Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917566 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #765 on: February 21, 2017, 08:23:13 PM »
To anybody with a lot of experience reading with Cookie, can her predictions be further out than it seemed at the time? I don't want to go into detail but something she told me almost a year ago, and which didn't make a lot of sense at the time, I think is about to manifest or is manifesting, coming to a head in April. It has a good side and a bad side, and I'm terrified of the bad side, which has nothing to do with romance btw.

I have read alot with Cookie, first time last year January, the read (for an hour) what she told me seems is for this year, not last year, something is coming up to manifest, still need more time to confirm. 
She did get me some bad news, such as layoff of my job, and did happen
also about my mother's health, and it was right on.
I would like to say, she is 95% correct, there's 5% I am not sure if she remote reviewing the past but not future, however she has emphasized many times she only read for the future. so....I leave it as unknown.

Thank you, that helps. That's been my experience so far with Cookie too and she is also that accurate for me. I first read with her at the end of March 2016. The bad part is to do with family, and it weirdly coincides with really good romantic developments. The energy of it must be very strong because not only did Cookie get it 13 months in advance but Keisha has been getting it in my generals since at least November, always the same details and the same number, 4. And other readers telling me the same thing, in April I'm distracted with other things, not as much time for him. Ugh.

I also found out Cookie read with my situation not for short term predictions, instead for long term, mostly what she has said, it wouldn't happen until 3 to 6 months after. 

eg.  layoff, she told me on July/August, she said at that time, people will let go, and most of the people will be getting package, she said I see you will be on vacation awhile, then I asked, is that mean I will be layoff, she tried to calm me down and said not sure, maybe just taking vacation off, and she also said, my manager didn't like me which is right, end up all happened on December, everyone lets go.

Whatever she said now, have to really be patience, wait and see, most of them not making sense, but end up you will see.

I am not sure if she only read in this way with me?  Shayalay, if Cookie does short term predictions to you?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #766 on: February 21, 2017, 10:30:43 PM »
To anybody with a lot of experience reading with Cookie, can her predictions be further out than it seemed at the time? I don't want to go into detail but something she told me almost a year ago, and which didn't make a lot of sense at the time, I think is about to manifest or is manifesting, coming to a head in April. It has a good side and a bad side, and I'm terrified of the bad side, which has nothing to do with romance btw.

I have read alot with Cookie, first time last year January, the read (for an hour) what she told me seems is for this year, not last year, something is coming up to manifest, still need more time to confirm. 
She did get me some bad news, such as layoff of my job, and did happen
also about my mother's health, and it was right on.
I would like to say, she is 95% correct, there's 5% I am not sure if she remote reviewing the past but not future, however she has emphasized many times she only read for the future. so....I leave it as unknown.

Thank you, that helps. That's been my experience so far with Cookie too and she is also that accurate for me. I first read with her at the end of March 2016. The bad part is to do with family, and it weirdly coincides with really good romantic developments. The energy of it must be very strong because not only did Cookie get it 13 months in advance but Keisha has been getting it in my generals since at least November, always the same details and the same number, 4. And other readers telling me the same thing, in April I'm distracted with other things, not as much time for him. Ugh.

I also found out Cookie read with my situation not for short term predictions, instead for long term, mostly what she has said, it wouldn't happen until 3 to 6 months after. 

eg.  layoff, she told me on July/August, she said at that time, people will let go, and most of the people will be getting package, she said I see you will be on vacation awhile, then I asked, is that mean I will be layoff, she tried to calm me down and said not sure, maybe just taking vacation off, and she also said, my manager didn't like me which is right, end up all happened on December, everyone lets go.

Whatever she said now, have to really be patience, wait and see, most of them not making sense, but end up you will see.

I am not sure if she only read in this way with me?  Shayalay, if Cookie does short term predictions to you?

