Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917542 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3315 on: August 18, 2020, 07:43:57 PM »
Usually the people who post about her or any other reader being wrong are the ones who constantly post about the same wrong predictions. They are not actual updates and this pretty much happens on all of the threads. Most people share their overall experience or give updates on hits. They are all right and wrong. I personally only post when I have major hits or if someone asks a question that I can answer based on my experience with the reader. I see a lot of posts here with people not getting the Cookie hype. I don't think anyone defends her. Cookie gets stuff right and wrong for most of us who connect with her.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3316 on: August 18, 2020, 07:45:16 PM »
I wasnt aware of the rule that you have to read with a psychic to comment on their thread. I havent read with her because of her awful customer service. You may have never missed a call Sparkle but many have. And its not because they are irresponsible. Users shouldnt have to be tortured like that. Why would u want to call someone at 3 am to give them a reading? There has to be a better way regardless of the limitations of the Keen platform. We can either say, tough, just go read with someone else, or we can say, hey, is there any possible way ur customer service can be improved?

There isnt a rule but then again there are other rules on this forum that people dont follow LOL  -but  thats neither here nor there - girl anyone can say whatever they want on here lol as well as myself - but just curious why concern yourself with a reader about customer service if you havent been through it?

Maybe I see it as Like going on Amazon.com,  and finding a product,  look at the negative reviews and comment based on those negative reviews when I havent bought the product lol - I can choose the use the product based on the reviews or move on. If the price isnt cool, Ill move on... but hey thats just me lol

I guess I dont see it as torture ..esp if the person has never read with her that are wanting to read with her. Torture is extreme in this instance - maybe annoyed or irritating.... heck It may be toruture to some - hey people feel all kinds of ways.

Now for those who have read with her and have had things happen - and you need to speak with her right away -  Id def call that torture lol. I have been one of those users- Ive waited a while too. But Ive also made appointments. While I never missed a call in the queue, she has cancelled appts on me. I wouldnt call anyone irresponsible for missing her call either. There are 2 sides - her side: 1) She calls at odd times, 2) Sometimes misses appointments and 3) Has a heck of a long queue....our side: 1) Most cants schedule appts 2) We have to be watching the queue and 3) We miss the call because we dont know what the heck time she is going to call - even when we are watching the queue (it literally could be days at number 1).... With those reasons, some can choose to read with her or not. For those who choose to dive into the Cookie jar - im pretty sure by now everyone knows that there is a potential to miss her call. It sucks I know.

Honeslty - her customer service probably will not be improved. She unfortunately doesnt have her own site so there is the other problem - she mainly does callbacks rather than appts. The only thing I can think of is to talk to a KEEN customer service rep and ask (or complain) about her reader hours. Specifically, ask if there is a cut off time frame. But the deal is, Cookie and some other readers may read for folks all over the world whom are in different time zones. So if you are in a call queue and she randomly calls you (again no appt) she does not know what time zone you are in. If she is on the west coast and you are on the east - thats already 3 hours. So if she calls at 11pm - then  its 2am EST smh.

Again I dont know how the customer service part would be handled (if at all) - Id just say that ppl should be aware of what they may experience customer service wise knowing the issue and choose to read with her based on that.

I really dont think there is going to be any improvement to be honest - its almost like shooting in the dark with that old lady

lol. Think of it like this: everyday u walk past the cheesecake factory. It makes ur mouth water. U would love to give a slice a try. Just the scent of the cheesecake tempts ur soul. But the line is just too long and u cant bring urself to wait inline for 3 hrs but each day u pass by u hope to see better customer service, maybe more cashiers or deivery service or something to make the wait more manageable!

Professor I love the way you worded that!!! Do you write books? omg you're so creative with your writing!

That makes all kind of sense lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3317 on: August 18, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »
Usually the people who post about her or any other reader being wrong are the ones who constantly post about the same wrong predictions. They are not actual updates and this pretty much happens on all of the threads. Most people share their overall experience or give updates on hits. They are all right and wrong. I personally only post when I have major hits or if someone asks a question that I can answer based on my experience with the reader. I see a lot of posts here with people not getting the Cookie hype. I don't think anyone defends her. Cookie gets stuff right and wrong for most of us who connect with her.

100 percent agree

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3318 on: August 18, 2020, 07:58:33 PM »
That's what I thought.  Thank you for confirming she is not perfect.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3319 on: August 18, 2020, 08:15:33 PM »
how does her customer service suck? I don't get it. ya she has a long queue and she takes calls when she can I suppose. is that the issue?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3320 on: August 18, 2020, 09:09:46 PM »
LoL! Sparkle You remind me of summertimesnow. U dont take things to seriously and dont get personal and aggressive even when u r playfully harrassed. Its all in good humor and there is nothing wrong with backing up a reader u know works for you. And yes i have seen u post where Cookie gets it wrong from time to time, so i cant deny that. And u seem to expect qwacks like me to pop up every now and then and u dont take it personal. Its good to take things lightly and have a sense of humor especially in these difficult times. The last reader i read with told me there is a running joke among other readers now that any pack of tarot cards bought in 2020 are all filled only with wheel of fortune cards caz all most readings talk abt are ppl losing jobs and businesses. So its good to relax and not take things seriously.

