Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917740 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3480 on: October 19, 2021, 02:26:41 AM »
I have read with Cookie for a few years and she’s never seen me and my POI together in a committed relationship.  She’s seen him with other people and in other relationships but never with me. The thing is, she has consistently insisted that he wants to be with me and that I am the one he wants but the situation we are in prevents him from acting on his feelings. The situation she described is correct and I believe it is the reason our relationship cannot progress. However, she insisted she is “200%” sure of his feelings for me and I cannot confirm any of it. It feels like I am being told I can have a cookie that is not within my reach. Has anyone else experience this with her where she says the feelings are there, describes his thoughts during meditation, but not experience any action as a result? She’s been so right in other things but I wonder if she’s wrong reading his thoughts?

Cookie can be really frustrating in these types of reads - and very confusing.
You can feel as if you are going around in circles.
Whilst she has been very accurate on how events play out for me (not always, but in many things) - I find her reading style is to "see" things and "see" feelings, rather than *feel* them.
With a previous PoI she saw us meeting, holding hands, and taking photos together.  It was someone I was absolutely in love with - and I got my hopes up.
However, the holding hands was to help me up a slope when we went for a walk, the taking pictures, was only as friends - the outcome wasn't the one I wanted at the time (although I can see now he was not the right person for me... but what a painful ride that was.)
To give her due - she never saw us in a committed relationship.

I'm reading with her on someone else now, and it's just as confusing and painful.
My instincts scream the opposite to what she tells me - and I get utterly confused.
She tells me things that are completely opposite to how I feel.

So I now use her along side other readers - an empath I trust and connect with - someone who connects very well with the current situation - and Kisha.  Both help fill in the gaps that Cookie can't - and help me make sense of what is happening.

I have to brace myself when I read with Cookie - she is a hard reader - I rarely hear anything positive - when I do - it's never really the outcome I imagine when she is telling me.

To give some comfort - she has been wrong on a number of things - so don't feel what she says is locked in stone.
When she was reading on a relationship with my last PoI - she said at the beginning of the year, that he would be with the girl he was with until the end of the year - they would "still be talking" - but he broke with her mid year and they didnt' talk at all after it.
She told me she saw me in a bubble bath with my former PoI - over and over - that never happened.
There are numerous other little things I could mention where she has misfired.  She's about 85% right - so I keep reading with her.  But I'm learning not to let it blur my own instincts of my own path.

What I know about Men now, is that they don't always act on their feelings.  They use logic - they can feel in love with you - but if they can't see a path ahead or how it could work, they won't take action - that could be the issue here.

However, I would reach inside and start to ask your angels (specifically your angels) for help - to guide you - and see if you can feel what actions you need to take from here to help get through this.

Not sure if any of that helps.... X

Agreed…I’ve always used my trusty dusties along with crazy Cookie. Gave me a well rounded reading that way

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3481 on: October 19, 2021, 03:34:14 AM »
I have read with Cookie for a few years and she’s never seen me and my POI together in a committed relationship.  She’s seen him with other people and in other relationships but never with me. The thing is, she has consistently insisted that he wants to be with me and that I am the one he wants but the situation we are in prevents him from acting on his feelings. The situation she described is correct and I believe it is the reason our relationship cannot progress. However, she insisted she is “200%” sure of his feelings for me and I cannot confirm any of it. It feels like I am being told I can have a cookie that is not within my reach. Has anyone else experience this with her where she says the feelings are there, describes his thoughts during meditation, but not experience any action as a result? She’s been so right in other things but I wonder if she’s wrong reading his thoughts?

Cookie can be really frustrating in these types of reads - and very confusing.
You can feel as if you are going around in circles.
Whilst she has been very accurate on how events play out for me (not always, but in many things) - I find her reading style is to "see" things and "see" feelings, rather than *feel* them.
With a previous PoI she saw us meeting, holding hands, and taking photos together.  It was someone I was absolutely in love with - and I got my hopes up.
However, the holding hands was to help me up a slope when we went for a walk, the taking pictures, was only as friends - the outcome wasn't the one I wanted at the time (although I can see now he was not the right person for me... but what a painful ride that was.)
To give her due - she never saw us in a committed relationship.

I'm reading with her on someone else now, and it's just as confusing and painful.
My instincts scream the opposite to what she tells me - and I get utterly confused.
She tells me things that are completely opposite to how I feel.

So I now use her along side other readers - an empath I trust and connect with - someone who connects very well with the current situation - and Kisha.  Both help fill in the gaps that Cookie can't - and help me make sense of what is happening.

I have to brace myself when I read with Cookie - she is a hard reader - I rarely hear anything positive - when I do - it's never really the outcome I imagine when she is telling me.

