Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917409 times)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #495 on: October 17, 2012, 11:30:30 AM »
Also she is so consistent every time I read with her, and she remembers the names and so on, did it ever occur to anyone here that she might be taking notes?.

I have read with Cookie 4 times and I have thought this myself.  Did she take notes?  That is how consistent she is.  But one major thing that changed was in the first reading she said "the person I am asking about is the one coming back and will be worth the wait."  Second reading forward she changed that to "He is coming back, but, won't commit."  I am getting to the point where memories have faded and I have started to "not miss" him much.  What is spooky about Cookie is how in every reading she threw in some stuff where I went ....how did you know that?.  Last time she said my house is too big for me and has more than two bathrooms and there's a porch and the porch has something white on it.  All true.  Then she said "why do I keep thinking Wisconsin?" I am in Maryland...so I was taken a back...she said "I see you running into him, and I am thinking Wisconsin, I don't understand this."  Well what she saw was the main street, which is 1/10th of a mile from the house and the surroundings she saw are all on the main street.  AND!!!! The street is called Wisconsin Avenue.  WOW?! So I am sure, even if she takes notes, she still sees stuff that is brand new in the reading.  The stuff that came true for me is the house.  She told me the street would have a V and an A in it and will be 1-3 miles from the person.  When she told me that I did not even see the house.  With in a very short period, (I forget, a week, two weeks?) I bought a house on a street with the name "A""V"enue in it and it is .9 miles from the person.  She also correctly predicted I wouldn't lay eyes on the person for 3 to 6 months.  I have not seen him since July 15 (Remember he is less than a mile away and I go to the grocery sometimes thats right around the corner from him.)  Well if Cookie is correct, I will run into him within 3 more months and he will come to see the house.  I am waiting.  She really gave me no other prediction regarding him.  So, I need to update you guys on January 15 when the six month mark passes.  I love reading with Cookie.  Very amazing, but, I realize that all that great "bang on" stuff is not something I need her to be accurate about.  It  is pretty minor. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:45:06 PM by Rima »

Offline oben

« Reply #496 on: October 17, 2012, 02:24:26 PM »
Totally agree, that is why I said it sounds stupid even writing such a thing, because things that she sees and describes are so accurate. She told me exactly the colors of my cell phone, my hair, some bodies name that at the begining I was like who the heck she is then after the call next day when I went to work the first person I ran into was her! I mean the prediction did not happen but she said something about us and this person's name and I was thinking I do not know anyone by this name so when I ran into her I was like oops. Also she said something about a volunteer at work, and gave me a name, I was like no, we do not have anyone like that, then a week later someone called and said if I would take a volunteer and when she came over, her name was exactly the name cookie said!
She did not give me nay fairy tale ending or even something close, clearly told me we will communicate, but no relationship, will try to stablish something but she could not see what. Also I kind of agree with what people say about the time of reading, most of my readings with her were in the morning, she is way more descriptive compared to her readings at night,

tjoy12

« Reply #497 on: October 17, 2012, 02:51:06 PM »
Cookie said a week ago that it would be a long while till he contacts me.

Well, I heard from him on Sunday after not hearing from him in about a month.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #498 on: October 17, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »
Cookie is a remote viewer. She sees snapshots of events, past, present and future.

She told me in my July reading that my ex would be standing on my patio with me in October. She described what we were looking at, she even told me he was wearing a blue jacket. Not a chance this will happen. But something did happen. My friend who is a realtor came over last week. He has the same build as my ex. He was wearing a blue jacket and were standing on the patio together. And it happened in October. Everything she described of what we were looking at was correct! Except for one minor detail... Wrong fricking guy! Lol

She said I'd have a job change in October, that all through August and September I would be incredibly annoyed with the nit-picking crap from my boss. All true, I was laid off last week. But haven't found anything yet. She said job change, she didn't say I'd get another job first, she didn't say what I'd be doing after, she said the nit picking and annoyances will stop in October and I will get out of that toxic environment.

I'm not 100% sure how remote viewing works. What I do know is she can see conversations happen, she sees random unimportant stuff and she gets snapshots of things ie: names like my ex's son's name she pulled out of a hat.

She saw my stomach shrinking, saw me exercising and losing weight, she saw me getting stressed, she saw lawyers around me, she saw court coming up at the end of the year. She's seen me on my motorcycle (which I've never breathed a word about, she even saw my ex's motorcycle and commented on how funny that was that we had something like that in common) she saw my ex's truck and the colour, my car, the colour and how many doors... The list of funny things she's seen is endless.

But the thing about her, is she's not always right, she doesn't get the people or the conversations right sometimes, she doesn't get feelings and intentions right sometimes either. She's been incredibly Bang on for me and than incredibly wrong for me on many different occasions.

