Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917697 times)

Offline oben

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #405 on: September 25, 2012, 03:33:52 AM »
Well because of my big mouth I talked a lot so ran out of time, she did not say that much, she just kept saying he felt rejected by me in feb, she maybe repeated that 4-5 times, I did try to remember what happened then but could not find anything, asked her something but she did not get my question and continued to talk. 8-12 month that she said already 5 months has passed, but she did not say anything about me waiting or not, she was like he is mad at me because he felt rejected by me in February and when his anger is over, he will try to make up excuses to contact me, well I am not aware of anything which might have happened in February, I do not know what did I do to make him rejected, cookie did not tell me anything just kept repeating it, but after all, if there is one person who should be mad is me because of how he did treat me at the end ;)

Furah2fun

« Reply #406 on: September 25, 2012, 04:02:53 AM »
O, this was your closure conversation right?? I am scared for you too!! Hard not to hold on to hope when they give it out..

Offline Zee

« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2012, 04:13:49 AM »
Can't you call another trusted reader O to see what the rejection was, so we aren't left was a clifthanger too?

Offline oben

« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2012, 06:15:27 AM »
Yes it was my closure conversation, I am on her queue again but frankly, regardless of everything I read here about her, I don't think I am going to think about it much.

See, there was a post couple of days ago on how everyone was wrong for one person here(please accept my apology i do nit recall the nickname), cookie was included in that post as being wrong as well, so I think this says something.

Yes it is scary when someone just asks you to tell your name aload three times and then they start to tell you why you are calling with all details. But then why they can not tell me what did I do in February to reject him. I mean seriously, how come they see how badly I was treated, but they can not just directly say you did this so that is why he felt so and got mad and thought he is not going to have you so decided to make sure if he can not have you then no one else can have you!!!!
I wanted a closure so bad, I still want, but I think I should get my closure myself, no one else can really give it to me. What happened, happened. For a long time I did my best to justify what he did, tried to think love can make people do so many things specially if there is fear involved. Just because I loved him to (still do). But honestly nothing can justify what he did, I just need to accept that. Might sound funny and maybe stupid, I am trying hypnosis now "to end a relationship". So far had two sessions and it is fun ;) hope it will work, fingers crossed ;)

And you might ask why did I got back on her queue, I did because I really, but really hope one day I can talk to someone like her, who is very well known for her accuracy, and when she says he loves me  or he will be back to me, I can tell myself: I REALLY DO NOT CARE anymore ;)

Also, the other reason is, as much as I want a closure for myself, I want a closure for him as well, trust me it is not easy to know someone for four years, and love them for over two years, do everything to please them, think that no one on the earth so far could understand me as much as they did, to do not need to say much to understand each other, to just look into each others eyes and know what is going on, to have as much faith and trust one person can have for them,etc...and all of the sudden think this person is a jerk! So maybe an accurate reader like her can give me a reason, which although will not justify what he did anymore to me, but at least make me not hate someone I loved so dearly.

Offline oben

« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2012, 06:16:28 AM »
@True, thank you so much for you concern :) very appreciated. Priceless. ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2012, 06:19:51 AM »
@ Zee, I do not have a trusted reader myself, cookie is the only person here that I heard almost all good stuff about her, so not that I am a little over the initial shock and have been told some stuff, hopefully if I get to talk her again, that would be my first question ;)

Offline Zee

« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2012, 08:35:11 AM »
I haven't gone to Cookie nor am I in her queue, but she is the type of reader that I thrive on.  I had another reader I use to go to all the time, I'll call her D so it doesn't seem like I'm promoting her in any way. She was so good and highly accurate with events past/present/future but wasn't that great with relationships.  Cookie is clairvoyant and uses clairaudience, two out of the three C's that work for me, just like D.  Empaths not so much. They usually aren't my cup of tea, only due to the quick fluctuations in emotions. I find these types of readings unproductive. D would miss obvious stuff about how two people were interacting in a relationship, although she saw the situation spot on as well as events surrounding everything and everyone involved, almost like she was in the same room. I don't know. It's uncanny, but it's ideal to recognize where a reader's strengths and weaknesses lie.

