Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917419 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #885 on: September 06, 2017, 06:16:09 PM »
Update on Cookie: She predicted I would find out my most recent POI was dating someone else through social media. Happened this morning, sadly.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2017, 02:43:01 PM »
I read with her last year...she did get some things right, but I found she talked very slow.  Too expensive per minute for that kind of slow reading.  But I do think she has a gift.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #887 on: September 12, 2017, 01:53:21 AM »
Cookie has 27 people in her queue right now

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #888 on: September 13, 2017, 10:58:20 PM »
There are times I would like to read with Cookie again but her price is just too much for me to consider it. When I first read with her I was blown away because she got SO MUCH and so many crazy little details. Some of her predictions were right but then... nothing else happened. But, over time I have realized that she did get quite a few things right. Some things I learned later on that she was right about (situation wise or what my POI was up to). And some predictions did happen just not at all when she said they would! It has been a year since I read with her, and it was only just these past couple of months that some things have happened. I've actually realized this for a number of readers; a lot of what they said is happening in this year. Its no secret Cookie isn't the best with timing, but she does hit on some very interesting things and details!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #889 on: September 20, 2017, 03:11:57 AM »
She doesn't have a personal site, but she reads on another site under a different name. Scroll back to the beginning pages and you'll find it.

Offline candy1

« Reply #890 on: September 20, 2017, 05:27:20 PM »
What time does she normally come on? On Keen, she indicates that she prefers appointments, but every time I'd schedule one, the time would come and go without her acknowledging it. I had arranged a call with her about a week ago (I was number 29) and shockingly, I'm now first in line.

Just don't want to miss the call. So, anyone know her hours?

It is random.  I have missed her calls twice now.  I have seen her on late in the evenings (missed the first call) - even into the night (I am on MST) - I have seen her on in the mornings and I have missed the second call when she came on in the early afternoon... So... it is SO random.  Usually I think she is on later evenings and into the early morning hours.  (MST)

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #891 on: September 21, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »
Got another hit for Cookie. I guess I just really connect with her. She told me the next person I'd meet and start seeing would either be Indian or either practicing or culturally Muslim. I ignored it thinking it was the last guy I was dating (Indian) but she was 100% right. Met him last night and we clicked really well. Still the only reader that has consistently gotten countless things right for me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #892 on: September 27, 2017, 06:14:44 AM »
After waiting 2 weeks, I finally read with her today. The last reading was so good I was very excited this time. I asked her about my new guy I have been dating for 3 months. But..... she accurately described and read on an old POI that I have no interest at all. I was so confused during the reading. But after reading my notes after the call, I realized it was the wrong person. She even accurately described the girl around him. A  girl associated to a university who is Chinese. She is referring to a Taiwanese who has student visa here in US. But then again... I'm not interested in old poi.. or whoever he is with. I emailed cookie and asked if I can have an arranged call since I waited for 2 weeks and we read the wrong energy. I hope she accepts.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:07:16 AM by whskers »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #893 on: September 27, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
Does she come online often? I'm looking at her line and it's up to 42 people 😩

Offline Kate

« Reply #894 on: September 27, 2017, 11:13:56 AM »

Yes, she will come on a few times a day, and clear around 3 clients.. sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how long the read is.  She works through her queue consistently.. you just have to get in line and keep an eye on it so you don't miss the call..

Offline njlady

« Reply #895 on: September 28, 2017, 12:56:53 PM »

I've been in line for 9 days and I'm #6 now. 

I'm hoping she doesn't call at 3:00 am or when I am at work.

Offline Kate

« Reply #896 on: September 28, 2017, 01:00:30 PM »

I've been in line for 9 days and I'm #6 now. 

I'm hoping she doesn't call at 3:00 am or when I am at work.

Number 1 - I'll be quick.. so number 2, you won't have to wait long!

Offline candy1

« Reply #897 on: September 28, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »
I finally read with her last night after several weeks of waiting (but missed her call twice before and kept having to get back in her queue).  I have to be honest, I wasn't blown away.  She talked in circles and kept repeating herself and I seem to let her eat up 30 minutes hoping to get some sort of something out of her.  Anyway.  She caught me at a bad time - I was teaching my kid to drive...  but I didn't want to miss her call again, so it could be that she wasn't able to connect very well to me.  I don't know.  I was sort of confused after her call....

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #898 on: September 28, 2017, 03:32:33 PM »
hi candy1,

did she give you predictions? Or did she just discuss things she saw in the past and/or present?

Offline candy1

« Reply #899 on: September 28, 2017, 03:46:19 PM »
hi candy1,

did she give you predictions? Or did she just discuss things she saw in the past and/or present?

Well, she did say things with my POI will be better in the new year - nothing substantial.  There were a couple things that sort of resonated, but there wasn't much.  Funny - I didn't get a chance to record the call, but as soon as I got off, I just felt like there wasn't much to even go back to.  She really seriously repeated over and over again - you just need to be patient - you just need to be patient.  (Which I already know haha) but that ate up most of our time.  So... I just - don't know.  As I said - it could have been my own fault being that I wasn't completely free of distractions myself, or it could have been one of her "off nights" (as I have read on here that she has them)  but there just wasn't much substance to her call. 

anything