Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917421 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #825 on: May 06, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »
When does she come on?  Or do you just keep waiting in line and hope she comes on over the weekend?

Yeah, I recall having to wait in line for her. Her lines are massively long. I kept getting booted out because if the system doesn't call you in whatever time you set, it'll boot you out and you have to get back in line. An effing hassle tbh.

I don't know if she works on the weekend though. Many of the readers I've bookmarked don't. If they do it's either early in the mornings before noon and hardly ever on a Sunday.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #826 on: May 21, 2017, 09:07:53 PM »
Cookie was a crappy reader for me and omg so expensive. I would rather throw away my money than to chat with her. My luck whatever she said was proven WRONG within a very short time. Saved me loads of money. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #827 on: May 21, 2017, 10:35:08 PM »
I dont know why people still try her. If people read the thread from years back, they would realize that shes great at picking up interesting details..will know the design and color of
your panties..but thats about it. She dosent know where your life is heading in any particular way. And shes a slow talker and expensive.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #828 on: May 21, 2017, 10:42:06 PM »
She has known where my life was headed. And it wasn't necessarily all good, which is why I'm afraid to read with her again although I know I will at some point. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #829 on: May 21, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
She's gotten some future things for me too.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #830 on: May 22, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »
Yeah I read with her a while back. She got nothing right. She said we would go through a period of no communication. When I told her we hadn't spoken in months she said "oh you haven't "? Then she said something about seeing 2 children.  He has 3, 15, 22 and 15. She did not pick up the 3rd party and when i told her about her, she said they were doing great, planning future travel and living together. Nothing made sense and was complete opposite of what every other reader has said.  I also spoke to her a few years back and she was wrong.   Not sure why she gets such rave reviews.

Amb

« Reply #831 on: May 22, 2017, 03:28:41 AM »
I dont know why people still try her. If people read the thread from years back, they would realize that shes great at picking up interesting details..will know the design and color of
your panties..but thats about it.
She dosent know where your life is heading in any particular way. And shes a slow talker and expensive.

Lol that made me laugh! I read with her sometime back. I was m.i.a. from someone in my life, she said they drove by my house and called out the color of mine and my neighbor's car. Her reading was all over the place. Nothing of any real importance nor substance. Sweet lady, and we had a couple of good laughs. Not worth calling again.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 04:40:28 AM by Amb »

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #832 on: May 22, 2017, 04:33:57 AM »
your panties..but thats about it. She dosent know where your life is heading in any particular way. And shes a slow talker and expensive.
Bstalling AWESOME saying..... LOVED what you wrote. Could not agree more.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #833 on: June 05, 2017, 06:32:34 PM »
Cookie has had a long-term prediction hit for me. She told me in early July of last year that a certain situation I asked about would be around for about a year from the beginning of it. That's exactly what happened. It started in early June of '16, ended at the end of May so this prediction, 11 months out in time, was accurate. She was the only one who got this so clearly, and because she was the only one I thought she must be wrong at the time.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #834 on: June 05, 2017, 07:37:36 PM »
Cookie has had a long-term prediction hit for me. She told me in early July of last year that a certain situation I asked about would be around for about a year from the beginning of it. That's exactly what happened. It started in early June of '16, ended at the end of May so this prediction, 11 months out in time, was accurate. She was the only one who got this so clearly, and because she was the only one I thought she must be wrong at the time.

Exactly happened to me!!! She predicted the things that happen a year after!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #835 on: June 05, 2017, 08:24:41 PM »
I have some things starting to happen now that she predicted in March of 2016! :-O

Offline kumamon

« Reply #836 on: June 05, 2017, 09:34:22 PM »
I have some things starting to happen now that she predicted in March of 2016! :-O

Mine predicted from January 2016!!! Start happening now ... sometimes really wondering how far readers can see

Offline globedove

« Reply #837 on: June 06, 2017, 03:15:50 AM »
@shayalay: that's great. I read with her back in November..unsure what to think...she was really nice but her job predictions didn't work, and in relationship matters mentioned a 1 and 6 (numbers which I was asked to choose), likely Jan through June...but nothing has happened..also something is supposed to happen at the 1 year mark I met a person...No idea what to think....

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #838 on: June 06, 2017, 04:43:33 AM »
I was positive in my first reading that she had erred and was reading the past as the future - but nope! The past repeated itself! She was right all along.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #839 on: June 06, 2017, 04:50:13 AM »
Cookie can be spot on or totally off