Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917271 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3300 on: August 18, 2020, 02:35:14 PM »
Keen has a lot of promotions where if you put $10 you get $20 free for example. Since I was in her queue for 2-3 months, about half of what I spent to read with her was from promotions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3301 on: August 18, 2020, 02:43:16 PM »
Based on what I have read in the thread, she seems to be hit or miss just like Kisha and Yona. God-awful for some and spot on for others. I think the advertising hype u referred to always catches up to the fake ones eventually. Like ALWAYS!! Karma always gets them. I think any hype Cookie gets is based off results users get. And to be so popular with such God-awful customer service also speaks to her gifts as well. I mean, the torture users put themselves thru for months, having to keep their phone on at night and having to take it with them to the restroom and while in meetings at work, hoping they dont miss the call.... she couldnt have lasted this long if there wasnt something special there I think.

Have you ever tried her?

I dont know if its really customer service thats her issue. I know we hear of these stories here on the board of people missing calls - but from what I gather its the main issue - but that issue isnt all with her.

With Keen, everyone should get a notification text before the call and since you are in a callig Queue - she will call when you are next in line.
Anyone who is in a call queue with any advisor should be aware of this since it isnt an appointment.

Now as far as her missing appointments and such - thats on her. But waiting for months in a call queue isnt really her fault if someone misses the call. Usually people are busy or whatever because she can call at random times but you should be watching the queue.

Ive never missed a Cookie call in the 2 years Ive read with her. She has been hit or miss but mainly a hit for me up to 90 percent accuracy even if she mixed stuff up - it still happens as she says.

Im curious why comment on this user if you've never used her? lol
I get the hype because Ive used her and yes she can mix stuff up like everyone else but compared to a bunch of other fake readers out here - in my personal experience what she says happens in some form or matter.

Im just not getting why she seems to be to blame for bad customer service when it appears to be 2 fold.

I dont feel she tortures users - she cant help how long her queue is - its insane. Who else has a queue of 80+ ppl? Yes there is something to her for it to be that long I'd think. But because of the fact there are sooooo many trying to read with her, and people miss her calls, well thats on them.

I made a special loud ring tone for Cookie on my phone and thats mainly why I never miss her lol (not that people have to do that) but because she can call at random times thats how I can catch her.

Id put her at 90% accuracy - shoot or more for me. Ive even copied detailed parts of her readings in my personal story thread "The End"...and yes its unacanny the things she can pick up or see (even if its with a different person lol).

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3302 on: August 18, 2020, 02:58:46 PM »
Based on what I have read in the thread, she seems to be hit or miss just like Kisha and Yona. God-awful for some and spot on for others. I think the advertising hype u referred to always catches up to the fake ones eventually. Like ALWAYS!! Karma always gets them. I think any hype Cookie gets is based off results users get. And to be so popular with such God-awful customer service also speaks to her gifts as well. I mean, the torture users put themselves thru for months, having to keep their phone on at night and having to take it with them to the restroom and while in meetings at work, hoping they dont miss the call.... she couldnt have lasted this long if there wasnt something special there I think.

Have you ever tried her?

I dont know if its really customer service thats her issue. I know we hear of these stories here on the board of people missing calls - but from what I gather its the main issue - but that issue isnt all with her.

With Keen, everyone should get a notification text before the call and since you are in a callig Queue - she will call when you are next in line.
Anyone who is in a call queue with any advisor should be aware of this since it isnt an appointment.

Now as far as her missing appointments and such - thats on her. But waiting for months in a call queue isnt really her fault if someone misses the call. Usually people are busy or whatever because she can call at random times but you should be watching the queue.

Ive never missed a Cookie call in the 2 years Ive read with her. She has been hit or miss but mainly a hit for me up to 90 percent accuracy even if she mixed stuff up - it still happens as she says.

I get the hype because Ive used her and yes she can mix stuff up like everyone else but compared to a bunch of other fake readers out here - in my personal experience what she says happens in some form or matter.

Im just not getting why she seems to be to blame for bad customer service when it appears to be 2 fold.

I dont feel she tortures users - she cant help how long her queue is - its insane. Who else has a queue of 80+ ppl? Yes there is something to her for it to be that long I'd think. But because of the fact there are sooooo many trying to read with her, and people miss her calls, well thats on them.

I made a special loud ring tone for Cookie on my phone and thats mainly why I never miss her lol (not that people have to do that) but because she can call at random times thats how I can catch her.

