Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917708 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #690 on: November 07, 2013, 03:38:14 AM »
This really really does make a lot of sense.  Thanks, Amanranth and feel freeto share more whenever you have a chance.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #691 on: November 07, 2013, 04:00:14 AM »
Great post Amaranth, you addressed some things I've always questioned. Pretty informative, I hope you're able to share more soon.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #692 on: November 07, 2013, 04:15:13 AM »
I'm glad you guys were able to find this information helpful/useful.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #693 on: November 07, 2013, 05:22:01 AM »
great info Amaranth!
i agree with all of this. especially the part about the exact question you ask. this is one reason i've liked NorthStarJulie because if you ask her a question, she'll rephrase it to get the answer you actually want. like, if your question is a little confusing or you are asking something but really mean something else then she'll say like - do you mean "blah blah blah"? definitely gets you the answer you want.

my only problem with letting Cookie just see what she wants to see.. she's expensive and if she's predicting things i dont care about then i dont really want to pay a hundred dollars for senseless predictions..  :-\

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #694 on: November 07, 2013, 06:05:34 AM »
I agree- if the major subjects that are important to you aren't really panning out with her then random, small predicitons of little use are quite costly at that price; so in that case, Cookie might not be the reader for you.  When I do read with Cookie, I tend to spend a couple hundred on one call, so I make sure to not call again until I've given some ample time ( a few months often ) for things she has said to come to pass. Every once in awhile though, if something she predicted totally comes earlier than expected and creates some kind of surprise twist, I'll call her sooner for a little bit of insight/advice.

But honestly, the majority of the big predictions she accurately got for me were 2 years in the making, so you could do just as well getting one or two readings with her asking her to focus on the important/relevant subjects, and then just kinda file away what she says for a good long while.  I know we all want the relief of instant outcomes, but more often than not, absorbing the information, manifesting it, and then releasing it is a huge part of the process.

And if you absolutely must keep checking in on the situstion, refer back to a couple of your other favorite go-tos that might have a smaller cost to help corroborate what Cookie told you.

It wasn't until I stopped the whole 'calling 20 psychics a day asking the same question every day cycle' and started focusing more on just taking the info I was given and saying to myself 'this or something better WILL happen' that things finally started moving after a whole year of timeline after timeline after timeline passing with absolutely not a single sign that any of it was true at all.  Limiting my readings to a few go-tos every few months has greatly improved the flow of things unfolding and the accuracy, and more and more I'm finding my own intuition to be far more accurate than most of the psychics I have read with these past couple of years.

And that goes for everyone- the saying is 'trust your gut' for a reason :). You may get really good readings from your go-tos but once in awhile they'll give you details ( he/she did this or that, etc. ) you know in your gut to be incorrect.  Take from your readings whatever you find useful, and listen to your own intuition on the rest.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #695 on: November 07, 2013, 07:16:25 AM »

I know we all want the relief of instant outcomes, but more often than not, absorbing the information, manifesting it, and then releasing it is a huge part of the process.

And if you absolutely must keep checking in on the situstion, refer back to a couple of your other favorite go-tos that might have a smaller cost to help corroborate what Cookie told you.

It wasn't until I stopped the whole 'calling 20 psychics a day asking the same question every day cycle' and started focusing more on just taking the info I was given and saying to myself 'this or something better WILL happen' that things finally started moving after a whole year of timeline after timeline after timeline passing with absolutely not a single sign that any of it was true at all.  Limiting my readings to a few go-tos every few months has greatly improved the flow of things unfolding and the accuracy, and more and more I'm finding my own intuition to be far more accurate than most of the psychics I have read with these past couple of years.

And that goes for everyone- the saying is 'trust your gut' for a reason :). You may get really good readings from your go-tos but once in awhile they'll give you details ( he/she did this or that, etc. ) you know in your gut to be incorrect.  Take from your readings whatever you find useful, and listen to your own intuition on the rest.

