Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917476 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3330 on: August 26, 2020, 03:20:53 PM »
I got the message at midnight that I moved up to 1st in line. So apparently she took a call. I was waiting and fell asleep but had the phone by my side all night and no call. Still 1st in queue and waiting..🙄😩

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3331 on: September 04, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »
Another very specific hit from cookie. She mentioned that I would hear about something and I am now in receipt of what she saw. There's another part to this prediction  (I don't believe it will happen) but i'll update when things play put.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3332 on: September 04, 2020, 02:18:57 AM »
My last reading with her was so jumbled. She started talking like I was questioning him having a female around him. Said I questioned him the week before then she described me as third party and described what she thought was me which is actually his baby mama. Don't worry I know there is nothing going on between them so I didn't freak out. She kept saying what a close connection he had with the almost black haired female. I'm like Cookie that's me his baby mama is blonde. Now I'm just waiting for him to tell me his baby mama is pissed he sent his daughter home to come spend the night with me. He sends his daughter home because typically he has her 5 days a week while paying child support. I told him he needs to be collecting support if he has her 80% of the time. Her mama is a ho tramping around town that's why she drops her off for days at a time.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3333 on: September 05, 2020, 01:35:00 AM »
So I had predictions from Cookie for July/August not nothing happened  :'( :'(  How is she with timing?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3334 on: September 08, 2020, 05:15:29 AM »
Ive had some stuff come to fruition within the timing she has and then some stuff that manifested after the time frame.

Question: when Cookie says “she believes” xyz will happen first is she just guessing or assuming or it’s something she sees? She has used “she believes” a couple times but I’m just not sure if she’s sure of it when she says that versus when she says eventually or the time is gonna come or it shows.

Thank you!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3335 on: September 08, 2020, 12:44:54 PM »
Ive had some stuff come to fruition within the timing she has and then some stuff that manifested after the time frame.

Question: when Cookie says “she believes” xyz will happen first is she just guessing or assuming or it’s something she sees? She has used “she believes” a couple times but I’m just not sure if she’s sure of it when she says that versus when she says eventually or the time is gonna come or it shows.

Thank you!
I'd love to know this Cookie-ism as well. She used it a lot in mine

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3336 on: September 08, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »

Thank you!

In my experience it happens 80% of the time

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3337 on: September 08, 2020, 03:28:49 PM »
Can cookie read something from the past as future?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3338 on: September 08, 2020, 03:49:39 PM »
I asked about it, in my reading it seems so....

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3339 on: September 08, 2020, 03:56:20 PM »
Can cookie read something from the past as future?

Yes, cookie has mixed up Past and present for me before. Not a whole lot but on 2 things she did.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3340 on: September 08, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »

Thank you!

In my experience it happens 80% of the time

Ok so this can probably be considered one of her ism’s lol. So I guess safe to say when she says “she believes” she could be assuming. I feel more confident on what she says when she says eventually, time is going to come or it shows because usually those things manifest

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3341 on: September 08, 2020, 11:56:20 PM »
when she says believes, I feel she is guessing/assuming. not something thats set In stone.

Thank you!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3342 on: September 09, 2020, 01:20:38 AM »

Thank you!

What Cookie sees and what she believes are not the same. For me whatever she tells me she sees is usually accurate. When she says she believes I think she may not be seeing things clearly and makes an assumption. Things have still be accurate at times, but she can be off the mark when she says that.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3343 on: September 09, 2020, 04:40:16 AM »
so in your experience, when she said she sees, did she see something in the past or the future?

Thank you!

What Cookie sees and what she believes are not the same. For me whatever she tells me she sees is usually accurate. When she says she believes I think she may not be seeing things clearly and makes an assumption. Things have still be accurate at times, but she can be off the mark when she says that.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3344 on: September 16, 2020, 08:01:01 PM »
I had my reading last night after waiting nearly three months in her queue. I was asleep, too, so thankfully my ringer was on loud. Anyway, she really impressed me. As soon as I introduced myself, she immediately started with the reading and after providing my POI's name, she was able to accurately pick up defining traits for the both of us so I could absolutely confirm we were connected in some way. She also picked up his current relationship. Anyway, everything she picked up was absolutely on point and all I did throughout the call was confirm things she was seeing. First ever time I've had a reader truly connect that strongly and I have to say, she's either super gifted or just incredible at faking it lmao. But seriously, the woman can definitely see things. I also don't remember her saying "I believe" during the reading, so I guess that's a good sign? 😊
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:12:41 PM by court1130 »