Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917494 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #915 on: September 30, 2017, 08:34:00 PM »
She was worth every minute of the wait.   ;D

I didn't get "you're wearing Wonder Woman underpants" stuff, but I know she connected because she knew I had red hair, then she said "With highlights? Do you have highlights?".  Red hair IS one big highlight and most redheads don't get highlights.  Except for me, lol.  I get golden blonde highlights underneath so they make a pretty swirl when I wear my hair up.  Then she said POI was going to immediately notice my weight when he sees me.  I'm normally a 0 but after emergency surgery in June, I'm down to a 00. 

She gave me some names I didn't recognize, but she also told me something that I can't confirm but I have believed for months to be true and told me that the truth is going to come out.  She told me, I didn't tell her.

She also told me an ex was coming back or going to get in touch with me, which is funny because one has been popping up in my thoughts lately.  If it's him, I'm going to kick his ass back so hard he will land in Ancient Rome.  The only good thing about this guy was his dick, lol.   

It was a pretty positive reading, no promises and not a fairytale ending, but I know I am on the right track in my situation. 

Hornetkick, I told her my name, said I wanted a general but I also wanted to know about  X.   

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #916 on: September 30, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »

She also told me an ex was coming back or going to get in touch with me, which is funny because one has been popping up in my thoughts lately.  If it's him, I'm going to kick his ass back so hard he will land in Ancient Rome.  The only good thing about this guy was his dick, lol.   

LMAO
 ;D ;D ;D Don't ever change.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #917 on: September 30, 2017, 10:48:45 PM »
Lmao!!!!! ^ 💖💖💖

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #918 on: October 01, 2017, 04:38:06 AM »
Cookie also reads on Advisor Universe. Her name there is Prophetess.

Offline Kate

« Reply #919 on: October 01, 2017, 10:03:18 AM »
Cookie told me something that is going on currently.. however, I have tried and tried and tried to verify it and I can't (she said I would find out.....)  I've asked a host of other reputable advisors.. and they can't see what she is seeing - inc LadyP.  I don't have any other male energy around me at the moment, so I don't think she is picking up on anyone else. So my question is, could she be wrong on what is going on currently considering she clearly does have a talent..

Offline njlady

« Reply #920 on: October 01, 2017, 12:27:10 PM »
Cookie told me something that is going on currently.. however, I have tried and tried and tried to verify it and I can't (she said I would find out.....)  I've asked a host of other reputable advisors.. and they can't see what she is seeing - inc LadyP.  I don't have any other male energy around me at the moment, so I don't think she is picking up on anyone else. So my question is, could she be wrong on what is going on currently considering she clearly does have a talent..

I wouldn't keep asking other advisors.  Either the truth comes out on it's own or she's wrong.  Just relax and file it away in the back of your mind for now.  Time will tell.

Offline candy1

« Reply #921 on: October 01, 2017, 08:38:01 PM »
She was worth every minute of the wait.   ;D

I didn't get "you're wearing Wonder Woman underpants" stuff, but I know she connected because she knew I had red hair, then she said "With highlights? Do you have highlights?".  Red hair IS one big highlight and most redheads don't get highlights.  Except for me, lol.  I get golden blonde highlights underneath so they make a pretty swirl when I wear my hair up.  Then she said POI was going to immediately notice my weight when he sees me.  I'm normally a 0 but after emergency surgery in June, I'm down to a 00. 

She gave me some names I didn't recognize, but she also told me something that I can't confirm but I have believed for months to be true and told me that the truth is going to come out.  She told me, I didn't tell her.

It was a pretty positive reading, no promises and not a fairytale ending, but I know I am on the right track in my situation. 

Hornetkick, I told her my name, said I wanted a general but I also wanted to know about  X.

Hmmmmmm she didn't describe either of us but asked if we were "like 15-30 minutes apart" - she did also mentioned my weight too..... That he would notice... Which hasn't changed since we last saw each other...

