Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917393 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #360 on: September 07, 2012, 04:33:19 AM »
Ditto Rima, I could not have said it better!

WTH is going on here?  There was nothing confrontational in Jordies post, however, the response by love was ridiculous!  It gets crazier by the minute here!  If you dont like Cookie or the way she operates, it is quite simple DONT CALL her, but seriously was all that nonsense called for Love?

quote author=Rima link=topic=385.msg12906#msg12906 date=1346976831]
Keep it open for discussion or just say you don't agree.

@Love, you could have said just that and end of story.  But whether Jordie is god or your mom comment was immature.  Yes go on, start another one now at me.

@Jordie, I know through logical deduction, Cookie does not read a whole lot on keen.  I have been waiting for over a week now and only at #12.  Your post was very clear that you were stating facts.  I agree 100%.
[/quote]

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #361 on: September 07, 2012, 04:47:41 AM »
My sentiments exactly, KTH! Every time I come to Cookie's thread to post something about...believe it or not, COOKIE...someone is attacking a member for no reason.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #362 on: September 07, 2012, 11:42:07 AM »
All the best to you 2sister! 
Just a curiosity - did you get a reading from Cookie that
proved wrong? Can you share?

What happened was that I asked a question about an area of life that I now believe cookie just isn't good at answering. I don't want to post too much here about what my issue was and still is because of some of the same reasons others have posted here about NOT saying too much about yourself.  This forum has been a great place to learn about psychics on several sites but, what I've learned is that not every psychic that seems to work for others will work for everyone.  Cookie was right about 1 question I asked but, I'm not interested in trying again. (The wait time is rediculous anyways) VERY spiritual person however and if I'm going to try someone new I can say I'm glad I tried Cookie even though it didn't work out the way I hoped it would. My sister and I can be very difficult people, we are both chemically imbalanced, that I will tell you because it's something most everyone feels around us.  It is a health issue we have had since we were young and even people who claim to be psychic but aren't almost always tell us we are bipolar, LOL.  It is NOT easy to deal with us and many psychics over the years have thought we were crazy.  I even had one think we were one person and that I was changing my voice when I handed the phone to my sister, HA. 

I think that if Cookie works for you, you should wait for her and if you haven't tried yet, you should consider it.  It'll take a while to get a reading but, she's a very nice woman, very spiritual and was patient with us. That I will give her!

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
My sentiments exactly, KTH! Every time I come to Cookie's thread to post something about...believe it or not, COOKIE...someone is attacking a member for no reason.

Seems to happen on almost every board. On our favs also.  If someone has a difference of opinion their ready to slam you, LOL.  yet even though they can slam you and start an argument, you are by no means allowed to say anything negative about the readers they trust and love and have had such wonderful experiences with.  If you do, you MUST be a reader yourself, Ha.  I think it's because most of us are women, LOL.  Just so much passion!

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #364 on: September 07, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »
2sistersfromhome: I agree.  They just can't let it go.  Women I tell ya.

Anyway, I hope you gals find a good psychic that can help you.  I have never read with Cookie and I am excited to do so, see what she says.

8^)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #365 on: September 07, 2012, 06:43:13 PM »
@Estrellita and 2sisters - women are passionate but they are also protective. If you (the general YOU) are on this forum I imagine many, myself included, may be having a tough time of it whether it be love, finance, etc. It seems when one is already down it is far too easy to misinterpret someone else's tone via text/type and it leads to lashing out at the anonymous source one thinks is doing them wrong. That being said, although we all understand being frustrated, it's not appropriate behavior in life or on an internet forum to bully anyone just because you're in a bad mood or can't take constructive criticism or whatever. I personally could care less if anyone likes the same readers I like but admit it bothers me if I feel someone is telling out right lies about that or any reader. I always tell my friends and family, and I have said it here: just because 1 or 100 of your friends have connected with a reader does not mean that you will. As far as the negativity that has recently been spurned on Cookie's thread...unfortunately it seems it's not about her so it really has no place on her thread anyway. Hopefully the dust will settle soon and everyone will be able to lighten their moods a bit. We are all in the same boat, quit trying to rock it!!!!! LOL!!! 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #366 on: September 07, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
Well said, Decibel!

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #367 on: September 07, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »
I think you're taking this a bit too far.  I rather have a good discussion in person.  Chill.  With that said, have a fabulous day.

8^)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #368 on: September 07, 2012, 07:06:11 PM »
I think you're taking this a bit too far.  I rather have a good discussion in person.  Chill.  With that said, have a fabulous day.

8^)

What??? I was agreeing with you and 2sisters and then embellishing my own thoughts along with yours! I am a very confused here. What have I taken too far? I was trying to add some comforting words of why people in general find it easy to lash out in forums as well as just state my personal observation of my approach to readings. Why are you lashing out at me?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »
Well said, Decibel!

Thank you SB for understanding where I was coming from!! xxxx

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2012, 07:13:19 PM »
Decibel:  Hey girl, no worries, I get what you're saying. 

With that said: Cookie is a remote viewer, has anyone on here heard of the Silva Method?  He teaches how to remote view.  I just thought I'd pass it along.  I'm doing the program.

8^)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
i agree with you too, decibel. i think it was a good post.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2012, 07:15:05 PM »

Like I said this place gets crazier and crazier! LOL   

Well said, Decibel!

Thank you SB for understanding where I was coming from!! xxxx

TimeHeals

« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2012, 07:23:36 PM »
@Decibel.diva: I think most understand where you are coming from - trying to maintain peace here, and I agree with that.  :)

I wish the negativity would just stop. I wish people would stop being offended over things that are NOT meant to be offensive, stop bashing someone over their own opinion, experiences, or for just stating the plain FACTS.

I don't like even reading the posts on here sometimes because it brings me down. Anymore, I hesitate, even now as I write this, about posting because I don't want someone taking anything I say out of context.

Peace & well-wishes to all.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2012, 07:35:40 PM »
Well Cookie was wrong about something that was supposed to happen by 4pm today. I have an hr and a half, lol but I doubt it. It's ok, I still love her :).

anything