Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917373 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #735 on: September 26, 2016, 09:16:05 PM »
Read with Cookie a few days ago. Damn, some of the things she picked up were so on point. Not sure about predictions at this point, but she's very blunt in a way.

She picks up a lot of things that recently happened, thinking its a future prediction, but she's extremely spot on in that regard.

I'm really hoping her predictions will come to pass (wasn't overly positive), but its a start.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #736 on: November 16, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »
bagalagaa88,

just checking in with you regarding some predictions that Cookie gave to you. Did anything happen so far as she said? Thanks.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #737 on: December 18, 2016, 03:17:23 PM »
Alright so i definitely think that I am keeping cookie as my #1 advisor. I posted before about how she's gotten so many little details and predictions right and it seems she was right about something again. Ive been feeling an itch to read with someone again, and unfortunately try as I might I never am able to get in touch with Diane. So I started reading through my notes, just to try and quell the urge even if only for a little bit.  I posted a longer version of this in my advisors post I started a while back, but since this is a cookie specific post...

I had read with Cookie a 2nd time back in September and she mentioned there would be a silent period with him, and that's been happening. she gave me a stretch of time that it would last for so we shall see. (I guess I forgot about that bit until I went back and read it!) At that time she also said something about how he would be going somewhere with people drinking, but that it's work related. At that time it didnt make any sense to me, he doesn't drink first off, and of course being in September I wasnt thinking that far ahead. He just had his company holiday party the other day and had posted about it online. so.. I guess theres that!

She also said I would start to be dealing with another guy; there were a few guys coming in trying to ask me to hook up, so I of course said no. I figured maybe she meant one of those guys, or just someone I hadnt met yet. But there has been one guy sticking around for a couple months. We were friends in high school, and did sort of almost date a few years back. He's a really nice guy, but not someone I am ultimately attracted to and not someone I would see myself in a relationship with. He's already divorced once, and we dont really have enough in common to make anything lasting. But I guess, score another one for Cookie.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #738 on: December 31, 2016, 08:38:06 PM »
Curious if anyone else has updates on this reader? Here is what I'm copying and pasting about my experience with her from another thread:

Cookie's readings with me have been all over the place and sometimes it's difficult to understand her when she's speaking...at least with me. Like a pogo-stick train of thought. However she is still on the short list of people I call. I don't speak with her too often and I'm not sure if she takes notes or says this to every person calling about a love interest, but she has always told me that I "won't get what I want from this person until 6 months to a year after knowing them". So her outcome has always been the same. Curious to know if she has said this to anyone else?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:18:50 AM by Dannika »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #739 on: December 31, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »
Yes, my predictions from Cookie that were made last March, April, and July continue to come true. I have another one pending shortly and a few more in the next few months. Everything she told me would happen, has, with correct timing or only slightly off. In my first one in late March I asked for a general, and she went so far into the future that I had no idea what she was talking about. And there were a few things where I thought she had to be wrong but nope, she was right. When I called back the second and third times, I was asking about a certain man and what would happen so yes, she can predict for me in the romance area. I wish I had the money right now for an overview of the upcoming year.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #740 on: January 01, 2017, 01:05:07 AM »
Curious if anyone else has updates on this reader? Here is what I'm copying and pasting about her from another thread:

Cookie's readings with me have been all over the place and sometimes it's difficult to understand her when she's speaking...at least with me. Like a pogo-stick train of thought. However she is still on the short list of people I call. I don't speak with her too often and I'm not sure if she takes notes or says this to every person calling about a love interest, but she has always told me that I "won't get what I want from this person until 6 months to a year after knowing them". So her outcome has always been the same. Curious to know if she has said this to anyone else?