But yes, i have wanted to read with Cookie in the past but im impatient. When i was on keen and had the money in my acct i would always waste it on immediately available readers instead of waiting in line. I just couldnt handle the waiting game at all. Same situation with the other platform, so lol!!

Haha yes i totally get it girl!!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3321 on: August 18, 2020, 09:30:02 PM »
Its all over the thread. Members wait 3 months then the call comes when they are in a meeting at work and back at 87th place. Then having to repeatedly send emails hoping she will accept an appointment. No issue with that?

I think that’s more of a keen issue than a cookie issue. There’s no reason if they can see you missed a callback or there were technical issues on the psychics end why they can’t put you back 1st in the queue. But they insist they can’t and you have to start all over.  I’ve also kind of gotten the impression that cookie reads when she feels like she’s able to. Like she doesn’t have a schedule or any sort of routine to it becuz it’s maybe not something she can turn on at just any point in time?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3322 on: August 18, 2020, 10:55:02 PM »
Based on what I have read in the thread, she seems to be hit or miss just like Kisha and Yona. God-awful for some and spot on for others. I think the advertising hype u referred to always catches up to the fake ones eventually. Like ALWAYS!! Karma always gets them. I think any hype Cookie gets is based off results users get. And to be so popular with such God-awful customer service also speaks to her gifts as well. I mean, the torture users put themselves thru for months, having to keep their phone on at night and having to take it with them to the restroom and while in meetings at work, hoping they dont miss the call.... she couldnt have lasted this long if there wasnt something special there I think.

Have you ever tried her?

I dont know if its really customer service thats her issue. I know we hear of these stories here on the board of people missing calls - but from what I gather its the main issue - but that issue isnt all with her.

With Keen, everyone should get a notification text before the call and since you are in a callig Queue - she will call when you are next in line.
Anyone who is in a call queue with any advisor should be aware of this since it isnt an appointment.

Now as far as her missing appointments and such - thats on her. But waiting for months in a call queue isnt really her fault if someone misses the call. Usually people are busy or whatever because she can call at random times but you should be watching the queue.

Ive never missed a Cookie call in the 2 years Ive read with her. She has been hit or miss but mainly a hit for me up to 90 percent accuracy even if she mixed stuff up - it still happens as she says.

Im curious why comment on this user if you've never used her? lol
I get the hype because Ive used her and yes she can mix stuff up like everyone else but compared to a bunch of other fake readers out here - in my personal experience what she says happens in some form or matter.

Im just not getting why she seems to be to blame for bad customer service when it appears to be 2 fold.

I dont feel she tortures users - she cant help how long her queue is - its insane. Who else has a queue of 80+ ppl? Yes there is something to her for it to be that long I'd think. But because of the fact there are sooooo many trying to read with her, and people miss her calls, well thats on them.

I made a special loud ring tone for Cookie on my phone and thats mainly why I never miss her lol (not that people have to do that) but because she can call at random times thats how I can catch her.

Id put her at 90% accuracy - shoot or more for me. Ive even copied detailed parts of her readings in my personal story thread "The End"...and yes its unacanny the things she can pick up or see (even if its with a different person lol).

Actually hun, you only get a text notification if u live in the USA..So people like me got nothing..

Also I was number 1 on her list for almost 4days !!! Even if I got a text on friday, she still called me on Tuesday 3.30am my time!! I mean, if I didnt wakeup coincidentally 5mins earlier, I would have missed her call for sure after 2months on her waiting list..I live in a country 12 to 18hrs ahead of the states so because u never missed her call doesn't mean she wouldn't call someone else at 4am or 3am their own time.Are you telling me I shouldn't sleep for days just because I need to talk to her?

The point here is , she can fix this issue by listing her scheduled login times on her page..That shouldn't be difficult at all ..I honestly think her customers service is USELESS..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:02:06 PM by lovelacetito »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3323 on: August 18, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »
Based on what I have read in the thread, she seems to be hit or miss just like Kisha and Yona. God-awful for some and spot on for others. I think the advertising hype u referred to always catches up to the fake ones eventually. Like ALWAYS!! Karma always gets them. I think any hype Cookie gets is based off results users get. And to be so popular with such God-awful customer service also speaks to her gifts as well. I mean, the torture users put themselves thru for months, having to keep their phone on at night and having to take it with them to the restroom and while in meetings at work, hoping they dont miss the call.... she couldnt have lasted this long if there wasnt something special there I think.

Have you ever tried her?

I dont know if its really customer service thats her issue. I know we hear of these stories here on the board of people missing calls - but from what I gather its the main issue - but that issue isnt all with her.

