Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917403 times)

Offline phoenix

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #555 on: November 05, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »
Maybe she picked up on him because of the annoyance that he would cause to you but didn't see that part at that time. But I agree, why talk about the stuff that is not so important? Maybe she can't help what comes to her as a vision and she tells them all. I wish she would have some kind of filtering system to eliminate the stuff that we wouldn't be interested in later down the road. I know I am asking for too much  ::)

Offline oben

« Reply #556 on: November 05, 2012, 03:02:34 AM »
@Cfisher, so I am getting more jealous, you get all the entertainment and even the guy he sees contacts u and u don't answer and. Am drawn in my books! She saw a Timothy while reading for me, and I have not met anyone even close to that name yet ;) I started to look at the name of the authors of these books that I am dancing with to see maybe one of them is called Timothy lol

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #557 on: November 09, 2012, 02:29:57 AM »
Well shoot.

I no longer have a callback. I was No. 7 in line yesterday and still at 7 this morning. I just logged in and it says no arranged calls!

Honestly, I'm not that upset. I figure it's just not meant to be. :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #558 on: November 09, 2012, 02:59:41 AM »
You must have timed out. That's happened to me before until I realized I could update the amount of time I wait, haha! Just get back in line...perhaps the call will come at a time more needed. Good luck! :)

Offline newgirl

« Reply #559 on: November 20, 2012, 04:57:21 AM »
Has it happened to anyone that you felt Cookie's reading was off. I read with her just now and though she could pick few info but still I dont think she had any clarity of my situation or any good details on the guy. Also, I wanna know if her prediction totally turned out to be opposite for someone  8) 8)

Offline rain

« Reply #560 on: November 20, 2012, 10:26:03 PM »
I read with cookie twice. In the first reading she picked up my location ( i was traveling and on the other side of the country). She said alot of other things about the person in question that i could not confirm, but had never knew to be true. In the second reading she told me the color and type of vehicle he drives which was awesome, but she gave very detailed events that were to take place between me and him and i only saw him twice during this three month period she spoke of none of it happend.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #561 on: November 20, 2012, 10:53:13 PM »
Thanks Rain, it really helped. This is 3rd time I read with her. Whatever she said in first reading happened and in my 2nd reading she was way off. Now in 3rd it was looking strange again.

However, in overall picture, Cookie/Kisha/Northstarjulie predictions are same. However Barbara/Empress Tarot are totally opposite to them. Not sure what will happen.

One other thing is last predictions by Sincerity didnt happen.

Offline oben

« Reply #562 on: November 21, 2012, 08:12:27 AM »
I read with cookie 6-7 times, she was consistent at every single reading, she gave me exact details of things that happened, dates, people, names and all were accurate, she even told me there was this person named x who used to be somewhere(got the place right) and now is not there anymore and this person was a mutual friend and so on. She was almost 99% accurate on everything she said on stuff that happened in the past, but as far as the predictions, unfortunately nothing happened yet though most of her predictions are way out there. The close predictions she gave me were like I will receive unknown silent calls and it would be him wanting to hear my voice (never happened, I only received two silent calls and they were both AT&T lol)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #563 on: November 21, 2012, 04:27:56 PM »
Hi newgirl.

I hope all is well with you!

I'm sure I've posted it before, but Cookie was wrong for me with two different situations/outcomes.  Nothing she said really manifested.  Some smaller encounters did happen as she described, but they weren't significant and didn't affect the outcome in the way she said it would.  Either way, she was entirely wrong with regards to two outcomes. 

Has it happened to anyone that you felt Cookie's reading was off. I read with her just now and though she could pick few info but still I dont think she had any clarity of my situation or any good details on the guy. Also, I wanna know if her prediction totally turned out to be opposite for someone  8) 8)

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #564 on: November 21, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »
 :'( I'm new here and I have read with MANY on Keen and Psychic Access, PPN, ETC. spent WAY too much money all over my ex...not one prediction has come to pass, it is sad to get hooked on getting the high of someone telling you you will hear from him, hes sorry about what happened, you will get contact on such date, BS or blah, blah, I'm stupid been doing it for a year now every time I say this is the last reading I will get and just Let God handle it, I do it again!  I cant do this much longer...I have to stop!! Cookie told me the same that he wouldn't be at peace until he was back with me, still nothing.....this is def an addiction, like gambling is, and alcoholism, its bad... I need to focus on letting God handle it.

elcaliente

« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2012, 06:38:38 PM »
Jonnie,
So sorry to hear that things did not manifest for you.  Were your readings fairly positive? Did you follow the guidance offered?
:'( I'm new here and I have read with MANY on Keen and Psychic Access, PPN, ETC. spent WAY too much money all over my ex...not one prediction has come to pass, it is sad to get hooked on getting the high of someone telling you you will hear from him, hes sorry about what happened, you will get contact on such date, BS or blah, blah, I'm stupid been doing it for a year now every time I say this is the last reading I will get and just Let God handle it, I do it again!  I cant do this much longer...I have to stop!! Cookie told me the same that he wouldn't be at peace until he was back with me, still nothing.....this is def an addiction, like gambling is, and alcoholism, its bad... I need to focus on letting God handle it.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #566 on: November 21, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
The readings were positive from her and just about all of the many I have spoken with...still nothing, no phone call, text, anything from him...I do still have hope, I liked Cookie very much, just nothing has happened, she said she saw him in my house and told me the colors in my house and that he had a black truck and a motorcycle, but still no word from him :'( also all other readers have told me time frame after time frame after time frame, and nothing???? No contact, its sad

Offline phoenix

« Reply #567 on: November 21, 2012, 10:47:38 PM »
@ Jonnie
I have been talking to psychics about relationship problems for a long time now. 90% of the time I have received positive readings, small things manifested but never the final outcome :( I was thinking about that and finally I concluded if I am calling a psychic about a relationship, it means that the relationship is damaged seriously, making me unhappy,  and I am only wasting extra money on a man that already disappointed me & broke my heart. Knowing that, I still called the psychics. I think people just like hearing the good stuff from the psychic since it gives you hope for the future and eases your pain temporarily. But it is only temporarily :( And that is how it becomes an addiction. I am addicted myself unfortunately
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:49:34 PM by phoenix »

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2012, 11:10:15 PM »
I know I am ashamed of how much money out of my savings account I have spent, still with a broken heart...I so wish I had never started this, I have got to stop before I go broke...only people on this site would understand...my friends would think I was a nut case if they knew how much I called about the man that left me broken, now without a trace of him...I still miss him SO BAD, I wish it would stop  :'(

Furah2fun

« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2012, 11:10:48 PM »
@Jonnie, how long has it been since you heard anything?

anything