Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917266 times)

Offline oben

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2013, 05:38:06 AM »
I just went through some of my old notes that I took from my readings with her, and something that caught my attention all of the sudden was that how slow she was, never thought of it before, but looking at a note, for a conversation which based the records from keen lasted 63 minutes (idiot me) all she said was change and relocation. And guess what she was absolutely correct. I changed my entire life and I relocated!!! But of course she did not give me any details, she said some sort of business arrangements or so for the reason of relocating which was not correct, but the final outcome in this particular reading was dead on. Also in another reading she gave me three states on The east coast that she saw me there and one of them was Maryland and voila...here I am living in Maryland.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:42:21 AM by oben »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »
oben,
Did Cookie give any timing for that relocation?  I am curious because I have read with her plenty and what stuns me is that her timelines are soooo far out for events that other trusted readers see happening in the near future.  When I say far out I mean she has told me that something will happen X years from now, and yet others are saying they see it happening in X months.
So she sees things in years, whereas others see it in months.

I just went through some of my old notes that I took from my readings with her, and something that caught my attention all of the sudden was that how slow she was, never thought of it before, but looking at a note, for a conversation which based the records from keen lasted 63 minutes (idiot me) all she said was change and relocation. And guess what she was absolutely correct. I changed my entire life and I relocated!!! But of course she did not give me any details, she said some sort of business arrangements or so for the reason of relocating which was not correct, but the final outcome in this particular reading was dead on. Also in another reading she gave me three states on The east coast that she saw me there and one of them was Maryland and voila...here I am living in Maryland.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #662 on: September 26, 2013, 10:31:27 PM »
Just wanted to comment on her thread....i recently tried her with free minutes on Keen....and i had to add some money she was very accurate. She started talking about what was going on in my life without any information from me. I won't be able to comment on alot of her predictions for a while but she said i was going to have some communication problems with someone and that is happening now. I guess i see why her rate is so high.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #663 on: November 02, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
But Oben,you got married.Didnt she foresee that?
I am still waiting for her outcome.Here and there,she has been correct along the way.About the process to reunion,and other men.But her main prediction and outcome remains to be validated.I find her to be a slow,repetetive and boring reader though..Asks many questions,and needs a lot of info from you.
However,i might call again,and see if she is consistant with outcome..not sure.Better let it be perhaps..I would hate if she pushes timelines even further ahead.

Offline oben

« Reply #664 on: November 03, 2013, 02:02:54 AM »
No one saw my marriage.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #665 on: November 03, 2013, 02:29:41 AM »
Was it impromptu?  I think a marriage is something everyone should see, unless it was a sort of "out of the blue" decision that one had not been planning for a long time.  Did they at least pick up the depth of our feelings for your current husband?

Offline oben

« Reply #666 on: November 03, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »
Nope, not even one single soul...

Offline Zee

« Reply #667 on: November 03, 2013, 07:03:55 PM »
I believe if she would have predicted a marriage, it would not have happened.  It seems that from the posts I've read, oftentimes a marriage is predicted and they never happen, basically just because it was predicted.

I've stated before that I never ask about male relationships, but it always comes up, because that's one of the top things readers get asked about.  They will tell me, you will meet such and such or I see a new guy, blah, blah and it has never happened.  And some even go so far as to describe the guy they are seeing. Or they mistake a friend (totally platonic) as a love interest.

Getting readings (especially when another person is involved) that deals with feelings in particular, are just so up in the air. The reader fares much better if they just let events unfold instead of depending on a reader. Even the supposedly goods one miss this as well.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 08:20:40 PM by Zee »

Offline skyline

« Reply #668 on: November 03, 2013, 08:11:14 PM »
They will tell me, you will meet such and such or I see a new guy, blah, blah and it has never happened.  And some even go so far as to describe the guy they are seeing. Or they mistake a friend (totally platonic) as a love interest.

There's a reader I've talked to, Lady Fontaine, who has always picked up love interests in advance. So I always thought it was the easiest thing to pick up.

Though I agree many readers will tell you about love interests and jobs in advance and it never happens, or it takes a long long time for it materialize.

Offline Zee

« Reply #669 on: November 03, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »
Exactly, or they say two weeks and when the two weeks have come and gone and you call back, they will give another two weeks and keep pushing that storyline further and further out.

I've read with Cookie, but it was too short to really be of any significance.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #670 on: November 03, 2013, 10:27:39 PM »
Obe, that's not true! 2 souls saw your marriage  :-*

Offline oben

« Reply #671 on: November 04, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »
Lion those two are not souls they are angeles :)

Offline lioness79

« Reply #672 on: November 04, 2013, 06:18:25 AM »
Hehe, very true  :P

How is psycho junior?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #673 on: November 04, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »

Though I agree many readers will tell you about love interests and jobs in advance and it never happens, or it takes a long long time for it materialize.

Because, eventually, we do meet someone and eventually we do find a job. It's life, not psychic abilities.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2013, 07:26:01 PM »
I believe that some of the negative comments on here can influence how we as clients begin to perceive the talents of the psychics in a completely different light.

I say this because I have experienced this and specifically with Cookie.  I used to read rave reviews from Cookie, in terms of being a superb remote reader, on this forum.  Then, some members posted that even though she had seen specific things that could be validated in readings, the predictions that Cookie had made did not turn out to be accurate.  I can't say what has occurred with others, but I record my readings, and based on what I had been reading about Cookie's remote viewing not being all that important in the whole scheme of things, I tended not to replay my recording of the readings I had with her all that much.

Today, I chose to replay them and was shocked at just how accurate she really had been about the entire situation from the beginning!!! I have read with Cookie from December 2012 until now.  About a dozen readings in all.  After replaying all of these readings - it was alarming just how much of the first 5 minutes of her reading (without any prompting on my part) was totally accurate.  I think she's been given a bad rap on here.

anything