Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917451 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3345 on: September 17, 2020, 05:39:33 PM »
how nice you had a great reading with her! she is a remote viewer so I think the 'NOW" she is incredible at. she can be a great spy if you need her to be:))

I had my reading last night after waiting nearly three months in her queue. I was asleep, too, so thankfully my ringer was on loud. Anyway, she really impressed me. As soon as I introduced myself, she immediately started with the reading and after providing my POI's name, she was able to accurately pick up defining traits for the both of us so I could absolutely confirm we were connected in some way. She also picked up his current relationship. Anyway, everything she picked up was absolutely on point and all I did throughout the call was confirm things she was seeing. First ever time I've had a reader truly connect that strongly and I have to say, she's either super gifted or just incredible at faking it lmao. But seriously, the woman can definitely see things. I also don't remember her saying "I believe" during the reading, so I guess that's a good sign? 😊

Offline court1130

« Reply #3346 on: September 19, 2020, 07:58:42 PM »
how nice you had a great reading with her! she is a remote viewer so I think the 'NOW" she is incredible at. she can be a great spy if you need her to be:))

Lmao wishes you're not kidding. She floored me when she immediately started describing certain physical characteristics of myself and POI and the details of the overall situation. So, I can definitely agree her remote viewing is shockingly accurate...  I'm still in disbelief over that conversation lol. 😱
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:00:41 PM by court1130 »

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #3347 on: September 24, 2020, 01:34:46 AM »
I think she's great. It's definitely worth making appointments, rather than waiting in line. I can't stand that she cuts the call when you need to add more money though. Sometimes she's right in the middle of saying something super interesting and then u switch to add money, and she cuts the call. Super annoying since it takes so long to get ahold of her! But I definitely think she has a gift. She definitely isn't pulling things out of thin air.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3348 on: September 24, 2020, 01:53:18 AM »
I think she's great. It's definitely worth making appointments, rather than waiting in line. I can't stand that she cuts the call when you need to add more money though. Sometimes she's right in the middle of saying something super interesting and then u switch to add money, and she cuts the call. Super annoying since it takes so long to get ahold of her! But I definitely think she has a gift. She definitely isn't pulling things out of thin air.

Exactly, I agree. There's just no way she could just guess the things she said during our call because they were so specific.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3349 on: September 25, 2020, 12:02:02 AM »
She is gifted. But I wonder if sometimes she is more a remote viewer as some mentioned. She told me things last time as predictions that I believe they were happening in the moment.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #3350 on: September 26, 2020, 09:46:43 PM »
From past readings I have to agree she is definitely skilled in  remote viewing.... but I recently had a reading and felt that she was just going through the motions.

I wanted a general reading and she threw out 2 sentences and that was it.... and they were pretty much just a view of my day.. nothing predictive or insightful. Just you are in meetings talking to a group:/

I spent another five minutes trying to ask a few questions and getting one or two word answers so I just thanked her for her time and she hung up before I even got that sentence out.

She seemed disengaged and not interested at all. If she’s tired and over it why bother even logging on to take calls.

Annoying after being in line for 6 weeks but  on the bright side at least it didn’t cost the earth.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3351 on: September 27, 2020, 05:31:03 AM »
From past readings I have to agree she is definitely skilled in  remote viewing.... but I recently had a reading and felt that she was just going through the motions.

I wanted a general reading and she threw out 2 sentences and that was it.... and they were pretty much just a view of my day.. nothing predictive or insightful. Just you are in meetings talking to a group:/

I spent another five minutes trying to ask a few questions and getting one or two word answers so I just thanked her for her time and she hung up before I even got that sentence out.

She seemed disengaged and not interested at all. If she’s tired and over it why bother even logging on to take calls.

Annoying after being in line for 6 weeks but  on the bright side at least it didn’t cost the earth.

Thing with Cookie is.. when she's off she's off and when she's on she's on FIRE. She has given me some of the best and most accurate readings I have ever had. I've also however had a couple of bad readings with her too that left me feeling the same way as you right now.. like blah why did I wait 3 months for this!! She's definitely a real psychic though.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3352 on: September 27, 2020, 05:10:23 PM »
when you say she gave you the best readings, did she actually predict stuff that came true or she saw something that was already happening in your life?
because I know she is stellar at remote viewing and even as an empath but still not sure about her predictions.

Thing with Cookie is.. when she's off she's off and when she's on she's on FIRE. She has given me some of the best and most accurate readings I have ever had. I've also however had a couple of bad readings with her too that left me feeling the same way as you right now.. like blah why did I wait 3 months for this!! She's definitely a real psychic though.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3353 on: September 28, 2020, 07:35:20 PM »
Has anyone had any experience with Cookie being negative about reconciliation and had her be wrong? It’s the first time she’s told me that. Kisha saw a reconciliation but not cookie and I can’t believe this one is permanently gone.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3354 on: October 02, 2020, 03:06:43 AM »
So Cookies line is down to number 67. I have never seen the wait list numbers that low lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3355 on: October 03, 2020, 05:31:03 PM »
So Cookies line is down to number 67. I have never seen the wait list numbers that low lol

maybe ppl realized she is just a remote viewer and not one for predictions:))

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3356 on: October 04, 2020, 06:19:07 PM »

Maybe because of this   http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,6197.0.html

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3357 on: October 04, 2020, 06:34:54 PM »

Maybe because of this   http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,6197.0.html

Never understood the hype about Cookie. She will get random things right but i read with her over five times in ten years and it was mostly random hits she got. If you are calling about a person in particular or if she does not pick up your situation on her own i would not even waste my time. My two cents.

Offline Christy

« Reply #3358 on: October 04, 2020, 11:25:58 PM »
Hi everyone,
I read the isms post and can't seem to find this for Cookie. Does anyone know what she means when she says that my POI will communicate with me when I'm not idle. She said this twice. I asked her if that meant that he will contact me once I've moved on or when I start seeing someone else and she said no, it means when you start getting busy. She said it again on another call and I asked again what that meant and she said that if i sit around thinking about it then it won't happen. I sort of understand what she means but also I don't! LOL! I was wondering if anyone else had her say this to them and if they have a better understanding than me! Sometimes I feel so confused after our calls.   :o Thanks!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3359 on: October 04, 2020, 11:41:56 PM »
Hi everyone,
I read the isms post and can't seem to find this for Cookie. Does anyone know what she means when she says that my POI will communicate with me when I'm not idle. She said this twice. I asked her if that meant that he will contact me once I've moved on or when I start seeing someone else and she said no, it means when you start getting busy. She said it again on another call and I asked again what that meant and she said that if i sit around thinking about it then it won't happen. I sort of understand what she means but also I don't! LOL! I was wondering if anyone else had her say this to them and if they have a better understanding than me! Sometimes I feel so confused after our calls.   :o Thanks!
Sometimes I wonder if she omits information so our free will (if we knew about it) doesn't affect the things she sees. Like, if we knew every detail of how the outcome is reached we might just sit there and wait instead of acting as we would have without that knowledge and then what she predicted won't come to fruition.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:45:38 PM by frozenfox »

anything