Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917592 times)

Offline psychicgirlie

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #525 on: October 30, 2012, 05:08:03 AM »
Cookie is AMAZING!!! She is my #1. She has accurately told me of trips that my guy would be going on and different states (couldn't make this stuff up). She knew he had a son, knew that I changed my hair, said she saw our feet together. I was like wait huh? Then we would be cuddled up randomly on the couch playing footsie. I was like OMG!! She would tell me what he was thinking and he would confirm exactly what she said. She definitely has a gift! Still told me that things would start picking up towards the end of the year and more into 2013. I'm going to update and see what else comes to pass. Sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks to read with her but she is definitely worth the wait. Try to make an appointment. She said those usually work best for her.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #526 on: October 31, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »
well, i hate to do this. but i need to really leave some bad feedback for Cookie now.

i have talked to Cookie twice. the first reading was just okay. the second was really good. however, during this call i was forced to get off the phone with her because she had an appointment coming through. i didn't think that was fair, but she told me if i scheduled an appt with her she would accept it, because she was being forced off the phone. she accepted the appt then never came to the actual appt when it was time. i was somewhat annoyed, but figured i would just keep trying to make appt's with her. i have made 5-7 appts at a time for 1 month now. i also sat in the call-back line multiple times. each time it would take weeks for the call to go through, and the call would come at like 5am while i was sleeping. i continued making appts with her. one morning she accepted 2 different appts. she didn't make it to either. last night was the last straw. i made 6 appts with her. she accepted a 10pm appt. i worked my night around having the appt at 10pm. i made dinner and put my phone on the charger. i put a bunch of money in my Keen account to talk to her without constantly getting interrupted. i went into the living room to watch tv while my phone charged. apparently at 9:26 she accepted one of the appt's i had made for 9:30, then called through at that time. i realized this when i went to grab my phone around 9:45 (15 mins before the accepted appt) and my phone had 3 missed calls. i saw it was from the Keen number. i looked at my account and she had done the 9:30 appt, but i was still scheduled for the 10 appt as well. i sent her an email and apologized for missing the 9:30 call (that she accepted literally MINUTES before the call), but hoped we were still on track for our previously agreed upon 10pm appt.

well, 10pm rolled around and i never got a call. she had been on the phone the whole time talking to someone else. i sent her a couple of emails and didn't hear back from either of them. not an apology, not a "schedule another appt and i'll take that one", NOTHING. i mean, are you F'ing kidding me!? i have spent several times going through the call back queue without being able to take her call. i've made several appts at a time, morning and night, for months. she'll accept SOME, but never shows up to them. or she cancels them last minute. i mean, i feel like a crazy person for putting so much effort into this. but, after last night i won't anymore. i'm so irritated at how i've been handled.

Offline oben

« Reply #527 on: October 31, 2012, 06:57:28 PM »
I hear your frustration she did the same with me but I never did schedule multiple appointments. What would she do was right 10 minutes before the appointment she would cancel it saying she was late or had to leave or something like that. To be honest with you I did get frustrated but never let it to get into me. I mean bottom line it is just a reading. If it does not happen today it will happen another time. I love the woman. So I personally would not give up. Although I have to say so far none of her predictions come to pass and frankly I do not think they will ever happen. But maybe I should just shut my mouth up and wait because it is not the time frame she gave me yet. But some of the stuff that she told me is goin to happen pretty soon did not happen

Offline marybell

« Reply #528 on: October 31, 2012, 07:32:04 PM »
I hear your frustration she did the same with me but I never did schedule multiple appointments. What would she do was right 10 minutes before the appointment she would cancel it saying she was late or had to leave or something like that. To be honest with you I did get frustrated but never let it to get into me. I mean bottom line it is just a reading. If it does not happen today it will happen another time. I love the woman. So I personally would not give up. Although I have to say so far none of her predictions come to pass and frankly I do not think they will ever happen. But maybe I should just shut my mouth up and wait because it is not the time frame she gave me yet. But some of the stuff that she told me is goin to happen pretty soon did not happen

Hi obenimdunyam
This may be a silly question but if you say none of her predictions have come to pass and you doubt they will, then why do you also say you love her and would wait again?  What is it about her that is so irresistible that you would be willing to wait in long lines , for questionable predictions, and at a fairly expensive rate?  I am not being sarcastic, honest I am not. I am just trying to understand what it is about her.
And @Truth,
You said your first call to her was not great. Why made you want to wait a second time for her?

