Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917702 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #840 on: June 06, 2017, 05:04:43 AM »
read with her for the first time today, mind blown. Mind. Blown. But then I read this and now i'm kinda sad she is often wrong about how people feel and what's in the future vs the past. 😔

If she was accurate for you then you had a good connection with her. But I think a bit more than others she can be hit or miss. She can be very good or very confusing. When she is confusing I don't continue the reading. It's just a gamble because you don't know what to expect and she is expensive.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #841 on: June 06, 2017, 05:16:47 AM »
Her readings are like a puzzle. She knows a lot of details no one else would pick up on so she is in deed gifted. I just don't know about her predictions. When I ask for a specific answer she will mention things that she says pertain to the outcome, but has not made sense to me. But that is just my experience I see for some she has proven to be accurate months down the line. It's too bad we all can't find one who works for all of us.

Offline globedove

« Reply #842 on: June 07, 2017, 01:38:05 AM »
I have some things starting to happen now that she predicted in March of 2016! :-O

Mine predicted from January 2016!!! Start happening now ... sometimes really wondering how far readers can see

That's really good to hear! :)

Offline Livvie

« Reply #843 on: June 23, 2017, 04:38:20 AM »
I have some things starting to happen now that she predicted in March of 2016! :-O

Mine predicted from January 2016!!! Start happening now ... sometimes really wondering how far readers can see

That's really good to hear! :)

Glad thing are happening for you! I have pending coming up later in the year. Her reading was somewhat all over the place and had to get her to focus and try and give me more clarity on some things, though I did enjoy her. She picked up something that tickled her and she just burst out laughing hysterically, which got me laughing so hard I was crying. Will see how she does on my end.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #844 on: July 10, 2017, 05:49:21 AM »
After my second reading with Cookie, I have come to the conclusion that I just do not connect with this reader. She said things that didn't click with the person in question. She was very generic and I did not get any specifics that proved she was connecting as I have had from other readers. It's great that she works so well for other people, & I'm not knocking her. She's just very confusing and when i asked for clarification I sensed an attitude from her. Sorry but her rate is way too high to be unclear, and I left reading feeling like I didn't get much out of it. I don't like the way she does timeframes either and asks you to pick a number, it seems very hokey to me.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #845 on: July 10, 2017, 06:38:16 AM »
I read with her Friday and it was more reassuring than visions/predictions, but she sent me minutes and today she was more specific and picked up how things may turn out that I don't know how she could have known in relation to my living situation.
In regards to my poi she seemed to pick up, but first she said he felt rejected then she said one of us felt rejected so I don't know, but other stuff she said sounded right.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #846 on: July 10, 2017, 01:58:59 PM »
I was positive in my first reading that she had erred and was reading the past as the future - but nope! The past repeated itself! She was right all along.

definitely liked her...positive individual ..So Shayalay you think her predictions come to pass but wayyy after she predicts? Timing issue?

Her timing when she gives it, as in for example, "Between two and four," has been correct for me. The ones that came later and continue to come, she didn't give timing. For one in March of '16 she said, "Long-term, he has" blah blah, and that is just now coming true.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #847 on: July 10, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
I don't like the way she does timeframes either and asks you to pick a number, it seems very hokey to me.

She asks you to pick a number to calm and focus your mind so she can connect. She told me she can't connect when people are nervous.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #848 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:09 PM »
I don't like the way she does timeframes either and asks you to pick a number, it seems very hokey to me.

She asks you to pick a number to calm and focus your mind so she can connect. She told me she can't connect when people are nervous.

Picking a number makes me more anxious lol. I am a naturally anxious person so maybe that's why she can't connect with me as well as she can for others.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #849 on: July 11, 2017, 04:25:14 AM »
I read with her many moons ago and she never asked me to pick any number. I thought the reading was kind of bland.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #850 on: July 14, 2017, 04:27:36 PM »
How accurate would you say Cookie is? I recently read with her and her reading is different than what other accurate advisors have said. So I'm a little confused. Any thoughts?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #851 on: July 14, 2017, 04:54:42 PM »
How accurate would you say Cookie is? I recently read with her and her reading is different than what other accurate advisors have said. So I'm a little confused. Any thoughts?

That's happened to me and she's been the only one right.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #852 on: July 14, 2017, 05:17:54 PM »
Does she do chat readings as well?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #853 on: July 14, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
I don't think she does chat readings.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #854 on: July 16, 2017, 03:00:57 AM »
Others may not like what I have to say while Keisha is a bit better and at least ethical reader Cookie is completely scrappy reader. Nice person but awful readings. When I asked something about my pregnancy she asked back " you are not pregnant right now are you"? Why would I ask you and waste my money then? She said you won't get pregnant unless you are prescribed something by doctor. Wronggggg it was late October when I chatted with her and I got pregnant right way. Plus a few other predictions that never ever ever panned out.
Though I admit Lisa Diane saw "16" for me and right on 16th Dec I found that I am already 3 weeks along. She even saw a GREEN LOGO for the company I would work which never panned out. However my past company HAS green logo. Mine's predictions panned out but Lisa is better then Kisha and cookie. Both are so so.

anything