With Keen, everyone should get a notification text before the call and since you are in a callig Queue - she will call when you are next in line.
Anyone who is in a call queue with any advisor should be aware of this since it isnt an appointment.

Now as far as her missing appointments and such - thats on her. But waiting for months in a call queue isnt really her fault if someone misses the call. Usually people are busy or whatever because she can call at random times but you should be watching the queue.

Ive never missed a Cookie call in the 2 years Ive read with her. She has been hit or miss but mainly a hit for me up to 90 percent accuracy even if she mixed stuff up - it still happens as she says.

I get the hype because Ive used her and yes she can mix stuff up like everyone else but compared to a bunch of other fake readers out here - in my personal experience what she says happens in some form or matter.

Im just not getting why she seems to be to blame for bad customer service when it appears to be 2 fold.

I dont feel she tortures users - she cant help how long her queue is - its insane. Who else has a queue of 80+ ppl? Yes there is something to her for it to be that long I'd think. But because of the fact there are sooooo many trying to read with her, and people miss her calls, well thats on them.

I made a special loud ring tone for Cookie on my phone and thats mainly why I never miss her lol (not that people have to do that) but because she can call at random times thats how I can catch her.

Id put her at 90% accuracy - shoot or more for me. Ive even copied detailed parts of her readings in my personal story thread "The End"...and yes its unacanny the things she can pick up or see (even if its with a different person lol).

Actually hun, you only get a text notification if u live in the USA..So people like me got nothing..

Also I was number 1 on her list for almost 4days !!! Even if I got a text on friday, she still called me on Tuesday 3.30am my time!! I mean, if I didnt wakeup coincidentally 5mins earlier, I would have missed her call for sure after 2months on her waiting list..I live in a country 12 to 18hrs ahead of the states so because u never missed her call doesn't mean she wouldn't call someone else at 4am or 3am their own time.Are you telling me I shouldn't sleep for days just because I need to talk to her?

The point here is , she can fix this issue by listing her scheduled login times on her page..That shouldn't be difficult at all ..I honestly think her customers service is USELESS..

Well dang thats crazy!!

She could update her scheduled login times - true but since she is so rogue with calling i don’t think that would help either lol

Dang Cookie lol

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3324 on: August 18, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »

Have you ever tried her?

Everyone here knows the deal when they hop in her queue. It's supply and demand and if you want to read with her badly enough you have to be willing to wait in line for months, sleep with your phone by your ear on high volume for days when you're close to number one, and hope for the best. If it's too much hassle, don't hop in her queue. It is not poor customer service; it is just the terms you accept when you decide to read with her. You don't have to read with her. I have never read with her because it's not worth it to me, but I wish people would stop saying she's doing something wrong. It is what it is and is up to us to decide if it's worth it, just like standing in line all night for concert tickets or whatever knowing you still may not get them in the end. At least she doesn't jack her rates to $12/minute or something. Just my opinion.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3325 on: August 19, 2020, 09:01:10 PM »
Idk why but the thought just came to me! What if Cookie does indeed have a personal website that has been kept super secret by her cult followers, the select chosen few! More and more I am inclined to believe this.

SPARKLE!!!! Spill the beans 🐥🐥🐥

Haha we wish! She does have another site she uses other than Keen and that site has been placed on the board many many times. I believe this was once the “secret site” -no so secret anymore tho. It’s def not private and is a callback type platform as well. You can make appts there too but she has missed those like the other site.I was only told to go there because of friends I have who were avid readers with her - they turned me on to her actually!! I’ve only used her on the other site, never Keen - but no texts notifications there (and I’m in the US). This other site is a bit cheaper - like $5.95 or so but y’all don’t ask me what the site is - it’s somewhere on the board lol. I don’t keep it in my back pocket. I actually haven’t read with her since the beginning of June and don’t plan to for a while.

But I’m come on man! Lol I’m def not a Cult follower I’m agnostic to all these readers - i just say who works for me without all the hype! Y’all have seen my story all them heifers mixed my shit up lol

Still no diff in customer service tho lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3326 on: August 20, 2020, 02:17:08 AM »
Ok I’m 3rd in the queue.. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a 2am call....

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3327 on: August 20, 2020, 05:19:47 AM »
we chose to go to her, no ones forcing us. this is her style, always has been I'm sure. I missed her call, I made an appointment with her the very next day and I got to talk to her. I'm sure she is not doing this to torture ppl. she takes calls when she can Im guessing. don't get how its poor customer service.

Its all over the thread. Members wait 3 months then the call comes when they are in a meeting at work and back at 87th place. Then having to repeatedly send emails hoping she will accept an appointment. No issue with that?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3328 on: August 26, 2020, 01:40:34 AM »
I’ve been sitting at 2nd for about 5 days now.....🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3329 on: August 26, 2020, 01:14:32 PM »
Anyone read with Cookie this week? She isn't accepting any appointments and I haven't seen her queues move. Hope she's okay.

anything