Thank you so much for this reminder. I needed it tonight. Yes, you're so right that our own intuition usually trumps the psychics. I think when we show the Universe that we have faith that things will work out for the best for everyone as they should, that's when things start shifting.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) Please help if you have had readings with her
« Reply #696 on: November 08, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »
I am wondering about Cookie's reading; can someone tell me if and when she reads, she is coming up with things that are yet to come or things that have happened?(or she can't differentiate)? I had a confusing reading with her where it seems like the things she mention had already taken place i.e she made mention that she sees me going to two different interview,the first one she sees rejection letter and the 2nd would look up.The starting date is in align with with the 2nd interview for me to get the job. I have had the two interviews already but not yet received a rejection letter but i can see it happening based on my own analytical reasoning with the 1st one. If that is the case then Queen of cups 18 is right on the 1st and the 2nd job. Queen of cups said no to the first one and yes to the 2nd. Anyway most readers said no to the 1st one except for Vicky Joy and most if not all said yes to the 2nd.
***But please explain Cookies Style of reading for me***

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #697 on: November 09, 2013, 12:55:31 AM »
tellmewhy,

I just wanted to share that cookie was 100% wrong for me regarding the new job that i have. She told me i would get a rejection letter too. I did not. I was hired almost right away after my third interview. The interesting thing here though is that after she said this, she said "I see a fight" and then ASSUMED the dissapointment she was getting that i would feel was because i wasnt going to get the job. I did get the job BUT to make things short i did get into a small fight with my new boss. She got very mad at me when something was miscommunicated and i ended up crying but it was resolved. So yes cookie can see SOME things but the bottom line was that i wanted to know if i would get hired.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #698 on: November 09, 2013, 01:32:47 AM »
tellmewhy,

I just wanted to share that cookie was 100% wrong for me regarding the new job that i have. She told me i would get a rejection letter too. I did not. I was hired almost right away after my third interview. The interesting thing here though is that after she said this, she said "I see a fight" and then ASSUMED the dissapointment she was getting that i would feel was because i wasnt going to get the job. I did get the job BUT to make things short i did get into a small fight with my new boss. She got very mad at me when something was miscommunicated and i ended up crying but it was resolved. So yes cookie can see SOME things but the bottom line was that i wanted to know if i would get hired.

Cookie has been pretty accurate for me in other outcomes relationship/friendship/illness related, but this is definitely one of those times I hope she is flat-out wrong.  I'm currently working but a MUCH better job at another company opened up and I instantly applied for it.  Cookie told me the same thing- a rejection letter.

Now, before I spoke to Cookie, my own predictions/readings for myself show me changing jobs by no later than 2014.  Several other psychics I have read with see something similar without me telling them I've already applied- they see job change a little after the New Year.  Those that do pick up that I have already applied describe 'delays' which pushes the actual offering of the job into the new year, which makes sense, because this job would require a lot of exams and tests I would have to pass for final consideration.  And one psychic said I will be initially passed over in favor of another applicant, but that applicant will eventually not work out and they'll eventually contact me, their second choice, and this will occur some time after the new year.

Or Cookie could be right about this job not working out, and a job change by March could still be correct because I'm going to keep applying to other places in the meantime and it's one of those that come through, because I am bound and determined to get the hell away from my current job.  But I would still much prefer the one I already applied for.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #699 on: November 09, 2013, 02:02:11 AM »
Thank you for your response i thought she was one of the best but I will keep you ladies updated

tellmewhy,

Cookie has been pretty accurate for me in other outcomes relationship/friendship/illness related, but this is definitely one of those times I hope she is flat-out wrong.  I'm currently working but a MUCH better job at another company opened up and I instantly applied for it.  Cookie told me the same thing- a rejection letter.

Now, before I spoke to Cookie, my own predictions/readings for myself show me changing jobs by no later than 2014.  Several other psychics I have read with see something similar without me telling them I've already applied- they see job change a little after the New Year.  Those that do pick up that I have already applied describe 'delays' which pushes the actual offering of the job into the new year, which makes sense, because this job would require a lot of exams and tests I would have to pass for final consideration.  And one psychic said I will be initially passed over in favor of another applicant, but that applicant will eventually not work out and they'll eventually contact me, their second choice, and this will occur some time after the new year.

