Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917500 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3510 on: February 22, 2022, 06:35:34 AM »
1st time caller

I asked her when I will be getting a new job.  she told me 3 to 9, months or weeks.  she did not know.  she told me the reason why I have not gotten anything after one year's active searching is because something was holding me back. 

I don't think there is anything that was holding me back.  I know what I want.  I am and have been quite determined to get it.  I absolutely have no desire staying at my current position.  I had no hesitation but interviews just didn't work out (I had 2 interviews so far). 

What she said did not align with my situation. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3511 on: February 23, 2022, 06:54:34 AM »
ya I feel she guesses a lot when asked for predictions. the last time I called, I hadn't even asked a question and she says....something to do with job, money, movement:)) it was none of those things.

1st time caller

I asked her when I will be getting a new job.  she told me 3 to 9, months or weeks.  she did not know.  she told me the reason why I have not gotten anything after one year's active searching is because something was holding me back. 

I don't think there is anything that was holding me back.  I know what I want.  I am and have been quite determined to get it.  I absolutely have no desire staying at my current position.  I had no hesitation but interviews just didn't work out (I had 2 interviews so far). 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3512 on: February 23, 2022, 07:00:03 PM »
1st time caller

I'm with you. All guesses.  She is very nice though.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3513 on: February 24, 2022, 12:05:11 AM »
1st time caller

My first call with Cookie was not great either....it was a jumble of info and I didn't relate...  that was back in 2017.  But one thing she said in that call did happen - a minor thing... so I got back in her queue and tried her again...

On my second call the first thing she said was that I was going on a trip overseas .. I had no intention of going on a trip... she gave me the timing (literally about 3 weeks away)... I didn't believe her.. BUT!  it all happened, I was invited overseas and 3 weeks late, was on a plane.

From that point, I'd say pretty much 85% of everything she said happened... and I have been reading with Cookie since.

She's not perfect by any regard. Sometimes she mixes energies, sometimes she mis interprets what she sees. She's not an empath, and can sometimes get feelings wrong between people - or over exaggerate..

But what she does say, is not "all guesses".

She wouldn't have a thread as long as it is here, and one of the longest queues on Keen if she was "all guesses"

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3514 on: February 24, 2022, 01:59:53 AM »
good for you!  she said 3 to 9 months.  it is a long time to wait

Offline Kate

« Reply #3515 on: February 24, 2022, 02:58:41 AM »
good for you!  she said 3 to 9 months.  it is a long time to wait

Her timing has been spot on for me in most things (a few misses - but mostly right)... but I understand your reaction totally.  During the lockdowns here, she gave me some dire predictions re how long they would go on for - I didn't want to believe, but it worked out as she said..

The only thing I'd say that may help - is that readings are not set in stone - sometimes there are things you can do to speed things up or at least ease the situation in the waiting periods..

Cookie would advocate that also..

I'd just take what she said - put it to one side..and push as hard as you can to keep moving in the direction you've been heading in.. She's not always right.. it could be less than 3 - 9 months.. let's hope so...

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3516 on: February 24, 2022, 05:08:30 PM »
1st time caller

My first call with Cookie was not great either....it was a jumble of info and I didn't relate...  that was back in 2017.  But one thing she said in that call did happen - a minor thing... so I got back in her queue and tried her again...

On my second call the first thing she said was that I was going on a trip overseas .. I had no intention of going on a trip... she gave me the timing (literally about 3 weeks away)... I didn't believe her.. BUT!  it all happened, I was invited overseas and 3 weeks late, was on a plane.

From that point, I'd say pretty much 85% of everything she said happened... and I have been reading with Cookie since.

She's not perfect by any regard. Sometimes she mixes energies, sometimes she mis interprets what she sees. She's not an empath, and can sometimes get feelings wrong between people - or over exaggerate..