She did do short-term predictions for me but I had to ask her specifically for them. They were correct too.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #767 on: February 21, 2017, 11:47:30 PM »
Good!
I usually let her flow whatever she wants. 
Maybe next time I should specifically ask her a qns

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #768 on: February 22, 2017, 12:51:44 AM »
Good!
I usually let her flow whatever she wants. 
Maybe next time I should specifically ask her a qns

I just listened back to all four of mine and yes, when you let her flow with it she gets long-term, which actually is working out great for me right now because some of it is just now relevant. Amazing.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #769 on: February 22, 2017, 05:34:11 PM »
I know this has been addressed in this thread previous, but I can't find it.  What is the best approach to read with cookie?  Specific questions or ask what she sees and allow her to fill in the blanks?  I would like to read with her but want the most accurate and time efficient read so hoping anyone who has read with her with positive predictions (not positive outcome but predictions that have come to pass regardless of pos or neg) would you post, again, if you already have.  Thanks so much.

She has a greater than 95% accuracy rate with me on both types of reads, also for a housemate of mine. Be warned though that if you ask for general, a lot may not make sense because it hasn't happened yet. She has a tendency to ramble and repeat a bit so you do have to keep her focused.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #770 on: February 22, 2017, 05:45:45 PM »
I've always wanted to read with her but have never caught her, what time is she usually on?

There is no usual time that I've seen, she keeps odd hours. For example, she was on last night at 1:30 am her time, which is Central. I'm on Pacific time and she's called me at all kinds of different hours, like 4 am even.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #771 on: February 22, 2017, 05:45:59 PM »
I've always wanted to read with her but have never caught her, what time is she usually on?

you have to make appointment with her, the best time is at night, she will up to 2am EST

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #772 on: February 22, 2017, 05:55:15 PM »
Shayalay, Thank you for responding.  What would be the best way to start?  Can you give me an example?  Like what do you see happening with my love life?  What is happening at my work?  What changes do you see coming?  I am unsure how to open it up, keeping her on track, thank you for this, I guess I would have to be talking to her to do this, but what would be your recommendation on how to open up the conversation/reading to bring in the most info?  Or most accurate/applicable info?  Thank you SO MUCH for responding, again.  So appreciated!

Sillyme, sure, n/p. I just say I would like a general reading, please, and she takes it from there. When she starts to veer off, just ask another question, either a follow-up to what she's told you or on another subject. If your general doesn't cover an area you wanted covered, ask specifically. My friend does that. For me Cookie has always gotten the areas I wanted. What comes through in generals has the strongest energy so if she doesn't address, say, your romantic area then that means the energy isn't very strong.

Completely off-topic aside, Kisha has been getting me and a family issue around the number 4 for months and I'm terrified of what it means. It's not a happy prediction and she's been getting it for months with the same number, which means that energy is really strong and I guess it will happen in April. I have no details as to what exactly will happen, only that distance - I'm geographically very far away - and mending a relationship is involved. And now I just learned something yesterday about an immediate family member that could potentially be devastating, we won't know until Thursday. Anyway, yeah, what they get on their own, as in a general, is always more accurate because the energy is stronger.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #773 on: February 22, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »
Shayalay, Thank you for responding.  What would be the best way to start?  Can you give me an example?  Like what do you see happening with my love life?  What is happening at my work?  What changes do you see coming?  I am unsure how to open it up, keeping her on track, thank you for this, I guess I would have to be talking to her to do this, but what would be your recommendation on how to open up the conversation/reading to bring in the most info?  Or most accurate/applicable info?  Thank you SO MUCH for responding, again.  So appreciated!

Sillyme, sure, n/p. I just say I would like a general reading, please, and she takes it from there. When she starts to veer off, just ask another question, either a follow-up to what she's told you or on another subject. If your general doesn't cover an area you wanted covered, ask specifically. My friend does that. For me Cookie has always gotten the areas I wanted. What comes through in generals has the strongest energy so if she doesn't address, say, your romantic area then that means the energy isn't very strong.

Completely off-topic aside, Kisha has been getting me and a family issue around the number 4 for months and I'm terrified of what it means. It's not a happy prediction and she's been getting it for months with the same number, which means that energy is really strong and I guess it will happen in April. I have no details as to what exactly will happen, only that distance - I'm geographically very far away - and mending a relationship is involved. And now I just learned something yesterday about an immediate family member that could potentially be devastating, we won't know until Thursday. Anyway, yeah, what they get on their own, as in a general, is always more accurate because the energy is stronger.

