Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917725 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3360 on: October 04, 2020, 11:47:31 PM »
Hi everyone,
I read the isms post and can't seem to find this for Cookie. Does anyone know what she means when she says that my POI will communicate with me when I'm not idle. She said this twice. I asked her if that meant that he will contact me once I've moved on or when I start seeing someone else and she said no, it means when you start getting busy. She said it again on another call and I asked again what that meant and she said that if i sit around thinking about it then it won't happen. I sort of understand what she means but also I don't! LOL! I was wondering if anyone else had her say this to them and if they have a better understanding than me! Sometimes I feel so confused after our calls.   :o Thanks!

Nothing hidden here...it means exactly what she said. You won't  be idle.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3361 on: October 05, 2020, 12:18:47 AM »
Hi everyone,
I read the isms post and can't seem to find this for Cookie. Does anyone know what she means when she says that my POI will communicate with me when I'm not idle. She said this twice. I asked her if that meant that he will contact me once I've moved on or when I start seeing someone else and she said no, it means when you start getting busy. She said it again on another call and I asked again what that meant and she said that if i sit around thinking about it then it won't happen. I sort of understand what she means but also I don't! LOL! I was wondering if anyone else had her say this to them and if they have a better understanding than me! Sometimes I feel so confused after our calls.   :o Thanks!

She told me he won't be back while I'm just waiting around about my ex. Basically it meant move on.

Offline Christy

« Reply #3362 on: October 05, 2020, 12:24:18 AM »
Thanks. I guess I was confused because she saw us getting back together but it will be when I'm not idle. I am always so busy and already dating and communicating with other people so I guess I just wasn't sure. so that's why I asked her if it meant that I will be over him and moved on when he returns and she said no, that's not at all what she meant. She seemed to get more annoyed the more I asked so I just kept quiet at that point. I guess I just need to continue to stay busy! LOL! Thanks for all the help, its always nice to get different perspectives.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3363 on: October 09, 2020, 01:04:47 AM »
Ive been so very back and forth on reading with her over the years mostly due to her like being so long but have also read mixed things on here. Has she gotten any big events for anyone? I am hoping to look for a move and hope she can see it

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3364 on: October 09, 2020, 01:09:01 AM »
Ive been so very back and forth on reading with her over the years mostly due to her like being so long but have also read mixed things on here. Has she gotten any big events for anyone? I am hoping to look for a move and hope she can see it

Yeah and it’s usually things I never asked about. She predicted a pregnancy, getting sued (for debt), going on disability, and my fiancé walking out on me. When I ask her specific things, that’s where she messes up but she’ll often blurt something out I never even thought about and it’s spooky how right it ends up being.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3365 on: October 09, 2020, 01:15:48 AM »
So if she does not bring up a move on her own accord I probably should not ask then, is that right? Maybe I’ll pass them. I’m in the state of whatever happens happens.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3366 on: October 09, 2020, 01:58:50 AM »
So if she does not bring up a move on her own accord I probably should not ask then, is that right? Maybe I’ll pass them. I’m in the state of whatever happens happens.

Moving on from a person? Yes, she’s told me that and been right but my personal life is a revolving door and she knows that. She has been negative about two people in the past and been incorrect but she’s also been super positive about people and been extremely wrong. She’s kept me hanging on to a couple people who I never saw again BUT she does get some things extremely accurately that were pretty amazing. I think she is worth it and I love reading with her when I can. However, over the years, I’ve found Kisha to be much better as far as the actual final outcome goes.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3367 on: October 12, 2020, 08:10:21 PM »
She gave me a “7-12” for a contact prediction. Does it mean anything?

She gave me the same. Did you read with her in July?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3368 on: October 12, 2020, 08:49:23 PM »
I asked because both times I read with her, she asked me to pick a number between (the month number) and 12. If I picked 9, she would tell me something will come up between 9-12. Thanks for letting me know.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3369 on: October 12, 2020, 09:05:49 PM »
From my experience when she gives timeframes like 3-5 and 7-9 it's usually wrong.
If she tells you in the summer or at the __yr mark Xyz will happen, then she's usually spot on.  :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3370 on: October 12, 2020, 11:43:21 PM »
She gave me a “7-12” for a contact prediction. Does it mean anything?

For me its usually the numbers correlated with a timframe - she would follow up with “so for 7-12 days or Weeks or 7-12 months or July to December” (not all at once) but pretty much 99% of the time whatever she predicted happened in that timeframe. These are just examples but - again she wouldn’t give these all at once. The only thing that didn’t happen was additional 15 lb weight loss from this past Dec-March. She predicted weight loss before in a specific timeframe and that actually happened

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3371 on: October 13, 2020, 03:16:35 AM »
she gave me these numbers when asking about a past event which she was right about. but when she gave me these numbers to make s prediction, she was wrong.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3372 on: November 24, 2020, 01:56:28 PM »
So in my August reading with her she saw that POI and I would be in a compromising position where we would be close enough we could almost kiss. Well, that happened in the beginning of November in front of the 3rd party! I'm shocked with the way it unfolded, completely unexpected.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:12:53 PM by frozenfox »

Offline souls3@

« Reply #3373 on: November 28, 2020, 04:50:40 AM »
Hi guys, what are cookie online hours like? She seems to be offline most of the I check her in keen.

How do I make a booking with her? I have 10mins for $1.99 promotion and I want to try. Thanks.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3374 on: November 28, 2020, 04:57:43 AM »
Hi guys, what are cookie online hours like? She seems to be offline most of the I check her in keen.

How do I make a booking with her? I have 10mins for $1.99 promotion and I want to try. Thanks.

Promotions are usually valid for a limited time (e.g. 1 week), however, it takes a couple of months until you can talk to Cookie (if you book today). So I don't think you can save that money for Cookie's reading.

You need to book and then just wait. She may call any time.