But she's human. And she's definitely NOT taking notes. I've called from two different users and had the same info on both calls months apart. She's fallible, she's human and she definitely NOT 100%.

Just because she called out the name of the street or saw your house in her head, doesn't mean that she'll be right about a relationship. And this is one of those things where everything she says is completely questionable and you cannot count on anything she says until it actually happens.

I love her. I think she has the most amazing gift I've ever seen and I'll continue getting readings from her every year. But like anything, you have to just roll with the punches, keep going with your life and see what happens.

Oh Cookie Monster, it would be so rad if you were always right! Unfortunately even with as gifted as she is, you have to take everything she says with a grain of salt. Ugh.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #499 on: October 17, 2012, 08:30:15 PM »
I had the SAME thing happen with a guy she said was my ex and it just so happened to be a different guy. At first I was like... hmm.. is this happening? But they both have glasses and similar builds so I am going to say that the things she saw with my ex are definitely this guy instead. BAH.

Offline oben

« Reply #500 on: October 17, 2012, 08:50:16 PM »
Well to me this is good enough ;) I mean I though somehow that she would see an image and ten try to put meanings into it. So speaking of myself I think she sees the person of interest being sad and upset and she interprets is as being upset due to what happened between us but might very well upset because of something else. (It is good enough for me to know he is upset does not matter what the reason is ;) if the reason is me then even better ;) lol

Furah2fun

« Reply #501 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:05 PM »
HAHAHA. I am laughing at your comment O!!!!

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #502 on: October 17, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »

Just because she called out the name of the street or saw your house in her head, doesn't mean that she'll be right about a relationship. And this is one of those things where everything she says is completely questionable and you cannot count on anything she says until it actually happens.

I love her. I think she has the most amazing gift I've ever seen and I'll continue getting readings from her every year. But like anything, you have to just roll with the punches, keep going with your life and see what happens.

I am not counting on her being right about the relationship at all CFisher.  But Cookie is like wine, I crave the reading.  Lol.  But anyways, if she is wrong, I won't be heartbroken (again).  How are you doing girl?  I have come to the realization that my finances are more important than my relationships.  I was laid off once and it was better in the end, but, it sucked when I was going through it.  You seem like such leadership material, don't sell yourself short :)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #503 on: October 17, 2012, 11:47:54 PM »
Well to me this is good enough ;) I mean I though somehow that she would see an image and ten try to put meanings into it. So speaking of myself I think she sees the person of interest being sad and upset and she interprets is as being upset due to what happened between us but might very well upset because of something else. (It is good enough for me to know he is upset does not matter what the reason is ;) if the reason is me then even better ;) lol

O, you won't believe how many times I wished ill of my ex soulmates.  ROFL.  Maybe he will eat a bad mushroom was my thought process at some point.  But I am kinder now, I just wish them extreme misery.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:47:17 PM by Rima »

Offline oben

« Reply #504 on: October 18, 2012, 12:10:49 AM »
Hehe Rima, I really like your kindness towards him lol but I think I am still kinder than you towards mine ;)

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #505 on: October 18, 2012, 12:51:26 AM »
Rima your in Bethesda,MD? Im stationed at WRNMMC.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »
Rima your in Bethesda,MD? Im stationed at WRNMMC.

Yes I am. You are at Walter Reed? That's so close!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:51:35 PM by Rima »

Offline question125

Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #507 on: October 18, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »

@o I did the same thing but burned it in a stainless steeel bowl so no worries.    I was glad my smoke alarm did not go off , but I opened the door as well.  lol!
Let me know when your desires start manifesting  :)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:52:38 PM by question125 »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #508 on: October 18, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »

I am not counting on her being right about the relationship at all CFisher.  But Cookie is like wine, I crave the reading.  Lol.  But anyways, if she is wrong, I won't be heartbroken (again).  How are you doing girl?  I have come to the realization that my finances are more important than my relationships.  I was laid off once and it was better in the end, but, it sucked when I was going through it.  You seem like such leadership material, don't sell yourself short :)

Ah Rima :) I certainly know that you'd be the last person on the face of the earth to not roll with the punches. I've been cyber stalking your posts for months!  You've got this great house and it's too big for 1? Ya lucky bastard! I'm trying to get there! Ha ha!

As for leadership qualities? I'm working on it :) step by step. I just wished I could figure out what I want to be when I grow up! Lol! Although, I heard through the grape vine I'm
Quite the cheerleader, so I've been scoping out some Pom poms online ;) lol!

Offline oben

« Reply #509 on: October 18, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
I would like to join your entertainment company ;) woul u pls hire me ;)

anything