This last part I agree.A general reading is more accurate idk if their is less pressure on the readers part?esp readers like cookie and Kisha..Any other reader like friend sue-due to the fact she uses cards can jump around from love ,travel,health,work,friends and still be accurate ..

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #774 on: February 23, 2017, 03:20:37 AM »
I know this has been addressed in this thread previous, but I can't find it.  What is the best approach to read with cookie?  Specific questions or ask what she sees and allow her to fill in the blanks?  I would like to read with her but want the most accurate and time efficient read so hoping anyone who has read with her with positive predictions (not positive outcome but predictions that have come to pass regardless of pos or neg) would you post, again, if you already have.  Thanks so much.

sillyme I have been reading with her for a few years now and I would suggest just letting her tell you what she sees. In my experience she has been more accurate with whatever she sees that is random. If you ask questions *sometimes* she is right about her predictions but sometimes she is not. Also, I keep my phone calls under 10 minutes. I feel she is most accurate within the first 5 minutes.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #775 on: March 01, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
All I have to say is...holy f%*k.

When Cookie is on it, she's on it on a whole other crazy level. She proved to me her remote viewing capabilities by listing off specific places/cities and a very specific situation regarding one of those places. Like literally could not have pulled that out of her a$$ or just made that up. Have never had that happen to me before, not even with Yona. Sometimes she's off but I think it's been mentioned here that when you just let her roll with whatever she has to say for the first couple of minutes it's amazing what she can pick up. If anyone wants to know specifics they can pm me.

Literally just sitting here like woah wtf.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #776 on: March 01, 2017, 09:29:44 PM »
All I have to say is...holy f%*k.

When Cookie is on it, she's on it on a whole other crazy level. She proved to me her remote viewing capabilities by listing off specific places/cities and a very specific situation regarding one of those places. Like literally could not have pulled that out of her a$$ or just made that up. Have never had that happen to me before, not even with Yona. Sometimes she's off but I think it's been mentioned here that when you just let her roll with whatever she has to say for the first couple of minutes it's amazing what she can pick up. If anyone wants to know specifics they can pm me.

Literally just sitting here like woah wtf.

Please post, post post. Just one example. How long did you read with her for and how long did it take you to get through? I read with her once for like 5 minutes, ages ago but it wasn't on Keen, it was another site out in internet land. I'd have to check my notes, but it wasn't mind-blowing. I may have interjected with a question though. I believe I interjected because the general stuff she was picking up was useless to me.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:31:16 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #777 on: March 02, 2017, 02:24:00 AM »
Just sent you a pm hornetkick!

I read with her for like 7 min but the crazy stuff came out within the first 2/3 minutes. Just hopped in her queue and she got to me in a few hours, although sometimes it is hard to get in touch with her. The first reading I ever had with her was probably my most accurate before this one, as she said i wouldn't get what I want from poi until 6-12 months after knowing him. Was kind of irritated when she told me that but so far that has been the truth along with how she said things were going to be.

I have definitely had readings with her where she's been off though or not mind blowing and just eh. Guess it just depends on the day she's having....

Offline Summergirl

« Reply #778 on: March 02, 2017, 05:27:45 AM »
I had reading with cookie a week ago, she said my POI is now back with his ex wife that were on and off with. i just talked to him about this situation. she was SO WRONG. i got the confirmation that they broke up because she cheated on him and now she moved on with someone else. is this possible she saw something happened in the past?????  I almost broke off with him because of this.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #779 on: March 02, 2017, 08:19:24 AM »
I had reading with cookie a week ago, she said my POI is now back with his ex wife that were on and off with. i just talked to him about this situation. she was SO WRONG. i got the confirmation that they broke up because she cheated on him and now she moved on with someone else. is this possible she saw something happened in the past?????  I almost broke off with him because of this.

It is possible she is seeing something that may happen down the line.