of you a description of your future life partner? (if you are single)

She once said I would have a good relationship with a hispanic man that loved race car driving and had a stab wound on his left arm.

Turns out, he was a friend of a friend I met at a party and we all had a good time with. Wasnt attracted to him nor did it lead anywhere. This was years ago.

I remember an old poster here saying Cookie told her that she would travel "overseas" for a relationship when she was inquiring about an ex. Turns out she did move cross country
and married an older friend of hers. I believe now they have twins. Interesting how Cookie never expounded on it or saw this signifigant thing happening in detail but chirped about
her getting back with an ex.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #947 on: October 16, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »

She once said I would have a good relationship with a hispanic man that loved race car driving and had a stab wound on his left arm.

Turns out, he was a friend of a friend I met at a party and we all had a good time with. Wasnt attracted to him nor did it lead anywhere. This was years ago.

I remember an old poster here saying Cookie told her that she would travel "overseas" for a relationship when she was inquiring about an ex. Turns out she did move cross country
and married an older friend of hers. I believe now they have twins. Interesting how Cookie never expounded on it or saw this signifigant thing happening in detail but chirped about
her getting back with an ex.

Thanks for the reply. I have read with Cookie probably a total of six times. In two different readings she said I would end up with someone who is either a different race or a different nationality.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #948 on: October 17, 2017, 12:33:47 AM »
She mentioned different race/nationality to me too.. nothing yet!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #949 on: October 17, 2017, 01:56:36 AM »
She mentioned different race/nationality to me too.. nothing yet!

That's what I was kind of worried about...thanks.

Offline patu005

« Reply #950 on: October 17, 2017, 03:13:15 AM »
Ha.. I got the different race, nationality or culture thing too. Makes me wonder

Offline kandyna

« Reply #951 on: October 20, 2017, 12:49:03 AM »
what is her name on keen? by which name can i search her?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #952 on: October 20, 2017, 02:29:37 AM »
spiritualist reader is her keen name

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #953 on: October 25, 2017, 04:31:42 AM »
She is on now, but man she is 35 people deep.

Offline eilson

« Reply #954 on: October 25, 2017, 02:17:07 PM »
Does she have a personal site?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #955 on: October 25, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
Please don't anyone post the info for getting ahold of Cookie easier. I'll PM you

Offline Kate

« Reply #956 on: October 26, 2017, 12:08:41 AM »
Please don't anyone post the info for getting ahold of Cookie easier. I'll PM you

Some readers get very ... irritated...  if you try and read with them on two platforms. Keen has very strict policies re its readers, and as far as I understand (from various readers), it restricts them from reading with keen clients elsewhere.. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #957 on: October 26, 2017, 02:49:49 AM »
Some readers get very ... irritated...  if you try and read with them on two platforms. Keen has very strict policies re its readers, and as far as I understand (from various readers), it restricts them from reading with keen clients elsewhere..

Are you sure about this considering some readers have their own site and use the same name that they have on Keen? Some don't to be fair, but Keen doesn't have any exclusivity rights that I'm aware of. I've never heard of this before.

Offline Kate

« Reply #958 on: October 26, 2017, 05:32:49 AM »
It's true, Keen doesn't allow them to read with their Keen customers on other platforms or through their own storefront. Some of them do it anyway though.

Yes - I've heard it from a number of sources.. they can be kicked off Keen if they are found out.

Offline whskers

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2017, 05:37:09 AM »
I read with her tonight. I didn’t tell her any information but she picked up a lot specific things that happened last week. One specific event that she saw was my guy blocked me from texting calling him and later on unblock me. I don’t know about the other things she said if I should believe but I’ll take them with a grain of salt. She gave me predictions and gave me warnings that I am seriously considering.