Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917393 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #795 on: April 05, 2017, 07:13:16 PM »
Shes hit or miss guys. I've tried her a few times and she picks up interesting details of things to come, but not anything I was particularly interested in knowing.

First few minutes you let her talk is the best...questioning her makes her less accurate.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #796 on: April 05, 2017, 07:25:36 PM »
I had two readings with her and she began both the EXACT same way- you're feeling abandoned/left out in the cold.
Anyone had a similar experience?

She didn't say that when I read with her that one time...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #797 on: April 05, 2017, 07:53:05 PM »
I had two readings with her and she began both the EXACT same way- you're feeling abandoned/left out in the cold.
Anyone had a similar experience?

Never.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #798 on: April 06, 2017, 12:45:59 AM »
Everyone says the first few minutes is when she is accurate?my experience she just says what she is picking up but not giving me predictions.she def is not for me!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #799 on: April 06, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »
My first reading with her, I felt at the time, was a little odd but that was because she was in the future and things she was talking about hadn't happened yet.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #800 on: April 06, 2017, 02:46:57 AM »
 Im kind of curious to talk to her.  But I've been reading mixed reviews.  Im sooooo confused

Have her predictions passed recently for anyone???

Offline verb18

« Reply #801 on: April 06, 2017, 02:58:37 AM »
Im kind of curious to talk to her.  But I've been reading mixed reviews.  Im sooooo confused

I feel like she is arguably one of the most well known/credible/popular on Keen. Her queue is always packed and it seems to me she has nailed many things for people. There is no possible way a psychic can connect with EVERY person and get everything right - but after talking to her today I honestly have no doubt this woman is gifted.

I'm probably the right person to ask, too, lol - I am extremely open, non skeptic, and spiritual in nature. It is very rare I don't connect with a psychic - many have been spot on with me, even readers that people hate - so if I write something negative about an experience, it says a lot because it is very rare for me. All my predictions of hers are pending but I legitimately feel so confident in them due to how much she knew. She knew what I was wearing today, what state I'm from, the physical description of my POI, AND my career. I say give her a try, worst case, you can always get a refund!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #802 on: April 06, 2017, 03:05:09 AM »

Yes. My most recent ones, which I'm currently in, were predicted by her last July. She can see that far out in time with accuracy. As I've said many times on here, nearly everything she predicted has happened. Some are still to come. She has never told me something and been wrong.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #803 on: April 06, 2017, 03:13:21 AM »

I feel like she is arguably one of the most well known/credible/popular on Keen. Her queue is always packed and it seems to me she has nailed many things for people. There is no possible way a psychic can connect with EVERY person and get everything right - but after talking to her today I honestly have no doubt this woman is gifted.

I'm probably the right person to ask, too, lol - I am extremely open, non skeptic, and spiritual in nature. It is very rare I don't connect with a psychic - many have been spot on with me, even readers that people hate - so if I write something negative about an experience, it says a lot because it is very rare for me. All my predictions of hers are pending but I legitimately feel so confident in them due to how much she knew. She knew what I was wearing today, what state I'm from, the physical description of my POI, AND my career. I say give her a try, worst case, you can always get a refund!

Hmm thank you ! I will def give her a shot! How should i word my question? Or what do i say? Or should i let her talk

Offline Mememe

« Reply #804 on: April 06, 2017, 03:28:13 AM »
Hurry someone tell me what to say.  Im gonna talk to her today!!!

Offline verb18

« Reply #805 on: April 06, 2017, 03:32:53 AM »
Hurry someone tell me what to say.  Im gonna talk to her today!!!

I went with her about a specific situation! and the longer we spoke she just became more accurate lol. Apparently she just get a lot of info and rambles either way tho!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #806 on: April 06, 2017, 03:38:33 AM »
LOL ok

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #807 on: April 06, 2017, 10:39:28 AM »
Cookie aka spiritualist reader is a crapy reader. I wonder what's all this raving is about her? I asked her a question when will I get pregnant. She said " oh you are not pregnant right Now right?" seriously then why would I waste 5.5$ per min on you. Anyways she said " you will get pregnant when you go to doctor and he prescribes you a medicine you will use and then get pregnant". It was October 2016. Wronggggggg. I got pregnant in Nov 2016 without any medicine or aid. Don't trust in everything people say about this expensive reader. Spend on her only if you have couple hundred $$$ to waste. >:(

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #808 on: April 06, 2017, 11:00:22 AM »
She was completely wrong for me too. I started a new work project under a manager who decided to remove me from the project after 5 days. I called cookie on the third day when it was clearly going pear-shaped, and she told me to hang in there because this person was just being pedantic and that I'd adjust and would be successful working with her. Two days later things fell apart completely and she tried to sack me, then about a week later this person was formally sacked from the company and I'm now successfully working on this same project without her.

Totally useless.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #809 on: April 07, 2017, 12:58:22 AM »
She picked up on alot of details that i know to be true.

She was good. It was my 1st read with her.  She picked up a 3rd party as well which noone pickrd up.  She didnt give me any timings though so i dunno what to think