She wouldn't have a thread as long as it is here, and one of the longest queues on Keen if she was "all guesses"
For me she was.  She was all guesses.  She threw a lot of stuff out there to see what would stick and nothing did.  Nothing related to my life.  There was not even one small element or prediction that panned out for me.  It  was obvious in the very beginning of the reading that I should not give her any background information about myself or she would use it to predict.  For example I would be careful  to not  tell her that my love interest lives overseas, I bungee jump, I was Hare Krishna for a bit, play drums in a band,  presently vegan and I just finished working out after I walked 10 miles this morning in beautiful sunny weather. Because of all of her guessing, I knew that with any one piece of my background info she could provide a small but enticing prediction.  She could easily predict something that involved either my being adventurous ,  religion curious,   a traveller at least occasionally  if my love interest is overseas and I play in a band,  and that I have issues or am concerned about my health.  I rarely give anything away about myself in any reading until I am sure that they have  picked up on at least a couple of details on their own.   So, yes for me it was all guesses since I gave  her ample time and she spoke fast and said a lot, yet  did not get one aspect of my life correct.  When I asked her to repeat something ( because in my mind I was thinking how silly it was )  she spent the last 2 minutes of our reading totally focused on that issue because she thought she hit on something. I would never call her again, even though she was very nice.  :) Btw.. very little about the way I described above is true  :)  So yes for me it was all guesses. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 05:58:21 PM by Live and love »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3517 on: February 24, 2022, 11:51:12 PM »
"It  was obvious in the very beginning of the reading that I should not give her any background information about myself or she would use it to predict"

Wise decision, this was my mistake years ago

Offline Kate

« Reply #3518 on: February 25, 2022, 01:57:12 AM »
1st time caller

For me she was.  She was all guesses.  She threw a lot of stuff out there to see what would stick and nothing did.  Nothing related to my life.  There was not even one small element or prediction that panned out for me.  It  was obvious in the very beginning of the reading that I should not give her any background information about myself or she would use it to predict.  For example I would be careful  to not  tell her that my love interest lives overseas, I bungee jump, I was Hare Krishna for a bit, play drums in a band,  presently vegan and I just finished working out after I walked 10 miles this morning in beautiful sunny weather. Because of all of her guessing, I knew that with any one piece of my background info she could provide a small but enticing prediction.  She could easily predict something that involved either my being adventurous ,  religion curious,   a traveller at least occasionally  if my love interest is overseas and I play in a band,  and that I have issues or am concerned about my health.  I rarely give anything away about myself in any reading until I am sure that they have  picked up on at least a couple of details on their own.   So, yes for me it was all guesses since I gave  her ample time and she spoke fast and said a lot, yet  did not get one aspect of my life correct.  When I asked her to repeat something ( because in my mind I was thinking how silly it was )  she spent the last 2 minutes of our reading totally focused on that issue because she thought she hit on something. I would never call her again, even though she was very nice. So yes for me it was all guesses.

Fair enough... without doubt she's been the best for me through the years. 

I do read with others now, but Cookie is a go-to if I need some straight information with no BS.. 

I don't usually worry too much re giving out a subject I want to focus on at the beginning of a call with Cookie or some bits of info - she isn't a cold reader..

In fact now, she is best for me if I have specific questions I need answers to... "when will this happen" " will i get X job" etc... "If I just ask randomly what's going to happen over the next few weeks... she'll either pick up on something very minor - or give me something else that has zero relevance and may or may not happen.  Last time I did this - she said I had something to do with insurance coming up (nothing came up to do with insurance.)

It's a shame she didn't work for you, because she truly has a great talent And let's face it - when it comes to the major platforms - hitting on a reader who has a good accuracy with most callers in terms of predictions, is rare.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3519 on: February 25, 2022, 05:53:25 PM »
1st time caller