Offline angelina66

« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2012, 01:32:52 PM »
I've been #2 in Cookies queue for a week peeps! How long do I gotta wait? Geez, hope she worth it!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2012, 03:01:51 PM »
I've been #2 in Cookies queue for a week peeps! How long do I gotta wait? Geez, hope she worth it!

yeah, i've been stuck at #4 and was thinking the same thing. i have no idea what is going on. it seems a bit odd.

Offline angelina66

« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2012, 03:25:07 PM »
Ok now I'm #1!! Maybe today? :P

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #415 on: September 25, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
Cookie is great if you literally want to know what someone is doing or will do. She can give you almost like a picture of a future scene that WILl happen.

Sadly it is usually inconsequential. Excellent remote viewer, don't put stock in her future predictions or what she says someone feels.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #416 on: September 25, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »
SB - you took the words right out of my mouth. Except I wouldn't have been so smooth and politically correct with my delivery!

Feelings/thoughts and intentions, or even predicted outcomes with Cookie are unfortunately HIT OR MISS with the Cookie Monster. Heed SB's words guys, she just gave you a HUGE dose of reality with a Cookie Monster reading.

Cookie is great if you literally want to know what someone is doing or will do. She can give you almost like a picture of a future scene that WILl happen.

Sadly it is usually inconsequential. Excellent remote viewer, don't put stock in her future predictions or what she says someone feels.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #417 on: September 25, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »
Just look at my original post when I started this thread last year.  Cookie said I would be back together with the first guy I used to call about.  She said we'd be back together in February.  WRONG!  That's when he married his wife.

Her remote viewing is impressive, but I agree with Something.  Proceed with caution.  I would call her if remote viewing is really the only thing you need.  I wouldn't recommend her for outcomes. 

I know I read a response in the Keen post about Spiritualist Reader (The highest rated "otherworld connection" reader on Keen), but I wanted to know if anyone else has read with her.

She isn't online often, and I've been trying to get in touch with her for weeks.  We finally spoke last night, and I am not sure what to think.  She gave me names of people that are supposedly in my SM's life (I can't confirm), she accurately described where I work and the path my SM has to take from his office to mine, and my SM in general.  She told me how my SM is feeling and what he is thinking, while explaining why he hasn't moved forward. 

She said the exact thing (almost word for word) that Sandy Esther said.  She told me I would be MISERABLE until February because my SM is going to keep sending me mixed signals.  He'll act interested one day and will ignore me the next.  She explained why I can't just let go and move on (what she said made sense), and she told me what I should do if I want him to come back to me sooner than February.

The only thing is that Raven gave me the opposite advice.  Raven told me that I need to be the one to seek out my SM because he won't do it.  All other readers have told me to back off and let him come to me.  Maybe I'm going to ruin the progression of things and even change everyone's predictions, but I have to follow my heart.  AND my heart says Raven is right.  Even if we just act as friends, I am going to be the one to try and be his friend.  I love him.  Whether we're together or not.

Anyways, Cookie sees us together in the future, but she says when we finally get back together in February, I will not trust him and this will cause problems for us.  She made lots of predictions for the next couple months, and most of them are pretty bad.  She told me that he has been dating other women, but he doesn't move forward with them because I'm the one he really wants to be with.  Unfortunately, he has also convinced himself that I will distract him from law school (Cookie's not the first reader to say this). 

The weird thing about the call was that she was very vivid and descriptive of him thinking about me "intimately".  She caught me off guard because she started telling me what he pictures in his head.  She also said something about him missing my smell.  This may sound generic, but my guy always used to tell me that he loved the way I smell.  Haha.

I don't know what to think about this call.  Has anyone else read with her?  What did you think?

Offline oben

« Reply #418 on: September 26, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
So I think I am lost now, what do you guys mean by remote reading/viewing? I mean are not all readings remote?

Offline Zee

« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2012, 01:50:44 AM »
How are people who've had calls with her getting through? Do you request an appointment or do you enter a callback time?  If you enter the time, do you put as far out as possible hoping it will dwindle down to your number at some point?  If it says your call could not be completed do you jump back in line again?  The queue today (Wed) is at 33. Worse case scenario, if she takes at least one call per day, I'll be able to speak to her by the end of next month, Oct 29th.  So crazy.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:16:25 AM by Zee »