To give some comfort - she has been wrong on a number of things - so don't feel what she says is locked in stone.
When she was reading on a relationship with my last PoI - she said at the beginning of the year, that he would be with the girl he was with until the end of the year - they would "still be talking" - but he broke with her mid year and they didnt' talk at all after it.
She told me she saw me in a bubble bath with my former PoI - over and over - that never happened.
There are numerous other little things I could mention where she has misfired.  She's about 85% right - so I keep reading with her.  But I'm learning not to let it blur my own instincts of my own path.

What I know about Men now, is that they don't always act on their feelings.  They use logic - they can feel in love with you - but if they can't see a path ahead or how it could work, they won't take action - that could be the issue here.

However, I would reach inside and start to ask your angels (specifically your angels) for help - to guide you - and see if you can feel what actions you need to take from here to help get through this.

Not sure if any of that helps.... X

Thank you! That was super helpful! What you said about actions not taken when they cannot see a path is spot on along with the frustration around this particular reading. The other reader I use predicted “motivation” from my POI and guessed his feelings based on what she saw. It’s all a little frustrating having to piece together readings.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 03:43:38 AM by Penelope »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3482 on: October 21, 2021, 07:11:30 PM »
Does anyone remember what time you've read with Cookie? I'm 20th in line so my reading is quickly approaching. I ask because I want to make sure I'm at home and not in the office or anywhere else that others might be able to hear the conversation.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3483 on: October 21, 2021, 11:09:53 PM »
Late at night, like 10:30pm PST.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3484 on: October 22, 2021, 01:40:57 AM »
Late at night, like 10:30pm PST.

Thank you!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3485 on: October 23, 2021, 01:21:03 AM »
Does anyone remember what time you've read with Cookie? I'm 20th in line so my reading is quickly approaching. I ask because I want to make sure I'm at home and not in the office or anywhere else that others might be able to hear the conversation.

yes, after 10 cst and even the morning hrs around 10-11am:)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3486 on: October 23, 2021, 09:09:19 PM »

yes, after 10 cst and even the morning hrs around 10-11am:)

Perfect! Thank you!  ☺️

Offline Faith62520

« Reply #3487 on: November 06, 2021, 01:23:52 PM »
Anyone speak to or see cookie online recently ? Seems like she hasn’t been on in weeks. Hoping she’s doing ok .

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3488 on: November 07, 2021, 05:00:55 AM »
Anyone speak to or see cookie online recently ? Seems like she hasn’t been on in weeks. Hoping she’s doing ok .

My last reading with her was in September! Hope she's ok.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3489 on: November 07, 2021, 05:03:44 AM »
Is Cookie usually right when she picks up that someone is thinking about you ?

I am curious to this as well. She described his thoughts during meditation and told me she pulled it from his thoughts and not mine. I am not sure what to make of this as I cannot confirm the thoughts.

Speaking of meditation, has anyone tried her suggested meditation? Did it work?

What is her suggested meditation and is there a guide from her on how to do it or do you know how to do it?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3490 on: November 13, 2021, 03:13:09 AM »
Is Cookie usually right when she picks up that someone is thinking about you ?

I am curious to this as well. She described his thoughts during meditation and told me she pulled it from his thoughts and not mine. I am not sure what to make of this as I cannot confirm the thoughts.

Speaking of meditation, has anyone tried her suggested meditation? Did it work?

What is her suggested meditation and is there a guide from her on how to do it or do you know how to do it?

I was told to meditate thinking about things I want to happen as if they’d already happened.

Offline lala

« Reply #3491 on: November 18, 2021, 03:34:49 AM »
hello all,

I've read Cookie twice this year; one earlier in this year, and the second more recently: the first time, she called out a a few things the overall prediction is still pending...and when I called her again and she hit some things--one thing in particular that blew my mind--so specific...

I asked her for a general love readings. For those that read with her regularly, I have question: do you ask about specific questions. I wanted to ask to specific questions so badly but refrained myself....thoughts about specific questions?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3492 on: November 18, 2021, 02:20:17 PM »
personally, she starts making her own guesses and interpretations of what she is seeing and that a lot of time isn't accurate. you ask, and then whatever she sees you can make our judgement of what it can be. so I am guessing whatever she told you, you already knew about it right?

hello all,

I've read Cookie twice this year; one earlier in this year, and the second more recently: the first time, she called out a a few things the overall prediction is still pending...and when I called her again and she hit some things--one thing in particular that blew my mind--so specific...

I asked her for a general love readings. For those that read with her regularly, I have question: do you ask about specific questions. I wanted to ask to specific questions so badly but refrained myself....thoughts about specific questions?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3493 on: November 22, 2021, 01:28:20 AM »
Cookie told me last year that a guy would want family and marriage towards the end of this year and she is correct. She was also correct in that he would be way more into me than I am into him.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3494 on: December 20, 2021, 02:54:15 PM »
has cookie ever said something that felt more like it already happened in the past, rather than the present? I know she's an exceptional remote viewer but I'm not sure how remote viewing works time wise, is it the current that they are seeing or could it also be the past?