Or Cookie could be right about this job not working out, and a job change by March could still be correct because I'm going to keep applying to other places in the meantime and it's one of those that come through, because I am bound and determined to get the hell away from my current job.  But I would still much prefer the one I already applied for.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #700 on: November 09, 2013, 02:47:19 AM »
Cookie is definitely gifted...but like people have said before here, i found her to be most accurate when she provided info on her own and during the first three minutes of the call.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #701 on: November 09, 2013, 02:55:32 AM »
Yep, I'm one of the ones who said that, LOL.  That's why I hold out hope she's incorrect ;)

Offline kittykato27

« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2014, 02:08:53 AM »
It seemed like many people really like Cookie in this forum, so I read with her a few days ago.  I called to ask her about what's coming up in my love life, if there'll be anyone new.  She spent almost the entire call talking about the ex and what happened in the past.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Did any predictions manifest?

Thanks!

Offline newgirl

« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2014, 05:55:21 AM »
Okay, so this is interesting and makes me to post. Cookie is good with present, I won't rely on her for future , not even for months. She had been so wrong for me when I asked her regarding a guy whom I was dating and she said she picks nothing with this guy and don't see this going into dating even in near future. Was dating this guy for 4 months at the time of reading and now its 7 months so you know she couldn't pick anything for that. However last I called her 2 months back and she picked clearly tht the guy in question was in a very different location than I am and she was right. He was travelling that time to Dubai. So its clearly hit or miss, I wont spend so much money for such info unless something critical u wanna know right at the moment and also that is helpful when you have some info on what you wanna ask else you can't make any sense out of what she told you.

I have read with over 500 readers, spent shit load of money and I think it would have been better if I read self improvement books than reading with psychics. Though some predictions came to be right but many many times it happened with other person, they keep on mixing energies almost all the time. So really a difficult call to make,

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #704 on: July 18, 2014, 06:54:40 AM »
Cookie has some seriously freaky tricks up her sleeve when it comes to past, current and remote viewing techniques. I have always found her to be overly optimistic in you getting what you want. She has given me some decent advice (which I never followed all that well) but nothing ever panned out for long term predictions for me. The things that did pan out where specific descriptions of areas that I was in and who I'd be with, but sometimes she gets the other person wrong.

She freaked me right out one day when she described accurately to a tee that I was wearing white flip flops (took them off on the call as I was pacing in my condo and yes, they were white) and she went on to describe what I was looking at off my patio-she described it as it was and as I was sitting in my patio. It felt like she was with me on my patio! Freaked me right out.

But for relationships, wrong about outcomes or maybe she sees things so far into the future that it takes years to come out-don't know yet?

I've found her to be hit or miss dependent on the day, which sucks because you never know if the reading was good or not until things pan out which sometimes takes months or years. Because of her optimism with relationships, I never took her word for it, but she has been right about many different odd things when she comes up with them on her own and the reading isn't guided with too many questions. Unfortunately because of her cost etc. it's hard to not want to direct her where you want her to go in the reading.

Back in early 2012 she kept going on and on about lawyers around me, being in a law office and she was wondering why? She just kept seeing legal stuff and lawyers etc. It was brought up in a handful of readings. At the Ed of the year I ended up at a law firm and have been happy there ever since.

She also saw 3 bosses around me. I actually worked for 3 lawyers on a share with another assistant. It's all the weird random things that she sees come true. She told me my ex won't ever let me go, we've broken up since July 2012, and although I periodically will check in on him ever 6 months or so he never checks in on me-and then randomly I hear from him last night. So, I dunno? I just think some of Cookie's stuff is batshit crazy and cool when you catch her on a good day. But it's so random and weird how her visions pan out and I wouldn't ever call her for a romantics reading due to her outcomes not panning out for me.