Id put her at 90% accuracy - shoot or more for me. Ive even copied detailed parts of her readings in my personal story thread "The End"...and yes its unacanny the things she can pick up or see (even if its with a different person lol).
Isn't this the point of this forum?   We share our experiences and ask questions about any advisors we are curious about, although I do notice that people here tend to get terribly upset if Cookies gifts are questioned. I am sure she is good, even great maybe.. but at her price is she better than so many others who have been reviewed on this board. .  I personally wouldn't mind waiting in line but like I said at over $6 a minute at the suggested 30 minutes for my first call, I would be peeved if she was not "uncanny"

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3303 on: August 18, 2020, 04:06:23 PM »
My last reading with her was about 45 minutes smh

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3304 on: August 18, 2020, 04:36:56 PM »
I wasnt aware of the rule that you have to read with a psychic to comment on their thread. I havent read with her because of her awful customer service. You may have never missed a call Sparkle but many have. And its not because they are irresponsible. Users shouldnt have to be tortured like that. Why would u want to call someone at 3 am to give them a reading? There has to be a better way regardless of the limitations of the Keen platform. We can either say, tough, just go read with someone else, or we can say, hey, is there any possible way ur customer service can be improved?

There isnt a rule but then again there are other rules on this forum that people dont follow LOL  -but  thats neither here nor there - girl anyone can say whatever they want on here lol as well as myself - but just curious why concern yourself with a reader about customer service if you havent been through it?

Maybe I see it as Like going on Amazon.com,  and finding a product,  look at the negative reviews and comment based on those negative reviews when I havent bought the product lol - I can choose the use the product based on the reviews or move on. If the price isnt cool, Ill move on... but hey thats just me lol

I guess I dont see it as torture ..esp if the person has never read with her that are wanting to read with her. Torture is extreme in this instance - maybe annoyed or irritating.... heck It may be toruture to some - hey people feel all kinds of ways.

Now for those who have read with her and have had things happen - and you need to speak with her right away -  Id def call that torture lol. I have been one of those users- Ive waited a while too. But Ive also made appointments. While I never missed a call in the queue, she has cancelled appts on me. I wouldnt call anyone irresponsible for missing her call either. There are 2 sides - her side: 1) She calls at odd times, 2) Sometimes misses appointments and 3) Has a heck of a long queue....our side: 1) Most cants schedule appts 2) We have to be watching the queue and 3) We miss the call because we dont know what the heck time she is going to call - even when we are watching the queue (it literally could be days at number 1).... With those reasons, some can choose to read with her or not. For those who choose to dive into the Cookie jar - im pretty sure by now everyone knows that there is a potential to miss her call. It sucks I know.

Honeslty - her customer service probably will not be improved. She unfortunately doesnt have her own site so there is the other problem - she mainly does callbacks rather than appts. The only thing I can think of is to talk to a KEEN customer service rep and ask (or complain) about her reader hours. Specifically, ask if there is a cut off time frame. But the deal is, Cookie and some other readers may read for folks all over the world whom are in different time zones. So if you are in a call queue and she randomly calls you (again no appt) she does not know what time zone you are in. If she is on the west coast and you are on the east - thats already 3 hours. So if she calls at 11pm - then  its 2am EST smh.

Again I dont know how the customer service part would be handled (if at all) - Id just say that ppl should be aware of what they may experience customer service wise knowing the issue and choose to read with her based on that.

I really dont think there is going to be any improvement to be honest - its almost like shooting in the dark with that old lady
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:49:53 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #3305 on: August 18, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
I'm sure this has already been answered in this thread before, but how long does one typically need for a reading with Cookie?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3306 on: August 18, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »
I'm sure this has already been answered in this thread before, but how long does one typically need for a reading with Cookie?

Most say 5 mins

Id recommend at least 10-15 mins

I usually go for 30 for the best reads

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3307 on: August 18, 2020, 04:53:15 PM »
I have read 30 minutes initially.  That is a lot of money to spend at over $6 a minute for someone who may not work for you.  As we all know , an advisor who is great for some may be totally inaccurate  for others.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3308 on: August 18, 2020, 04:58:12 PM »

Have you ever tried her?

