Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917425 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3420 on: May 28, 2021, 05:48:31 AM »
I missed her call too!!! She called at like 5am my time when I was sleeping. So god damn angry I waited 4 months to speak with her. How do you book an app with her? I've tried before and it never works.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3421 on: May 28, 2021, 07:36:23 AM »
sooo after finally making it to 9 this week.... i finally get the call...... while i'm at work doing a presentation and can't answer!!!!
ughh...... her que is currently at 99....

im going to try to schedule an appt.. if not i think its the universe telling me im not meant to read with her lololol UUGHHHH!!!

I didn't want to say this yesterday when I read your previous post - but honestly you didn't miss anything. I read with this woman 3-4 times and she couldn't even make one prediction. She was just in an infinite loop repeating her words for 20-30 min. She is just a remote viewer, and that part is impressive.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #3422 on: May 28, 2021, 01:19:51 PM »
sooo after finally making it to 9 this week.... i finally get the call...... while i'm at work doing a presentation and can't answer!!!!

im going to try to schedule an appt.. if not i think its the universe telling me im not meant to read with her lololol UUGHHHH!!!

I didn't want to say this yesterday when I read your previous post - but honestly you didn't miss anything. I read with this woman 3-4 times and she couldn't even make one prediction. She was just in an infinite loop repeating her words for 20-30 min. She is just a remote viewer, and that part is impressive.

I have a sneaking suspicion you are probably right! i like remote viewers thats my attraction to her.  i dont really put much into long term predictions in general i think at best you can get snap shots of a situation and short term info....so im going to try one more time but  usually i dont have luck with big hitters which is what's taking me so long (besides that crazy que) lol to read with her.... i've kinda learned that when things like this happen its usually the universe telling don't do it lol.

to answer the question above there is a "schedule an appt" option on keen when you click the button to get in the que... i tried to set up an appt last night with no luck... 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3423 on: May 28, 2021, 02:48:41 PM »
So, you need to talk with an empath, not remote viewer. Remote viewer is just fun. I use them for finding missing objects sometimes :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3424 on: May 29, 2021, 05:24:19 AM »
I need to understand this remote viewing abilities, so she sees things that are currently happening or already happened? can anyone give examples of what she has accurately remotely viewed from them?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3425 on: May 29, 2021, 05:39:23 AM »
I need to understand this remote viewing abilities, so she sees things that are currently happening or already happened? can anyone give examples of what she has accurately remotely viewed from them?

Mattie was one good example of remote viewer. For example, once I had a "red" nail polish for the first time in my entire life. That night I had a reading with her and she said: just to validate, you have a red nail polish. correct? Or another time I had a hair cut and the same day I read with her. And she saw me with very short hair :D

I also read couple of times with other readers to help me find a missing item. The item was in my mom's place and they could locate it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 05:42:09 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3426 on: May 29, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »

I totally agree with Jill.   It's all hype.  I got nothing from her reading and have no interest in trying her again. 

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3427 on: May 29, 2021, 09:24:17 PM »
Ive never read with her. Everytime I get on cue I end up missing her call and then I get back on and it’s a cycle. I have literally stayed up late at night thinking she will call but then she calls the next day when I finally get a nap in or something. It is very frustrating because her waiting line is so long. I have read with almost everyone else mentioned on this site and she is my last try before I completely give up.  :-[

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3428 on: May 29, 2021, 09:49:02 PM »
oh thats good to know.im not sure how she then lands up using terms like "soulmate" what did she remotely see that Made her feel that way. I know she isn't an empath.

Mattie was one good example of remote viewer. For example, once I had a "red" nail polish for the first time in my entire life. That night I had a reading with her and she said: just to validate, you have a red nail polish. correct? Or another time I had a hair cut and the same day I read with her. And she saw me with very short hair :D

I also read couple of times with other readers to help me find a missing item. The item was in my mom's place and they could locate it.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3429 on: May 30, 2021, 05:13:52 AM »
Would you guys say queen of cups is more accurate?

Offline Candy

« Reply #3430 on: May 30, 2021, 01:12:44 PM »
Unfortunately, QoC was not accurate for me. This was years ago, but I had two readings with her about a week apart. The first was positive, so I called again to ask for more information, hoping she could offer more details and predictions. Unfortunately, the second was very, very negative. I also think she can be abrupt and very matter of fact, like she’s not invested in the reading. I felt she has a negative slant, seeing the cup as half empty. I never called her back, and I wouldn’t recommend her. Sorry.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3431 on: May 30, 2021, 04:48:38 PM »
Very much so.  She is direct so if that makes you uncomfortable you will not like her.   Spiritualist threw out a lot of stuff hoping something would stick.  You know the regular stuff like someone is  moving or  pregnant, or life changes coming soon or partner troubles.  Of course eventually something did kind of stick so when  I let her know,  she stopped looking for stuff to stick. And even then she was vague. She was nice though.   Whereas Queen of Cups stuck to one topic and did not seem to be looking for anything to stick.  It wasn't a perfect reading but at least she had enough confidence in her skills that she did not need to look for clues from me. 

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3432 on: May 30, 2021, 11:34:03 PM »

QOC is hit or Miss for me. A few years ago she accurately predicted a third party and change of residence for my POI. She was right. He was a doctor and was kicked out of residency and needed to find a new residency program. He was also seeing other women and playing me.

More recently she initially told me this new POI was going to be serious and want more. That things would go slow but that he was definitely going to want more commitment. Fast forward six months, I need to let him go he’s not serious and wants to keep his options open. She was extremely rude AGAIN and got upset when I asked her about her previous read. So I don’t know anymore

Offline allycat

« Reply #3433 on: May 30, 2021, 11:34:37 PM »

yah she's a definite no from me

I always used to spread my readings out with her, cause I don't really like her reading style. She's been both lovely and rude - you never know which version you're going to get on that day.
And she's flipped on predictions more than a stack of pancakes  :(

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3434 on: May 31, 2021, 12:25:37 AM »
Very much so.  She is direct so if that makes you uncomfortable you will not like her.   Spiritualist threw out a lot of stuff hoping something would stick.  You know the regular stuff like someone is  moving or  pregnant, or life changes coming soon or partner troubles.  Of course eventually something did kind of stick so when  I let her know,  she stopped looking for stuff to stick. And even then she was vague. She was nice though.   Whereas Queen of Cups stuck to one topic and did not seem to be looking for anything to stick.  It wasn't a perfect reading but at least she had enough confidence in her skills that she did not need to look for clues from me.

Complete opposite for me. I thought cookie wasn’t accurate because things seemed opposite at the time. Took two years but what she said did happen. I was just assuming too soon. QoC, on the other hand, I’ve read with twice. 100% wrong on absolutely everything.