Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917405 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #420 on: September 28, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
No, they aren't. You have to ask specific questions or just a general. That's the best way to read with her. Once you start asking about emotions or how the other person feels or intentions, that's where she's hit or miss. THAT'S where you have to be careful. Don't ask her about that stuff. Just ask her what is generally coming up for you in your love life, career or whatever.

Her perceptions of feelings are way off in left field sometimes and she's very presumptuous about them. She jumps to conclusions to where the relationship is going based on what she sees. If she sees you sitting in a cafe together, that may actually happen, but the context of the conversation could be that you are just going to be friends. She assumes it's romantic when in fact, it's not.

She's exceptionally talented with her remote viewing. Has been extremely accurate for me and a lot of other people. But there are many that she wasn't accurate for. So, you just have to be careful with her on the feelings side. Don't even bother asking about final outcomes. As many people as I've talked to on here she's so far she's got a 100% incorrect predicted outcome issue if talking about a relationship with another person.

So, buyer BEWARE.  As much as I love her and she actually predicted a negative outcome for me in my situation and I actually believe her as it's very realistic, one just never knows with her. Just have to keep trucking along, living your life.

So I think I am lost now, what do you guys mean by remote reading/viewing? I mean are not all readings remote?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #421 on: September 28, 2012, 05:41:31 PM »
To Cookie's defense - I think she is more honest with you if you read with her more. Reason being, Cfisher and myself have both had multiple readings with her and she is a lot more realistic with the both of us compared to the readings I have heard about from others who have spoken to her 1x. I have spoken to her a dozen times and she nails almost every remote viewing prediction that she gives me. HOWEVER, I would encourage heeding Cfisher's warning about her in regard to feelings, etc. Also, as I have learned more about my situation, a person, 3rd parties, etc - she is able to pick up more and be more realisitic/forthcoming/honest about what's going on. I don't know what that says about readings/psychics in general - but I will say my readings with her got FAR more realistic once details were revealed to me in my actual life.

Offline Zee

« Reply #422 on: September 28, 2012, 06:26:09 PM »
Her perceptions of feelings are way off in left field sometimes and she's very presumptuous about them.
This has always been my experience with her type of psychic ability.

You have to ask specific questions or just a general.
That is a bizarre concept.  The caller has to be general in order for the reader to be specific.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #423 on: September 28, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »
What I meant is with her remote viewing either ask her what's generally coming up for everything in the next couple months to see what she sees just generally.

Or be more specific: Can you tell me if there is anyone new coming in my life in the next few months. Or can you see any job changes in the next few months coming up for me. Or do you see my finances improving in the next few months.

I suppose the *you have to ask specific questions or just a general* didn't make much sense! Nice call Zee! LOL! Way to pick on me! jeesh! LOL! I'm kidding. Point taken. I'm posting using only half my brain as I'm attempting to multi-task, to which it looks like I suck at.

Hope I cleared up my *not a proper thought* sentence for everyone.

Offline Zee

« Reply #424 on: September 28, 2012, 06:38:47 PM »
I didn't mean bizarre as in way out there, wrong.  Bizarre in that it might work.  It made sense the way you said it the first time. I was only pointing out your solution as a different approach.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #425 on: September 28, 2012, 06:48:44 PM »
Thank you all for letting us know what to be aware of,so we can get the most out of the readings.I am number 26 in line.A veteran gotta check this one out! ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2012, 06:35:02 AM »
So today I was finally #1 in line on keen for cookie after almost three weeks, I have not received any calls but so far I received three emails from keen saying "Unfortunately, Your recent call to Spiritualist Reader could not be completed.If you prefer, you can send a Mail to Spiritualist Reader with your question or arrange for a better time to call again"
When I look back the queue it still shows me as #1. I also saw her online this afternoon for almost an hour, it said she was busy on the a call (maybe an appointment?)
I wondered if anyone had such an experience before? I read people would receive missed call emails but did anyone receive what I did?

Offline BunnyStar

« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2012, 12:45:49 PM »
So today I was finally #1 in line on keen for cookie after almost three weeks, I have not received any calls but so far I received three emails from keen saying "Unfortunately, Your recent call to Spiritualist Reader could not be completed.If you prefer, you can send a Mail to Spiritualist Reader with your question or arrange for a better time to call again"
When I look back the queue it still shows me as #1. I also saw her online this afternoon for almost an hour, it said she was busy on the a call (maybe an appointment?)
I wondered if anyone had such an experience before? I read people would receive missed call emails but did anyone receive what I did?

The same thing happen to me. I got the email saying my call to her could not be completed but I was still in line. A couple hrs later I received the call from her.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
i had a reading with Cookie a couple nights ago. this was my second call to her. man, she just blew me away with details this time. hair color of each of us, where the relationship originated, how the situation is playing out right now, and her predictions are right in line with how it could work out realistically. i was really impressed. the first call i had with her was good, not completely amazing. but people said once you talk to her 2-3 times is when she really seems to get more comfortable with you and can see more. well, i can vouch for that. she is definitely now one of my favorites. the only thing that has me worried is how people say she is actually wrong about her predictions, or she sees something and assumes it a certain way.

Offline Zee

« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »
or she sees something and assumes it a certain way.
ALL psychics do this.

Offline oben

« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:41 PM »
She actually called me and I can not believe I spent one hour on the phone with her. Because of my first experience with her which was only ten minutes and based on what I read here, I tried to be as general as possible, this time after she told me things she was seeing I asked her general questions. She saw the person of interest coming back, she was also giving details like hair color to me, she would see him trying to reach out to me and follow me. She also saw how we met years ago and was telling me how was he feeling around me!!! She has an interesting way of reading. I think it is because of the images she sees. She even knew I failed a test!!! And at the end she even said do not get back in the queue, u had a long reading. She said let some time pass. Never had a psychic tell me this before. THe only thing I have to say is that i had to re-direct her couple of times. And I was able to do so thanks to this forum ;). Having read comments here I know she might go on about the relationship so I had to stop her couple of times. And something which was interesting she saw the things happening the way one CP psychic also told me would happen but because CP psychic was off so far on all the predictions I do not know how to feel about this one ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:14:09 PM by obenimdunyam »

Furah2fun

« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »
@O,
 That sounds so interesting. Did she give timing on any of it? Which CP reader if you don't mind me asking.

Offline oben

« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2012, 11:00:10 PM »
She said like 7-12 months after the initial issue happened. I did my best to not look for outcomes or things like that with her based on what I have read here, I just tried to learn some general things even about him. I read with Phillip and he told me at he will be back in town and try to chase me down and find me, but if it was up to Phillip we should have had communication by now (actually mid August ;). Also he changed his story this time so I do not think anything is accurate there. But cookie said the same thing that he will be back in my town and try to chase me down

Offline Zee

« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2012, 12:03:28 AM »
THe only thing I have to say is that i had to re-direct her couple of times.
Do you mean back on topic as to what you called for or redirect her to you (if she started talking about herself)?

Offline oben

« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2012, 12:18:36 AM »
Sorry if I was vague. She would repeat herself over and over and would just talk about past and what have happened. So after that I would ask for things she would see in the future, she would make one or two comments then again would go back to what happened before! And I had to again pull her back to the current time and future