Isn't this the point of this forum?   We share our experiences and ask questions about any advisors we are curious about, although I do notice that people here tend to get terribly upset if Cookies gifts are questioned. I am sure she is good, even great maybe.. but at her price is she better than so many others who have been reviewed on this board. .  I personally wouldn't mind waiting in line but like I said at over $6 a minute at the suggested 30 minutes for my first call, I would be peeved if she was not "uncanny"

True we share experiences! yes but if I went on a thread and commented about a reader that Ive never experienced, including customer service, id skip right over it lol

Also, pricing is subjective to ppl. Everyone has what they consider a decent price. Heck most of my readers I read with are 8.50+ and read for 10 mins. While cookie is cheaper than that, I tend to read with her longer - so no diff.

Ive never done a reading under 5/min for less than 10 minutes for example - unless it was a flat rate at someones private site which then of course would be cheaper.

My first read with her was maybe 15-20 minutes and the more correct she was the more time I read with her on each call (thats what happened to me).

While Cookie can sometimes be extra other wordly lol - she can also be flat out wrong like anyone else by sometimes mixing stuff up.
I think her queue is as long as it is is because things actually do happen for folks - maybe some of those folks are not even on this board to comment

From what Ive experienced most of what she says (for me) happens - again even if the person or situation is wrong smh - the prediction itself does.
Again however - ShE can be completely wrong like anyone else!!

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3309 on: August 18, 2020, 05:26:29 PM »

Have you ever tried her?

True we share experiences! yes but if I went on a thread and commented about a reader that Ive never experienced, including customer service, id skip right over it lol

Also, pricing is subjective to ppl. Everyone has what they consider a decent price. Heck most of my readers I read with are 8.50+ and read for 10 mins. While cookie is cheaper than that, I tend to read with her longer - so no diff.

Ive never done a reading under 5/min for less than 10 minutes for example - unless it was a flat rate at someones private site which then of course would be cheaper.

My first read with her was maybe 15-20 minutes and the more correct she was the more time I read with her on each call (thats what happened to me).

While Cookie can sometimes be extra other wordly lol - she can also be flat out wrong like anyone else by sometimes mixing stuff up.
I think her queue is as long as it is is because things actually do happen for folks - maybe some of those folks are not even on this board to comment

From what Ive experienced most of what she says (for me) happens - again even if the person or situation is wrong smh - the prediction itself does.
Again however - ShE can be completely wrong like anyone else!!

Oh my Sparkle , you sure do love your Cookie. It appears as though anytime anyone , including myself, expresses any concern over her abilities or service, you immediately pop right up glorifying her , making it almost impossible to have a discussion about her.  Maybe YOU are responsible for her long wait list!  :)  :D  She should be paying you for all your wonderful marketing of her !   I would if I were her . :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 05:57:34 PM by Live and love »

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3310 on: August 18, 2020, 06:41:34 PM »
LoLlllllllllll! I shouldnt laugh caz im accused of exactly the same thing with a certain other psychic lol. But this post was too funny 😚😚
  Which post? 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3311 on: August 18, 2020, 07:19:58 PM »
Urs lol.
  lol  .. It's true.  I have noticed that every time someone posts that Cookie was dead wrong for them,  a bunch of posts glorifying her abilities drown out that post.  I have already heard all the positive stuff about her, but now  I  would love to hear from people that did not have the best experience with her.  That way I can weigh whether its worth it to me to risk spending her high per minute rate. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3312 on: August 18, 2020, 07:36:49 PM »
Urs lol.
  lol  .. It's true.  I have noticed that every time someone posts that Cookie was dead wrong for them,  a bunch of posts glorifying her abilities drown out that post.  I have already heard all the positive stuff about her, but now  I  would love to hear from people that did not have the best experience with her.  That way I can weigh whether its worth it to me to risk spending her high per minute rate.

Oh good grief I was not glorifying her lol But id love to get paid for sure!! - i was just wondering why people provide reviews on a reader where they havent experienced them themselves

If you read my post i said she can be right and wrong - apparently, ppl conveniently exclude the wrong part lol

Honestly everyone does it on this board just like professor said ;D!

Get used to in on this board it happens with more than just ol Cookie monster

Cookie is just a reader who can be right and WRONG like any other reader
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:48:06 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3313 on: August 18, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »
Urs lol.

Ive posted on my thread "THE END" details of how Cookie was right and wrong lol

She specifically is wrong with mixing ppl up so badly its sad

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3314 on: August 18, 2020, 07:40:24 PM »
Urs lol.

This made me lol!