Offline Truth

« Reply #529 on: October 31, 2012, 07:39:21 PM »
the first reading wasn't wrong or incorrect, i just wasn't blown away with details. people mentioned that the more you speak with her the more in tune she can get with you. i figured i should try her out again. the 2nd reading she picked up major details to my life and situation.

loops77

« Reply #530 on: October 31, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
well, i hate to do this. but i need to really leave some bad feedback for Cookie now.

i have talked to Cookie twice. the first reading was just okay. the second was really good. however, during this call i was forced to get off the phone with her because she had an appointment coming through. i didn't think that was fair, but she told me if i scheduled an appt with her she would accept it, because she was being forced off the phone. she accepted the appt then never came to the actual appt when it was time. i was somewhat annoyed, but figured i would just keep trying to make appt's with her. i have made 5-7 appts at a time for 1 month now. i also sat in the call-back line multiple times. each time it would take weeks for the call to go through, and the call would come at like 5am while i was sleeping. i continued making appts with her. one morning she accepted 2 different appts. she didn't make it to either. last night was the last straw. i made 6 appts with her. she accepted a 10pm appt. i worked my night around having the appt at 10pm. i made dinner and put my phone on the charger. i put a bunch of money in my Keen account to talk to her without constantly getting interrupted. i went into the living room to watch tv while my phone charged. apparently at 9:26 she accepted one of the appt's i had made for 9:30, then called through at that time. i realized this when i went to grab my phone around 9:45 (15 mins before the accepted appt) and my phone had 3 missed calls. i saw it was from the Keen number. i looked at my account and she had done the 9:30 appt, but i was still scheduled for the 10 appt as well. i sent her an email and apologized for missing the 9:30 call (that she accepted literally MINUTES before the call), but hoped we were still on track for our previously agreed upon 10pm appt.

well, 10pm rolled around and i never got a call. she had been on the phone the whole time talking to someone else. i sent her a couple of emails and didn't hear back from either of them. not an apology, not a "schedule another appt and i'll take that one", NOTHING. i mean, are you F'ing kidding me!? i have spent several times going through the call back queue without being able to take her call. i've made several appts at a time, morning and night, for months. she'll accept SOME, but never shows up to them. or she cancels them last minute. i mean, i feel like a crazy person for putting so much effort into this. but, after last night i won't anymore. i'm so irritated at how i've been handled.

I've mentioned this before because it really is unprofessional, as much as a good remote viewer she seems to be. I doubt she has a job that is just so last minute like that. I'm sure she can afford to shoot a quick email even if that is the case.

Offline oben

« Reply #531 on: October 31, 2012, 09:23:57 PM »
@marybell: I see your point but honestly she is soooooo sweat and caring that it is almost impossible for me to not like her :)and she picks up lots of things for sure, one day she called me and said hmmm you look sad, who passed away yesterday! and then the next call she asked me if I was doing better after having lost a loved one, I mean not a reaction I would expect from a reader.
also maybe I was not clear enough, she is almsot 98% accurate on stuff that she described about what happened, she even saw I was messy and had my shoes all over the place but not in the closet, she even gave me the number of the pairs I had there, but as far as predictions, although she gave me some, none of them are really soon, they are almost all 2013-2014. there are just couple of them she saw happening soon like receiving unknown phone calls or hearing from other people on my SM, that so far did not happen

Offline marybell

« Reply #532 on: October 31, 2012, 11:22:59 PM »
Okay thanks obenimdunyam and Truth for clearing that up!

Offline oben

« Reply #533 on: November 01, 2012, 03:50:34 AM »
I was looking at cookies other pager on the keen and noticed the price for them is $7.50. Was it always like that or is it just a recent increase? Any ideas?

Offline question125

« Reply #534 on: November 01, 2012, 04:23:05 AM »
OMG!
No it absolutely was not like that.  She must have increased her prices a great deal. Good Grief!

Offline oben

« Reply #535 on: November 01, 2012, 04:26:22 AM »
The page that I believe we all usually read there is still 5.59, but all other pages are 7.50...

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #536 on: November 01, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »

I've mentioned this before because it really is unprofessional, as much as a good remote viewer she seems to be. I doubt she has a job that is just so last minute like that. I'm sure she can afford to shoot a quick email even if that is the case.

I agree with Truth and Loops here. Cookie's customer service can seriously suck ass at times. But the reality is that it won't change. And I HATE to say you'll have to suck it up, but you will. She doesn't seem to be very customer service oriented, she can be moody sometimes in a call, she's not always right. Bottom line? Don't expect much from her.

Can you imagine going through your day and getting snapshots of random clients and what's happening in their life? My thoughts? I think that would be enough to make my head explode. Ugh. And I'm not defending her whatsoever, I too have been on the shitty end of her *Don't add I have another appointment* when I'm trying to get my questions answered, but my only thing is that this is the way she is and how she'll continue to be. The truth is it's your choice to call. And you have every reason to bitch about her el crappo customer service, but it's not going to change anything her end.

She's a good enough reader that she'll always have 20+ people in her line up, so to her until an actual relationship is formed, we're all just another number. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Offline Truth

« Reply #537 on: November 01, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
for sure. i just had to vent about how i felt and what i was going through. i was so frustrated. still am.
and you are right. it's my choice to call or not. that's what i'm wondering if i'll ever do again.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #538 on: November 01, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
I guess this lady never runs specials?? Can't see why she would if she already has 100 people in her line though.

Offline oben

« Reply #539 on: November 01, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
@Cfisher: I think personally my biggest and only issue with cookie is that she sees you having all the fun and all she sees me doing is studying!!! She even told me to get my shit together sit down and study because that is all I need and must be doing! Very unfairrrrrrrrrrrr no fun for me ;0)--