For me she was.  She was all guesses.  She threw a lot of stuff out there to see what would stick and nothing did.  Nothing related to my life.  There was not even one small element or prediction that panned out for me.  It  was obvious in the very beginning of the reading that I should not give her any background information about myself or she would use it to predict.  For example I would be careful  to not  tell her that my love interest lives overseas, I bungee jump, I was Hare Krishna for a bit, play drums in a band,  presently vegan and I just finished working out after I walked 10 miles this morning in beautiful sunny weather. Because of all of her guessing, I knew that with any one piece of my background info she could provide a small but enticing prediction.  She could easily predict something that involved either my being adventurous ,  religion curious,   a traveller at least occasionally  if my love interest is overseas and I play in a band,  and that I have issues or am concerned about my health.  I rarely give anything away about myself in any reading until I am sure that they have  picked up on at least a couple of details on their own.   So, yes for me it was all guesses since I gave  her ample time and she spoke fast and said a lot, yet  did not get one aspect of my life correct.  When I asked her to repeat something ( because in my mind I was thinking how silly it was )  she spent the last 2 minutes of our reading totally focused on that issue because she thought she hit on something. I would never call her again, even though she was very nice. So yes for me it was all guesses.

Fair enough... without doubt she's been the best for me through the years. 

I do read with others now, but Cookie is a go-to if I need some straight information with no BS.. 

I don't usually worry too much re giving out a subject I want to focus on at the beginning of a call with Cookie or some bits of info - she isn't a cold reader..

In fact now, she is best for me if I have specific questions I need answers to... "when will this happen" " will i get X job" etc... "If I just ask randomly what's going to happen over the next few weeks... she'll either pick up on something very minor - or give me something else that has zero relevance and may or may not happen.  Last time I did this - she said I had something to do with insurance coming up (nothing came up to do with insurance.)

It's a shame she didn't work for you, because she truly has a great talent And let's face it - when it comes to the major platforms - hitting on a reader who has a good accuracy with most callers in terms of predictions, is rare.
Yes I agree , it was a shame she did not work for me cause I had my hopes up.  Usually , I ask a specific question , without giving away any background info, and if the reader starts digging by asking questions like "when did you hear from them last?" or "How long were you together?"  I politely end the call.  I do not ask test questions that put the reader in an impossible situation.  When I called Cookie, I initially had a relationship question, but when she did not hit on it,  because  I didn't have other pressing issues,  I was open to a general reading . I had a couple of others read for me for less time than her ,  yet she was by far the least impressive.  I agree with you here, I like to ask more specific questions , but only to those that have proven to have a gift  during our first read , while I am always on alert for when it's time to move on because our connection has grown stale.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 05:44:18 PM by Live and love »

Offline lala

« Reply #3520 on: March 15, 2022, 10:21:50 PM »
for those who read with her and it works, how do you do it? do you just let her talk? she used to hit stuff for me. but today, I had so many questions and things started get confusing when I asked questions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3521 on: March 16, 2022, 04:44:45 PM »
for those who read with her and it works, how do you do it? do you just let her talk? she used to hit stuff for me. but today, I had so many questions and things started get confusing when I asked questions.

I have felt the same way with her, the more questions you ask her answers seem more like guesses - "It could be this, it could be because of that etc."

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3522 on: March 26, 2022, 08:42:03 PM »

I have felt the same way with her, the more questions you ask her answers seem more like guesses - "It could be this, it could be because of that etc."

You should just let her ramble. I've tried asking direct questions and it's really not great. If you let her just do her thing she'll usually bring up really important stuff you should know. In my experience, it's always something I had no idea about that she just blurts out that are significant.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3523 on: March 29, 2022, 09:01:19 PM »
my last call with cookie was really confusing. I always call her only for her remote viewing abilities but when asked about a person, what she was telling me seemed to be more in the past than whats currently happening. plus, I felt she got people confused. so my question for ppl who read with her often is, how do you get her to see whats happening right now rather than only in the past? :)) not sure if there is a way

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #3524 on: April 07, 2022, 02:46:13 PM »
Hi Guys I have my first reading with Cookie in a few days. I want to ask about a specific person but I've read in this thread its best to let her ramble. What should I ask to just get her going then? Do I just say I want to ask about _____ and let her go from there? just want help phrasing my questions. Thanks

anything