Offline patu005

« Reply #922 on: October 01, 2017, 08:41:09 PM »
After long wait I was able to read with her again and i must say she is very very good... just with name she picked up so much and told things  that fit the situation perfectly...many keywords that are truth - she got most of them. I am very satisfied because it all just fits the situation.
About predictions.. she gave some small ones about POI, mostly in short term and about long term she said things still in development.. I am little confused about long term predictions , well at least some of them as others that didn't have anything to do with POI made sense as well.
She is very good about general read as well and did pick up things what are currently going on so I was pretty amazed and gave some predictions that I believe to be true but will update.
I feel she is one of the best on the site - like her more than Kisha or Anne.

Offline Member5

« Reply #923 on: October 04, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »
Has anyone else been underwhelmed by their reading with her? Not that she did not touch on some things that I could verify but she didn't give me too many real answers on my questions and I was not entirely sure she wasn't mixing up the past of what has happened with my POI with what is current and what will happen. And she kept repeating herself and she said the same thing as someone else mentioned above, that he is out on dates all the time which I know is not true at all. She also said I could trust him but then kept saying I will find out things that make me question his integrity and that he gives half truths and hides a lot so how can he be trustworthy then? I was really excited to read with her after all these posts but I don't think I will ever bother again, I have gotten much more info and clarity with Oracle of the Sea and some other readers I have called lately.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #924 on: October 04, 2017, 04:50:27 PM »
IMO, shes too expensive for what she offers. Shes very good at details, but its a mess wading through everything she says. Shes not direct and straight to the point
and shes a slow talker.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #925 on: October 04, 2017, 04:51:58 PM »
IMO, shes too expensive for what she offers. Shes very good at details, but its a mess wading through everything she says. Shes not direct and straight to the point
and shes a slow talker.

OMG very slow talker.  She's not a get to the point reader at all. 

Offline candy1

« Reply #926 on: October 04, 2017, 08:55:39 PM »
Has anyone else been underwhelmed by their reading with her? Not that she did not touch on some things that I could verify but she didn't give me too many real answers on my questions and I was not entirely sure she wasn't mixing up the past of what has happened with my POI with what is current and what will happen. And she kept repeating herself and she said the same thing as someone else mentioned above, that he is out on dates all the time which I know is not true at all. She also said I could trust him but then kept saying I will find out things that make me question his integrity and that he gives half truths and hides a lot so how can he be trustworthy then? I was really excited to read with her after all these posts but I don't think I will ever bother again, I have gotten much more info and clarity with Oracle of the Sea and some other readers I have called lately.

I was Totally underwhelmed by my reading... and yup, pretty much exactly how you described it - I mean even the details...  Were you calling about the same man I was???  lol - call cost me $156 US and I am in Canada so likely over $200... not worth it and I won't call her again...  I am trying really hard not to call at all anymore or at least not for a long time (after my call with that I am waiting for with Judi) but she is off my list.

Offline Kate

« Reply #927 on: October 04, 2017, 09:58:26 PM »

I was Totally underwhelmed by my reading... and yup, pretty much exactly how you described it - I mean even the details...  Were you calling about the same man I was???  lol - call cost me $156 US and I am in Canada so likely over $200... not worth it and I won't call her again...  I am trying really hard not to call at all anymore or at least not for a long time (after my call with that I am waiting for with Judi) but she is off my list.

Yes similar details and similar reading. She said I would find everything she had told me through social media.. but that has been completely incorrect as well. I can't verify any of it.. and I've tried! Very expensve reading and I regret it. 

Offline candy1

« Reply #928 on: October 04, 2017, 10:08:55 PM »

Yes similar details and similar reading. She said I would find everything she had told me through social media.. but that has been completely incorrect as well. I can't verify any of it.. and I've tried! Very expensve reading and I regret it.

So seems to be at least three similar (very) readings all very recently?  I am not saying she doesn't have talent, but I am almost relieved as I have been second guessing my own intuition and everything else ever since. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #929 on: October 04, 2017, 10:21:54 PM »
Cookie is one of those whose readings make sense as things start to happen.

anything