Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917259 times)

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #720 on: April 04, 2015, 05:35:47 PM »
I had not spoken to Cookie in many months, but a few days ago I  decided to call her. In a distant past I would be  almost 1 hour  on the phone with her. This time, I only had a few minutes with her but she was very good. She is incredibly gifted if you want to have a reading on the present, know what the other person is thinking or doing. Predictions are iffy, and I am going less for that nowadays and more for understanding difficult situations.  Again she really impressed me with details known to me alone.
Sometimes I am afraid to call her if I really want the truth! My suggestion is to keep the call short, if possible as she really is the best in the first 10 minutes.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #721 on: April 18, 2015, 03:18:52 PM »
I tried Cookie as well and got more information this time than ever she is a remote viewer but I have a feeling she mix past and present because somethings she told me had already happened. It is difficult to get her sometimes. It took a week for me to be able to connect.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #722 on: April 26, 2015, 07:04:15 PM »
Ok so you saw my recent post, cookie saw 6-8 for contact but she said I have to reach out but my gut was like no, I have waited way to long to reach out besides Jenny Alton has not been wrong for me so I let it go. exactly 8 days later I got my communication.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #723 on: January 26, 2016, 11:59:34 PM »
I tried Cookie again today since I have not read with her in a while and she was pretty accurate for me overall with predictions. Today she did not seem to connect. Said I was on and off again with someone but I told her that I have not actually me this person yet.... :-\

DreamLoveBelieve!! Glad to see you on here!!

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

« Reply #724 on: January 27, 2016, 04:25:09 PM »
Sorry to hear about Cookie.  She is usually really good. 

Lucky, definitely miss you babe!!  I hope all is well!!  Catch me up!!   ;)

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #725 on: January 30, 2016, 05:54:06 AM »
can anyone please post her keen page ? when i go on keen it shows so many cookie.. i am confused as to how to find this psychic

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #726 on: January 30, 2016, 08:28:24 PM »
thank you so much !!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2016, 12:35:54 PM »
I think i have said it before,but i cant stand this lady.Its her heavy energy,and negative sound in voice and attitude.She is a type of reader that very easily plays on your fear.I have had some readings with her,the first 2 was best,had something that came to pass there,but then it went downhill.The first readings she saw marriage with the person in question,but as i continued to call she was extremely negative to it,and did not see anything more happen.
On top of that i had to endure crisitism and preaching.And at 7 dollar min,with her slowness,40 dollars easily goes down the drain.For nothing.
Finally i did what i should have done years ago,left her a one star,and moved on.I am so glad i did.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #728 on: February 01, 2016, 11:34:08 PM »
I agree that Cookie is too expensive. Her rates are higher than most people can afford.
If you read with her I suggest not asking too many questions and letting her talk, maybe for only three or four minutes as she has been the most accurate for me on shorter calls. I don't think she is the best person to call for on relationships but she has definitely predicted specific things for me such as my time of unemployment and my hip issues. Both were told to me months before they happened.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #729 on: June 12, 2016, 03:14:19 AM »
Cookie is on CP now for $4/min

Are you sure its the same one?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #730 on: July 12, 2016, 05:46:27 AM »
Does anyone still get readings from Cookie?
Occasionally I will still have short readings with her and tonight she asked me if I lived in a certain state and she was correct...and she told me I was moving to another state

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #731 on: July 12, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »
Hi, I have read with Cookie before. She predicted few things that did not come to pass. Just wondering could she have known your state from your number from keen?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #732 on: July 12, 2016, 05:44:19 PM »
Hi, I have read with Cookie before. She predicted few things that did not come to pass. Just wondering could she have known your state from your number from keen?

I don't think readers have access to that personal information but I remember this topic coming up in discussions about Jenny Alton, as she also knew locations of where people lived. I never told Cookie what state I was in though.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:09:34 PM by Luckystar »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #733 on: July 12, 2016, 08:59:02 PM »
If she is a halfway decent remote viewer, Its possible she was picking it up. Seems cookie isn't very good for predictions, though.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #734 on: July 14, 2016, 06:57:02 PM »
If she is a halfway decent remote viewer, Its possible she was picking it up. Seems cookie isn't very good for predictions, though.

Well she was correct for me on a number of a predictions which is why I still occasionally call her. All of my calls are under 10 minutes though, I just let her tell me what she sees and then I have to go because she is $5.59 per minute