Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917474 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #870 on: August 19, 2017, 07:07:12 AM »
I read with Cookie last Sunday and I asked if I would be able to get my own place soon; she said I would have to explain my credit score.  She said she saw me moving on six either six days or six weeks.  I told her I wish it would be six days, but I doubted it.  Guess what I did today?  I moved.

She gave me the exact same prediction some time back. Dont know if its a general thing she throws out and it fit in your situation or not...
[/ quote]
that sucks.  Yeah I guess when things readers tell me happen it makes me think oh they're so gifted.  I read with her again tonight and she told me things that I guess could relate to anyone calling, but it related to me.  It wasn't a fairy tale, but some of what she said couldn't be true, she said it to me once before too.

Offline 88

« Reply #871 on: August 21, 2017, 11:13:02 PM »
For the type of reader Cookie is, will pics help her connect more or throw her off? Anyone can respond but really looking for a vet's input.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #872 on: August 21, 2017, 11:14:05 PM »
For the type of reader Cookie is, will pics help her connect more or throw her off? Anyone can respond but really looking for a vet's input.

I don't think it helps or hinders.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #873 on: August 22, 2017, 02:30:58 AM »
Can someone let me know if the Cookie on Keen is the same Cookie as on Californian Psychics???
Nope

Offline anna81

« Reply #874 on: August 28, 2017, 04:43:48 PM »
Maybe she's just a really good cold reader?
During the conversation I felt lost...no real direction because I waited soooo long for the callback.
Before she asked me to pick a number between 1 and 12... the number 5 was strong in my mind immediately.
She said I was in a transitional waiting period. (True I am in the process of settling my affairs to move to Nashville...and I have been working a lot of OT at work to make that transition.) She also touched on the change in my career and the move. Yes, when I move I will have to get a new position. She also said I am waiting to hear from someone... yeah... my POI (I've given up on that situation) ....no real predictions.... except to say I won't have a POI again until January. Makes sense I will be #1 too busy working and #2 I plan to start getting ready to move next February.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:13:27 PM by anna81 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #875 on: August 29, 2017, 06:52:51 PM »
I just want to chime in here with my recent readings with Cookie for anyone who's had trouble with her or considering reading with her. Just, basically, be prepared to drop a lot of money and time into her reading if you want the most thorough reading. I know that's easier said than done as she's not cheap. You have to just let her go and ramble and she'll sort of meander through her visions. The longer she rambles, the more detailed she gets. I feel that she navigates through a series of thoughts and as she gets further along she becomes more definitive in her answers and offers more clarity. If you are looking for a reader with will give you a quick, concise answer to your question she is not for you but out of the, literally, hundreds of people I've spoken to I can say with absolute certainty that she is 100% the real deal. Everyone else, I still have my doubts, but Cookie is definitely an honest to God clairvoyant and I will continue to talk to her when I can afford to.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #876 on: August 30, 2017, 12:39:19 AM »
I need to second Apalm831's sentiment re: Cookie. I have been reading with her for years and she consistently picks up future events for me. I also find that the more I read with her - the more accurate she is (not to the point of her remembering the prior reading - but that the situation I'm calling about is still happening). I can't speak to her accuracy if the POI is not in the picture. I would suggest recording the readings and seeing what happens. Is she blatantly wrong at times? Yes, definitely. I know veteran members here that have been told things that were highly inaccurate, however, I will say for myself and others - she has gotten very, very specific and correct items for us. I would also say that I wouldn't expect the most accuracy within 5-10 mins. If I'm going to call Cookie it usually means I am going to invest the funds for a minimum of 20 mins as I know it takes her time to sort thru what she's picking up. With most readers that have predicted accurately for me, I would suggest just asking what's coming up for romantic, work, or with the name of a specific POI and not go into many more specifics. These types of reads have accurately yielded tons of predictions for me over the years.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #877 on: August 30, 2017, 12:49:19 AM »
I need to second Apalm831's sentiment re: Cookie. I have been reading with her for years and she consistently picks up future events for me. I also find that the more I read with her - the more accurate she is (not to the point of her remembering the prior reading - but that the situation I'm calling about is still happening). I can't speak to her accuracy if the POI is not in the picture. I would suggest recording the readings and seeing what happens. Is she blatantly wrong at times? Yes, definitely. I know veteran members here that have been told things that were highly inaccurate, however, I will say for myself and others - she has gotten very, very specific and correct items for us. I would also say that I wouldn't expect the most accuracy within 5-10 mins. If I'm going to call Cookie it usually means I am going to invest the funds for a minimum of 20 mins as I know it takes her time to sort thru what she's picking up. With most readers that have predicted accurately for me, I would suggest just asking what's coming up for romantic, work, or with the name of a specific POI and not go into many more specifics. These types of reads have accurately yielded tons of predictions for me over the years.

Also, I don't ask Cookie for outcome anymore. I learned my lesson 7 years ago on asking if my ex and I were going to get back together. She was consistently correct about things that would take place then, events, conversations, emotional development - but not related to outcome. I personally think it's near impossible to get correct outcomes if the first steps to the question hasn't unfolded yet. Meaning, hypothetically - there's like 4 steps between you and an ex that you haven't heard from in weeks or months from getting back together. There is a lot that needs to happen in order to get there. I happen to think this explains why the NOs are more correct than the YESs. We are asking about events that are "milestones" away. Too many components can skew to achieve that type of outcome, whereas seeing the first step never happening is easier. Some of you may say that if a reader is good then they should just get it right from the jump - and occasionally they do. I have been getting readings for 10 years and I am constantly learning about them and how gifts manifest in relation to specific readers. I believe in psychic ability 100% and I can tell you that most readers were wrong about my ex from 6/7 years ago getting back together and continually correct about leading up to the end of that connection/relationship in my life.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #878 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:29 AM »
Cookie got a big hit for me today. Not positive, but very accurate.

In my second to last reading she said there would be rumors about the company I work for and I'd be scared I'd lose my job. Today, I received a press release stating the company I work for is expected to lay off 300 employees, and I am legit scared. So, there ya go.

Offline whskers

« Reply #879 on: August 31, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
Cookie had 3 predictions for me.

1st prediction that is happening or happened already is that the guy 1 will go in and out of communication but will never develop to a relationship. She said that I will move on from him. During the reading I didn't believe it because I was ready to fight for this guy. Well I am moving on/moved on now.

2nd guy - prediction still pending.

3rd guy - she said I'll meet someone in the medical field. Still pending. Although I met someone whose a Dental student but nothing came out of that yet and we are starting to not talk to each other.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #880 on: August 31, 2017, 12:57:54 AM »
I should also add that in my last reading with Cookie (I called because my new guy had just dumped me) She immediately stated that I would go through a break up or separation which is currently happening. She stated it would be, more or less, temporary but it was the first prediction out of her mouth and it was 100% accurate. She also knew the day it had occurred (On the previous Friday)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #881 on: September 04, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
I feel like I'm overdue for a Cookie read. For those who have read with her recently, how does her mind seem? Fairly sharp these days? I hope.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #882 on: September 04, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »
I feel like I'm overdue for a Cookie read. For those who have read with her recently, how does her mind seem? Fairly sharp these days? I hope.

Shayalay...you seem like you have been getting tons of readings....have you seen any progress in your situation?  Sometimes I feel the readings stifle progesss

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #883 on: September 04, 2017, 09:05:59 PM »

Shayalay...you seem like you have been getting tons of readings....have you seen any progress in your situation?  Sometimes I feel the readings stifle progesss

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #884 on: September 06, 2017, 03:04:20 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

LOL that was a weird reply.  I'm gonna take that as a no. ::) ::)