She has never said that to me before, but I agree that her readings can be all over the place. They make sense later but I think sometimes even she has trouble putting together the things that she sees

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #741 on: January 02, 2017, 04:45:01 PM »
I completely agree with you. I've had two readings and both have left me more anxious than I was prior to speaking with her. She was spot on about the past and on her own she said "I know you worry he's forgotten you but he hasn't." Which kind of blew me away and was the reason I called again despite feeling agitated.
Right after was when I had to piece everything together that she said. "He won't reach out...you will have to reach out"..then she just stopped. So I tried to ask why he won't reach out. Then she said he wants to be just friends..then I asked if he still has feelings for me and she said "yes he does"
I was pulling my hair out..like what does even mean? How do I piece this info together without being unbiased here?
The only thing I got was that he hasn't forgotten me/still thinks of me in the first two minutes and the rest left me feeling anxious and frustrated

Just from my experience, I would ask her something like what will happen with you two if you reach out to him. Sometimes you have to keep her directed or she wanders. That happened to me and I ended up spending over $100 with her on one call, lol.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #742 on: January 04, 2017, 07:02:58 AM »
I tried Cookie again today since I have not read with her in a while and she was pretty accurate for me overall with predictions. Today she did not seem to connect. Said I was on and off again with someone but I told her that I have not actually met this person yet.... :-\

Update: I have actually been on and off with this person ....for almost all of last year.....so I guess Cookie was right, I met the person I asked about shortly after the reading. She got the timeframe of us meeting incorrect though. After I told her I hadn't met the person she said we would meet between April and September but it was March.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #743 on: January 04, 2017, 05:37:03 PM »
what time is she usually on? very curious to have a reading with her :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #744 on: January 04, 2017, 06:14:41 PM »
what time is she usually on? very curious to have a reading with her :)

Do appointment with her, she is good with that all the times.

For my experiences with Cookie, she is crazy spot on of lots of things, but not love life.  She even could see my mother tummy sickness ahead of the doctor told my mother....

She is good, but you have to be patience with her

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #745 on: January 05, 2017, 06:50:41 AM »
I just can never connect with Cookie. I do have predictions from her but she definitely gave me the fairy tale type of reading. I've tried her numerous times, but a definite nope for me, sadly. She seems quite spot on with others.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #746 on: January 07, 2017, 04:16:29 AM »
Ahhh this woman..I didn't know who she was till I joined this forum and excited to talk to her I set up a call back.I also took people's advice on letting her speak for the first few minutes as she is accurate..well she picked up accurately what has been happening ..so she said it would be  a year till my POI contacts me ..I was like whatever !no way!A YEAR??well at the time of the call it had been 7 months now 9months still no contact from him.:it's looking like cookie may be right?no other psychic has nailed this but her& oneanother..

Offline Caroline

« Reply #747 on: January 10, 2017, 10:43:57 PM »
Hi I read this whole string and was super excited to read with Cookie I got in line yesterday and she called me this morning.  She asked me to pick a number between 3 and 7, I chose 7.  She said she saw feelings of abandonment and lack of communication and feeling someone has moved on.  That I am waiting on something or someone (yes and there is lack of communication).  She said the man I am asking about has two women around him.  I told her I didn't know and she asked if I knew the ex-wife's name, first I said I didn't, but I remembered what it was, but she didn't say anything.  Oh, and she asked his name. Then she asked if we had broke up 3 weeks or 7 weeks ago I told her we stopped speaking on dec 21 (well 3 x 7 is 21  ::)  lol, but anyway she said that's why she saw 3 and 7, so that it's been three weeks since we communicated.  She said one woman has dark hair behind him - I have no idea.  She asked if I have been going through this for one year or 6 months - I have known him since 2014, but I guess the last 6 months I have had the most contact with him. She said I will move on and will be disappointed that he doesn't take me out (oh, she asked if we were dating I said not really -  more like intimate encounters) so that was a given.  Anyway I told her I was excited to read with her cause I heard so many great reviews.  She said the next men will be very attentive and that my financial status will improve.  She said sometimes we have to let go of dead weight and we are blessed in other ways to which I agreed.  I told her God bless you and she said she liked that and God bless me too and that was it.  I know everyone said her predictions come through, but I wanted some of the remote viewing creepiness and I didn't get any.  When she asked to pick a number I was already like oh yeah it's gonna get good now and nothing.  I spent like $44.
She was nice though and I do hope my finances improve for sure. Anyway just wanted to share - I don't think I would read with her again.
I have been on a little Keen kick lately lol.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #748 on: January 10, 2017, 11:04:09 PM »
I meant to say everyone (or a lot of posters) have said her predictions don't come to fruition...

stargazer

« Reply #749 on: January 10, 2017, 11:08:09 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience with cookie. I have read with her in the past and wasn't WOW'd either.