Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917737 times)

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2012, 05:53:00 PM »
I cannot stand calling Keen customer support.  I don't think they listen or know how their own system works.  Then I had a guy act like I was being rude to him.  I'm thinking excuse me I just called in because your system screwed up and I don't have the right to be angry when you act like it wasn't your companies fault? 

Offline haileyn

« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2012, 05:22:11 AM »
Just wanted to add my comments about Cookie, she was extremely good for me this last time around when I finally read with her. She named 2 of my biggest concerns, knew the details of the situation and the people involved and described an event that is currently happening. On top of that I was doing something weird during our reading and she mentioned it... lol.

I don't want to go into details but my god the woman has great abilities, I don't care for timelines but she did give me the same ones as in the previous reading.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2012, 07:10:23 PM »
so guys.. i finally spoke with Cookie last night. first, she didn't blow me away with incredible remote viewing details, or names, colors, or visions. HOWEVER she knew the EXACT reasons i was calling. like, detailed reasons. her reading was very accurate, in regards to my situations and she gave realistic outlooks to my situations as well. her reading was in line with my other go-to readers. i did like her a lot and will use her again. i'm hoping in a later call she'll do some cool name-dropping or crazy detail viewing because that is always fun to get. her reading seemed very grounded and made a lot of sense.

i definitely like her.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
Still at #30  :( :(

Offline love123456

« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2012, 09:18:18 PM »
I belive that once they start taking that many callers they are not as good anymore. They are always good when they are newer and have fewer clients but after awhile they sort of poop out! The ones you wait in line for are hit or miss because they read so many people. Not good!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2012, 08:15:55 PM »
Amen, Jordie! Those are how many are in line, not how many she is reading on any given day. I usually wait at least 2 weeks to talk to her.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »
WHOA!  The point Jordie was making is that Cookie does not take many calls a day.  I am not at her house, but she is not taking calls non-stop. Barbara, FaeryLady (Nancy), and many other readers I have called in the past will simply take call after call until their queue is empty.  There's a reason Cookie's queue doesn't seem to move, and it takes forever to finally get through to her... She doesn't take call after call from her queue!  That is a obvious fact.  I didn't get the feel that Jordie was telling you what to think or how to feel. 

I completely agree that readers shouldn't take call after call, and there's no way they can connect with every client if they do so.  That said, I don't think Jordie was trying to act like she's "god" or your mother, so I am not sure why you felt the need to school Jordie on how to post.  It's not simply Jordie's opinion re: Cookie's reading habits.  It's clear to us all because this reader does not work from her queue all day long and only takes a small number of appointments per day. 

I don't even like Cookie, but I think we should keep the peace here.  Let's not be defensive or argumentative please.   

Jordie, I'll agree to disagree but that is my opinion. You don't know how many people she reads with. Are you at her house? Everyone is entitled to their opinion so please don't tell me what is right or wrong you are not God or my mother. I've been reading with psychics for at least 12 years. I am not new to this. Keep it open for discussion or just say you don't agree.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2012, 08:43:59 PM »
So first off, relax.  Jordie was very VERY respectful in her post. You, on the other hand, we're not and got defensive for no reason.

Secondly, I DO read with Cookie, as do a few others here, consistently. She only takes 1-2 callers a day, sometimes none at all. The woman works in the church and sometimes is more busy with that than readings. People pile up and usually drop out of line. We know that from our talks here as well as what Cookie has told some if us about readings vs her real life responsibilities and as well as how much energy it takes from her to read.

So while I agree that everyone has different opinions, Jordie wasn't negating yours, she was supplying FACTS about Cookies method of reading.

Hostility such as you demonstrated, is unnecessary.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #353 on: September 06, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
I agree with Jordie, on dropping out. I have never had a reading with Cookie, I was in her queue, but dropped out.....but hear many nice things about her as a psychic, and would like to read with her oneday. But in my opinion only....:) > I have had good readings with my favs on CP.

Everyone connects in different ways with psychics.....just trying to find a few who work for each of us.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #354 on: September 06, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
eek.
i think Jordies comment was an observation. an observation that i've also had myself. i don't see Cookie on very often like a lot of other readers. i think one could deduce, when the line isn't moving and she is rarely online, that she doesn't read a lot through the day. i have talked to Cookie once, and i had an email exchange with her prior, and she told me that she doesn't get on often in the day. i think maybe she has a day-time job, or she just isn't available. not sure. i don't know her or her schedule well enough, but i can definitely agree that i rarely see her on. i also got back in line the other day and was #37. i'm still #37 and it's been 3 days now. so, obviously she hasn't taken many calls.

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #355 on: September 06, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
Sometimes stuff sent via text or in this case, when you post a thread or respond to it may come off as hostile when in reality, it's not.

Yeah, but anyway I'm excited to talk to Cookie.
8^)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #356 on: September 07, 2012, 12:13:51 AM »
Keep it open for discussion or just say you don't agree.

@Love, you could have said just that and end of story.  But whether Jordie is god or your mom comment was immature.  Yes go on, start another one now at me.

@Jordie, I know through logical deduction, Cookie does not read a whole lot on keen.  I have been waiting for over a week now and only at #12.  Your post was very clear that you were stating facts.  I agree 100%.

loops77

« Reply #357 on: September 07, 2012, 03:25:16 AM »
I wish cookie would be a bit more professional and either keep her appts...or respond to appointment requests . Don't get why she has a lot of trouble with that. I've read that mornings are best for her...can anyone else confirm this?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2012, 04:28:36 AM »
Cookie told me she cannot respond to every appointment request she gets, she said some days she has over 100 request.  I know she has cancelled appointments with me because she is a chaplain and is on call, when a family is in need she has to be there.  So I dont think it is a lack of professionalism.  She only takes a few appointments a day, I have talked to her in the mornings before and then again after 9pm, guess it is up to you how long you want to wait, but she is worth every minute of the wait...to me anyway.

I wish cookie would be a bit more professional and either keep her appts...or respond to appointment requests . Don't get why she has a lot of trouble with that. I've read that mornings are best for her...can anyone else confirm this?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #359 on: September 07, 2012, 04:31:39 AM »
Wow, love123456, you've been a member for 2 months and have contributed a total of 2 posts one of which attacked a long standing CONTRIBUTING member who was stating a FACT about this reader in particular. Welcome. Your original post was based on opinion only. If I'm not mistaken this thread is ABOUT Cookie, right? If you want a discussion about opinions of psychics and their reading habits then please feel free to start a thread in the potpourri boards. Otherwise, try not to get so disgruntled when someone states a FACT about a reader in the relevant topic. Your cooperation is appreciated.